Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) (19687 Views)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / 5306 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) / Over 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2022
APC is gone grin
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by LOOBE: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2022
GOD BLESS PDP FAMILY ALL OVER THE WORLD
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by adexoramo(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2022
Why are they not joining LP.
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by JAGS001(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Lies upandan grin grin
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Paxxcarl:
why are you crying all over my comment you deluded urchin grin

Lol poor man calling me urchin.

Wonders of Nairaland
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2022
I wish they defected to LP but nobody is defecting to LP so the election is clearly between APC and PDP. Thou the obi hypocrites will actually prefer ATIKU over TINUBU. Lost tribe
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2022
27Pushing30:

Lol I am a poor man

Wonders of Nairaland
the irony
Look at this poverty stricken idiot grin
Wonders of a faceless forum
Because say you dey use phone6? lmaooo
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Paxxcarl:
the irony
Look at this poverty stricken idiot grin
Wonders of a faceless forum
Because say you dey use phone6? lmaooo

Lol people funny sha …

Ignorance is bliss . Ride on ZOMBIEDIENT.

try chop sha
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by broadman20: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Another lie. I trust the mod to push this to front page too.. I have been noticing their anti-tinubu campaign of recent. All anti-tinubu post been pushed to front page.

I just dont know what these miscreant want with Tinubu. They sleep, eat, and drink tinubu. You said peter obi will win massively. So why rejoicing and masturbating on every propaganda news from the PDP section.

BUNCH OF CONFUSED LOT.

They have been dragging, crying, wailing, screaming for us to present Tinubu certificate. We did.

They ask us to show them his old family picture because obi uploaded one. We did

They ask for his project during his governorship tenure. We did(infact lot of it).

They said he hates the YEEBOS, We showed them the lot of igbos in the government cabinet, parastatals, ministry of the state tinubu controls indirectly,Lagos state (according to them).

Now, they are wailing that Tinubu hates the christians.

Same tinubu that his wife is an ordained pastor in one of the biggest church in Nigeria?

Same tinubu that that attendes father kukah's birthday service few days ago?

Is Ambode a muslim?
Is sanwo olu a muslim?
Is yemi osinbajo a muslim?

Now tell me, just mention one name of a muslim, or just any random person from other tribe asides igbo that PETER OBI made or helped. Tell me?

I just want you to know, no amount hate and propaganda will stop Tinubu presidency comes next year. Keep masturbating on every rumours and propaganda you see on every thread.

Please where is the primary and secondary school certificate, can you kindly post it here for our viewing.

Thanks
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
27Pushing30:

Lol people funny sha …

Ignorance is bliss . Ride on ZOMBIEDIENT.

try chop sha
Try make your family chop idiot

Apc deluded urchin

That Peanuts you’re been paid won’t liberate you from poverty

God forbid bat thing

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by daygee12: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Canberra55:
you forget @daygee12 and @okealaaye
No shaking
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reinaldo:

Ha! Moh247 FreeStuffsNG Leodeking Biodun556 PandoraObi

Them wan teach Una lesson o cheesy

Yes oo

And it is a lesson that they would never forget.

Northerners don't trust their candidate, looking at how easy it was for him to betray his fellow southerner because of his personal ambition.

The South South and South East has not forgotten nor forgiven their candidate for his Treachery against Goodluck Jonathan in 2015....

Especially After the Collosal Failure of Buhari that he supported to replace Jonathan.

He would be paid back in his own Treacherous Coin in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
obembet:

Let congratulate Atiku as next president of Nigeria.

Tinubu is our problem,, let power remain in North

I support your comment.

Tinubu took power to the North because of his Personal ambition and not because he loved Nigeria or believes in Nigerian Unity.

We will help him keep power in the North until further notice when he can no longer run for president again.

Then power can return to the South, to someone that cares about the nation and believes in Nigerian Unity.

