Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,107 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) (672 Views)

Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges / Tolulope Arotile: Too Early For Hangar In The Sky / Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by GuyWise101(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Let me refresh our memories with these pictures as we are patiently waiting for Peter Obi to be sworn in as the next president of Nigeria.

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by GuyWise101(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

More pics

1 Like

Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by GuyWise101(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2022

Let's us all dream to higher to get the sky.

Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by GuyWise101(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2022

Getting to the sky is PO-ssible if you believe in yourself

NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE .

1 Like

Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2022
See how TINUBU has delayed man innovation to get to sky .too bad

2 Likes

Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by AlexBells(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2022
You forgot hot the hot air balloon or what, then helicopters, rockets, satellites unless you specifically mean the history and innovations of the airplane, the sky is huge horizon which includes outer space

2 Likes

Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by Shedrack777: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2022
me am planning to get to heaven, but i no wan kpain
Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by AlexBells(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Shedrack777:
me am planning to get to heaven, but i no wan kpain
Heaven is on earth, since we would be dead before going there, heaven could just be inside a molecule of water
Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by thesicilian: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
See how TINUBU has delayed man innovation to get to sky .too bad
Seems funny, but what it proves to me is that you have nothing better to contribute
Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by SmartPolician: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2022
AlexBells:
You forgot hot the hot air balloon or what, then helicopters, rockets, satellites unless you specifically mean the history and innovations of the airplane, the sky is huge horizon which includes outer space

Hot Air Balloon!

A man used that to cross over to West Germany when East Germany used the Berlin wall to divide the two countries. The whole process was so innovative and emotional.

PS: When Neil Armstrong defied the law of gravity and travelled to the moon, I realized that impossible was nothing. Today, Elon Musk is talking about occupying the Mars, while we are still talking about tribalism in Nigeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by AlexBells(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

Hot Air Balloon!

A man used that to cross over to West Germany when East Germany used the Berlin wall to divide the two countries. The whole process was so innovative and emotional.

PS: When Neil Armstrong defied the law of gravity and travelled to the moon, I realized that impossible was nothing. Today, Elon Musk is talking about occupying the Mars, while we are still talking about tribalism in Nigeria cheesy
If we have to get it right we have to talk about tribalism to quite understand how this thing (our country) should be run.

It is too late, Africa has a lot to be stupid for, abundance of everything, energy in the form of hydro, hydrocarbons, solar and to cap it all then a skin type resistant to radiation. Our stupidity is understood.

However while I think getting to space is great there are many things Africa should currently focus on occupying Mars when Sahara desert is uninhabitable is silly.

I strongly believe a different brand of leadership would be come and Africa may get it right some day
Re: Man Innovation To Get To The Sky (pics) by BigDawsNet: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2022
I just love this Double-deck aircrafts... grin

(1) (Reply)

14 Years After Their Affair Crashed, Chante Campbell Says She's Ned Nwoko's Wife / More Tinubu Videos That The News Wont Show You / 2023 Elections: Collation-Sheets Would Be Uploaded To The Online Results Portal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.