Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks (2697 Views)

IPOB, Bandits Funding Terrorism Through Crowdfunding, Betting Platforms – NFIU / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, IPOB, Bandits Are In The Same Category / IPOB, Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram Kill 62 Policemen In 15 States In 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Senator Ifeanyi Uba should go and visit Nnamdi again

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Wakanda stupi d post is this? Are they trying to kill him?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
https://fb.watch/fuCQTt1E5Z/

My man u need drugs , no body dey take you serious again.

The attack was political simple evil politics it's unfortunate it happened in the East , why are you being a dunce about it ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by TimFisher2: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
undecided

Bontafa

Is not politics

Evil has taken over our land...

We shall not continue to wait and allow these IPOB barbarians to kill us all. All in the name of Biafra

I remember when Evil took over Onitsha and Aba until young men formed Bakassi and cured this barbaric menace and sanity was restored back

Igbos should not keep quiet again... All hands must be on sundry to eliminate these evil men including the chief terrorist in Finland and all the sponsors of this abominable act on our land

This is one too many

It can be you tomorrow...we shall not wait and see our innocent men and women being butchered for sport!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U lack simple comprehension .

So visiting the Gucci man lead to his attack ?

So what will happen to soludo and Orji ?
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
He need assistant! cry
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2022
if Nigeria is working this bastard Ijelespeaks should have been questioned and drilled but guess what ?
a case of my enemy's enemy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Bontafa

Is not politics

We shall not continue to wait and allow these IPOB barbarians to kill us all. All in the name of Biafra

I remember when Evil took over Onitsha and Aba until young men formed Bakassi and cured this barbaric menace and sanity was restored back

Igbos should not keep quiet again... All hands must be on sundry to eliminate these evil men including the chief terrorist in Finland and all the sponsors of this abominable act on our land

This is one too many

It can be you tomorrow...we shall not wait and see our innocent men and women being butchered for sport!

U have not been into politicis my brother .

That guy is always out for propaganda and it is very bad , do you know why ?

Some people who engage in the platform are 14-20 years ,that means young minds who will believe anything.

On Saturday after the wonderful yearly august meeting in 2010

The killed a man called Nelson the leader of PMP , people's madare party in Asaba .

We formed that party from scratch goodluck was still the President.

The party pulled wave in delta ,Anambra ,Edo , and Bauchi where the chairman was from .

We were asked the day we went to see Jega in Abuja to choose Anpp or Apga he was saying it was almost dead in south south .

We choose a new name , people where coming in , soon we had a top shot in the party Brume asks isoko people .

Later he left to contest under another party as governor .

We had a chairman ,from behind we never knew that people have infiltrated breaking us into 2, like we were having meeting that august not knowing another chairman a woman was being installed and we were like having meeting.

In the evening the coordinator, Steve, police gone shot dead for nothing sake just at summit junction in Asaba .

Later newly registered political party were cancelled.

Died for nothing, there was no ipob then
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by TimFisher2: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

U have not been into politicis my brother .

That guy is always out for propaganda and it is very bad , do you know why ?

Some people who engage in the platform are 14-20 years ,that means young minds who will believe anything.

On Saturday after the wonderful yearly august meeting in 2010

The killed a man called Nelson the leader of PMP , people's madare party in Asaba .

We formed that party from scratch goodluck was still the President.

The party pulled wave in delta ,Anambra ,Edo , and Bauchi where the chairman was from .

We were asked the day we went to see Jega in Abuja to choose Anpp or Apga he was saying it was almost dead in south south .

We choose a new name , people where coming in , soon we had a top shot in the party Brume asks isoko people .

Later he left to contest under another party as governor .

We had a chairman ,from behind we never knew that people have infiltrated breaking us into 2, like we were having meeting that august not knowing another chairman a woman was being installed and we were like having meeting.

In the evening the coordinator, Steve, police gone shot dead for nothing sake just at summit junction in Asaba .

Later newly registered political party were cancelled.

