Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,404 members, 7,947,687 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

'I Am Devastated' - Tuchel Admits Anguish At Being Sacked As Chelsea Manager. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Am Devastated' - Tuchel Admits Anguish At Being Sacked As Chelsea Manager. (309 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Devastated' - Tuchel Admits Anguish At Being Sacked As Chelsea Manager. by Akogunkijaya: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Thomas Tuchel has spoken out about his Chelsea sacking for the first time, revealing that the club will always have a "special place in his heart".

Tuchel dismissed following European defeat
German has revealed sadness at being sacked
Graham Potter now in charge of Blues
WHAT HAPPENED? Tuchel has released an official statement following his sacking by Chelsea earlier this week.

WHAT THEY SAID: "This is one of the most difficult statements I have ever had to write - and it is one which I hoped I would not need to do for many years. I am devastated that my time at Chelsea has come to an end," he wrote. "This is a club where I felt at home, both professionally and personally. Thank you so much to all the staff, the players and the supporters for making me feel very welcome from the start."

"The pride and joy I felt at helping the team to win the Champions League and the Club World Cup will stay with me forever. I am honoured to have been a part of this club’s history and the memories of the last 19 months will always have a special place in my heart."

THE BIGGER PICTURE: Chelsea parted company with Tuchel following an apparently underwhelming start to the season. When he was sacked the Blues had 10 points from six Premier League games and his last match in charge was a disappointing Champions League defeat to Dinamo Zagreb.

AND WHAT'S MORE: Tuchel has been replaced in the Stamford Bridge hot seat by former Brighton manager Graham Potter. The Blues paid a reported £22 million for his services, and he has penned a five-year contract.

Re: 'I Am Devastated' - Tuchel Admits Anguish At Being Sacked As Chelsea Manager. by Patrickker(m): 1:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Good for him. He was becoming rigid. Playing players out of position. Selling/loaning better players and leaving underperforming ones. Ran out of tactics. He became predictable by even the so called smaller team coaches. His time was up. I stopped watching Chelsea matches, it was embarracing to do so.
Re: 'I Am Devastated' - Tuchel Admits Anguish At Being Sacked As Chelsea Manager. by Sambam104(m): 5:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Patrickker:
Good for him. He was becoming rigid. Playing players out of position. Selling/loaning better players and leaving underperforming ones. Ran out of tactics. He became predictable by even the so called smaller team coaches. His time was up. I stopped watching Chelsea matches, it was embarracing to do so.

I think you are not right, the season just start na, I wonder the reason why he was sacked
Re: 'I Am Devastated' - Tuchel Admits Anguish At Being Sacked As Chelsea Manager. by Sambam104(m): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Have you watched those YouTube football and you love to learn how to create them, or you want learn how to make money creating and editing football video. Then this Masterclass is for you, you will learn everything you need to know in this class.

all you need to be part of this class is to WhatsApp me on this number on my signature

You don't have to waste more time class starts soon

Learning made easy
Re: 'I Am Devastated' - Tuchel Admits Anguish At Being Sacked As Chelsea Manager. by ezeonline(m): 5:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Sambam104:
Have you watched those YouTube football and you love to learn how to create them, or you want learn how to make money creating and editing football video. Then this Masterclass is for you, you will learn everything you need to know in this class.

all you need to be part of this class is to WhatsApp me on this number on my signature

You don't have to waste more time class starts soon

Learning made easy

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation

Rule 18 and Rule 19

(1) (Reply)

20kg Adjustable Dumbbell For Sale @asaba / @#$$ / Psg Incredible Performance Against Maccabi Haifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.