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by KunGioKehRah: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
If goat roams about the whole day it will surely come back home to it's owner

Lol
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by obembet(f): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I support your comment.

Tinubu took power to the North because of his Personal ambition and not because he loved Nigeria or believes in Nigerian Unity.

We will help him keep power in the North until further notice when he can no longer run for president again.

Then power can return to the South, to someone that cares about the nation and believes in Nigerian Unity.

Yes o.. Vote Atiku 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
garfield1 Atiku has taken over Sokoto state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by garfield1: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
garfield1 Atiku has taken over Sokoto state

Wamakko owns sokoto
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Jat33: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Continue writing story.... Mumu
lhordspy:
Another lie. I trust the mod to push this to front page too.. I have been noticing their anti-tinubu campaign of recent. All anti-tinubu post been pushed to front page.

I just dont know what these miscreant want with Tinubu. They sleep, eat, and drink tinubu. You said peter obi will win massively. So why rejoicing and masturbating on every propaganda news from the PDP section.

BUNCH OF CONFUSED LOT.

They have been dragging, crying, wailing, screaming for us to present Tinubu certificate. We did.

They ask us to show them his old family picture because obi uploaded one. We did

They ask for his project during his governorship tenure. We did(infact lot of it).

They said he hates the YEEBOS, We showed them the lot of igbos in the government cabinet, parastatals, ministry of the state tinubu controls indirectly,Lagos state (according to them).

Same tinubu that his wife is an ordained pastor in one of the biggest church in Nigeria?

Is Ambode a muslim?
Is sanwo olu a muslim?

Now tell me, just mention one name of a muslim, or just any random person from other tribe asides igbo that PETER OBI made or helped. Tell me?

I just want you to know, no amount hate and propaganda will stop Tinubu presidency comes next year. Keep masturbating on every rumours and propaganda you see on every thread.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
garfield1:

Wamakko owns sokoto
Even Wamako cannot say that. His godfather Bafarawa is in PDP campaigning vigorously for Atiku you're talking of someone who isn't assured of returning to the Senate

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by akbonus: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
lhordspy:

BUNCH OF CONFUSED LOT.

Is Ambode a muslim?
Is sanwo olu a muslim?

TIFNUBU HAS DONE SO MUCH SINCE BECOMING A POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA WE AGREE BUT ON THIS PRESIDENCY,WE DISAGREE BECAUSE HE IS TOO OLD FOR THE KIND OF PRESIDENCY WE WANT,HE IS ALSO A THIEF,A DRUG ADDICT/DRUG PUSHER WITH SO MANY SKELETON IN HIS CUPBOARD.I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE MASTURBATING,JUST ELL ME HOW TIFNUBU INTEND TO WIN THE ELECTION?OUSTIDE THE SW THAT HE CANNOT WIN 100%,WHERE CAN HE WIN IN THE ENTIRE SS/SE?EDO,DELTA,RIVERS,BAYELSA,AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER HE CANNOT GET 25% FROM ANYWHERE NOT TO TALK OF THE SE,DON'T WORRY E GO SHOCK UNA WHEN CAMPAIGN STARTS PROPERLY AND THEN TO THE ELECTION COME NEXT YEAR,FINALLY THE RESULT.
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by akbonus: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
yomi961:
Hahaha
Any avid follower of this election will agree with me that ATIKU Abubakar is the ONLY presidential candidate with VERITABLE, VERIFIABLE, & VIABLE economic blueprint . He has always being ready for the job with his simple, concise and implementable blueprints.

Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land flowing with milk and honey.