Died for nothing, there was no ipob then

I know Ijele very well...i know everything about him...i know how he was deported

I am not a fan of Ijele..Ijele is bad blood among the peace loving Easterners

I watched a video where he was threatening to kill some prominent Christain Pastors

Ijele should be brought to Justice!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by TimFisher2: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
undecided

Bontafa

You said it is a political killing

What of innocent people being killed on Mondays

Are they also in politics?

I saw a video of a family that was coming from Lagos to the east on Monday unknown he was attacked by unknown Gunmen.. He was burnt including his family of Four

What of passengers that we're coming to East. Their bus was attacked and killed..are they also contesting for politics

Do you know the number of innocent men and women been killed on Monday if you fail to observe sit at home

You can not claim to be fighting for me yet you are pointing your swords toward me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by 2elliot: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
https://fb.watch/fuCQTt1E5Z/
Apart from killing innocent Biafrans, what other thing do you do with your miserable life, bald head?
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by gidgiddy: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

This one has no other job than to tag any gun crime commited in the South East as the handwork of IPOB

99% of the time, with zero evidence

The 1% of the time he claims he have evidence is what some people said in chat room on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by PraiseGodRCCG: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2022
in the world you will face dififculties, surrender completely to Jesus Christ and be save. Nowadays in Nigeria, you don't know where death pass and come. if you die a sinner, I mean you die without reconciling with your maker. maybe due to pride or you think you don't need Jesus. the Bible said, this is the condemnation that is in the world. call on Jesus, run to the cross now. death without Christ is final,the bible said God is not the God of the dead. run to the cross, now and let his blood wash your sins away. leave a Holy and Pure Life. receive the Holy Spirit, your seal of redemption. if you like say no, it wont affect God, who the bible say He is in Heaven enjoying his Throne. everyone in Heaven obeys him. read Ezekiel 18:20. dont let satan deceive you. run to.Jesus and share in his sufferings. eternity is bigger than 60 years on earth, that is if bandit or ipob doesnt kill you or even headache
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Bontafa

You said it is a political killing

What of innocent people being killed on Mondays

Are they also in politics?

I saw a video of a family that was coming from Lagos to the east on Monday unknown he was attacked by unknown Gunmen.. He was burnt including his family of Four

What of passengers that we're coming to East. Their bus was attacked and killed..are they also contesting for politics

Do you know the number of innocent men and women been killed on Monday if you fail to observe sit at home

You can not claim to be fighting for me yet you are pointing your swords toward me

Travel to the north ,zamfara and borno to be on pin.

People killed there are x100 does that mean it's done by Arewa as a group ?

Are igbos included in the killing in the south east YES.

criminality is criminality it can wear any clothes just to cause choas
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

I know Ijele very well...i know everything about him...i know how he was deported

I am not a fan of Ijele..Ijele is bad blood among the peace loving Easterners

I watched a video where he was threatening to kill some prominent Christain Pastors

Ijele should be brought to Justice!

If ijele gave birth early his grandkid should be around 6-7 years old .

How can an old man dwell in propaganda

Alexbells bia my nwnanee

Come and see what your fellow south eastern ijele is doing to u guys .

This is all shades of wrong.

If not that social media helps I will call for total ban . let's go back to our father's time where u write your propaganda and lies with biro then pay to submit it .
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Sucre6: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2022
No worry ijele, your sins shall only be visited on you and you alone, your innocent family must not be among, you are a despicable piss of sh!t

Spit on your bald head undecided
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by LeoDeKing: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2022
If Ifeanyi Uba played a role in the nurturing of the ipob monster, I'm also not happy that he escaped.

I hope the day they will go for Chidoka, he won't escape. Chidoka became Kanu's driver the day justice Binta Nyako freed the terrorist on bail to go treat his rottening groin. He later jumped bail, dressed in olosho attire and surfaced in Israel.
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by AlexBells(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

Alexbells bia my nwnanee

If not that social media helps I will call for total ban . let's go back to our father's time where u write your propaganda and lies with biro then pay to submit it .

The issue of IPOB, ijele, ESN, unkown gunmen is to sensitive for me to speak on for now, I would rather observe

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2022
AlexBells:

The issue of IPOB, ijele, ESN, unkown gunmen is to sensitive for me to speak on for now, I would rather observe

Anyway bobo I dey enter Naija soon o make we meet October 1st for obi waka
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Bontafa

Is not politics

This is one too many

This man is an IPOB supporter probably attacked by their breakaway fraction.
If he calls them out they will burn his Nnewi house

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by nedu666: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

U lack simple comprehension .

So visiting the Gucci man lead to his attack ?

So what will happen to soludo and Orji ?

When did ifeanyi uba visit mnk
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

This one has no other job than to tag any gun crime commited in the South East as the handwork of IPOB

99% of the time, with zero evidence

The 1% of the time he claims he have evidence is what some people said in chat room on Facebook

Onye sentiments. Lol.
Even the criminals caught red handed are testifying to be ESN well maybe u know the criminals more than they know themselves.
Go and tell the judge Nyako there is no evidence even after Nnamdi Kanu phone calls was linked with Engineer mike.
Well wetin we dey carry miscreants like una do?
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2022
nedu666:

When did ifeanyi uba visit mnk

I think that was earlier this year before he did a campaign in Lagos or late last year .

That's is that Anambra election time .

He did campaign in Lagos to be voted in Anambra

Pahahahahah
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by nedu666: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

Alexbells bia my nwnanee

Ijele that is almost 50years old. When he is shouting ipob are bad. He forgot to tell people that he was a founding member of the ipob in Malaysia.
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You did support them remember?

Did you change because you it did not go your way ?

Are you after your pocket or your people?

I no say man must chop , but you won't be mad if things don't go the way you wish , simply follow another way .

Today you are supporting Peter as at 3 or 2 years ago you picked an ApC youth form remember?
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2022
nedu666:

Ijele that is almost 50years old. When he is shouting ipob are bad. He forgot to tell people that he was a founding member of the ipob in Malaysia.

Oh he was in maley ?

I thought it was just his Turkish trip
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Beremx(f): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

that was your plan and that of Ebubeagu to kill Ifeanyi Ubah and tag it on IPOB. Sensible Igbos know those behind the insecurity in the SE. Make una continue. One day monkey go go market e no go come back

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2022
@batified2023

Remember when I told u about dele farotimi last week?

I told you that you were very shallow to understand why people are tired of the enterprise called Nigeria.

Did u see his new post ?
Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Beremx(f): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
this post has sold you out. So if Ifeanyi Ubah visited Nnamdi Kanu, why would ESN want him dead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by Bontafa: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Onye sentiments. Lol.
Even the criminals caught red handed are testifying to be ESN well maybe u know the criminals more than they know themselves.
Go and tell the judge Nyako there is no evidence even after Nnamdi Kanu phone calls was linked with Engineer mike.
Well wetin we dey carry miscreants like una do?

U disgraced yourself in front of sowore your age mate ,remember how be snubbed u that day ?

The Nigerian state added and padded charges ,what happend.

Now let me burst your bubble, that man will be released but only after February 2023

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad Ifeanyi Uba Escaped ESN/IPOB Bandits - Ijelespeaks by AlexBells(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

Anyway bobo I dey enter Naija soon o make we meet October 1st for obi waka
Lagos right now, is quite complicated for me, I will be in Enugu this Saturday, also Ebonyi, Benue or Jos, I strongly believe people in Lagos would do justice in the October first.

We are heading Middle Belt for Obi that's the battle ground and the deciding Zone. Lagos is tense but we shall be there. I have many of my friends in Igala Kingdom who thinks a little more needs to be done to assure the Igala Nation that we are together. It a moment of redefining our place in Nigeria we have to get it right this time.

Don't be disturbed by the every day bad news coming from AlaIgbo as regards killing, people die every day abd the very purpose of life is to death.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

All 3 APC Senators From Northern State Defect To PDP / Why Nigeria May Breakup If Kwankwaso Teams Up With Atiku / While Nigeria Sinks In $103bn Debt: Wike & Fayose Sips Away £10K Whiskey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.