WE DON'T WANT A THIEF TO VENTURE INTO ASO ROCK,AFFLICTION SHALL NOT RISE A SECOND TIME,WE HAVE SEEN HIS PART 1,WE DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE HIS PART 2,NO NO NOT IN THIS PRESENT DOLLAR OF $710 TO N1.TAKE YOUR CAMPAIGN TO CAMERON
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by garfield1: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Even Wamako cannot say that. His godfather Bafarawa is in PDP campaigning vigorously for Atiku you're talking of someone who isn't assured of returning to the Senate

Wamakko retired bafarawa since 2007.bafarawa is no longer a factor in sokoto politics.look at the nonentities that are supporting atiku from bafarawa to melaye,saraki,tambuwal,lamido? Have you seen any northern leader outside pdp supporting atiku like they are supporting tinubu,obi or being neutral? Atiku is on a frolic
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
garfield1:

Wamakko retired bafarawa since 2007.bafarawa is no longer a factor in sokoto politics.look at the nonentities that are supporting atiku from bafarawa to melaye,saraki,tambuwal,lamido? Have you seen any northern leader outside pdp supporting atiku like they are supporting tinubu,obi or being neutral? Atiku is on a frolic
Lol. Go and check. Bafarawa is Wamakko's godfather. He lost due to his alignment with Jonathan in 2015. Now that Buhari is out of the way. Tambuwal and Bafarawa combo is highly deadly. Wamakko doesn't stand a chance against those two heavyweights.
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by garfield1: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Go and check. Bafarawa is Wamakko's godfather. He lost due to his alignment with Jonathan in 2015. Now that Buhari is out of the way. Tambuwal and Bafarawa combo is highly deadly. Wamakko doesn't stand a chance against those two heavyweights.

What rubbish are you talking? If bafarawa is his godfather,so what? Bafarawa candidate shamelessly lost to wamakko since 2007 and not due to alignment with gej.all his candidates have been losing.even his son can't even win primaries.same wamakko made tambuwal governor in 2015 and almost removed him in 2019.....same bafarawa lost his LGA in 2019..what will he now do?
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
garfield1:

What rubbish are you talking? If bafarawa is his godfather,so what? Bafarawa candidate shamelessly lost to wamakko since 2007 and not due to alignment with gej.all his candidates have been losing.even his son can't even win primaries.same wamakko made tambuwal governor in 2015 and almost removed him in 2019.....same bafarawa lost his LGA in 2019..what will he now do?

Bafarawa has been losing elections because he has been backing the wrong horse. He shifted to PDP when the tremor for Sai Changi was hot.
Now no more sai Changi. Sokoto, the seat of the caliphate is always pro-North!! They will never vote a southerner over their son
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by garfield1: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Bafarawa has been losing elections because he has been backing the wrong horse. He shifted to PDP when the tremor for Sai Changi was hot.
Now no more sai Changi. Sokoto, the seat of the caliphate is always pro-North!! They will never vote a southerner over their son

Funny.bafarawa has lost relevance my friend.nothing like wrong horse.in neighboring zamfara,anpp never lost.a sitting governor defected to pdp and still lost to anpp.a godfather or strong politician with structures will never lose his hold to any political tsunami... When pdp swept the north in 2007,yerima held sway in zamfara,bukar Abba in yobe,sheriff in borno...at the height of buhari popularity, dankwambo won his LGA for gej and won re election..., pdp held sway in taraba...while gej/pdp was sweeping the ss in 2015,oshiomhole won his LGA and edo north.he made an unknown alimikhena senator.okorocha won his LGA for buhari...bafarawa is not it.if atiku will win sokoto,it will be narrowly
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Berlindefense: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oga no be rumour I know say e dey pain you say your master is in for doom next year on polls
lhordspy:

BUNCH OF CONFUSED LOT.

Is Ambode a muslim?
Is sanwo olu a muslim?

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
lhordspy:

BUNCH OF CONFUSED LOT.

Is Ambode a muslim?
Is sanwo olu a muslim?

I personally attended the occasion in Sokoto
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
lhordspy:

BUNCH OF CONFUSED LOT.

Is Ambode a muslim?
Is sanwo olu a muslim?

I personally attended the occasion in Sokoto.
Sincerely speaking APC is in hot soup across the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group / Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.