Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. (3202 Views)

Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / World Food Day: A Nairalander Prepares A Nigeria Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by folake4u(f): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
ahnie:

Yessir.
In my adugbo,#10 grounded pepper dey seff

N10 naira sugar even dey for my side.

1 Like

Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by ahnie: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
folake4u:

N10 naira sugar even dey for my side.
Granulated right?

1 Like

Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by folake4u(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
ahnie:

Granulated right?

Yes oh.
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by Imustreturn(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nah wah oo grin grin
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by adelafe2019: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
O.p. pls. You need to visit a psychatrist immediately. You claimed you spent 20 naira to prepare food that worth over 500 naira. Do not post such writeup again in future if you do not want the wrath of your readers.
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by ahnie: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2022
adelafe2019:
O.p. pls. You need to visit a psychatrist immediately. You claimed you spent 20 naira to prepare food that worth over 500 naira. Do not post such writeup again in future if you do not want the wrath of your readers.
grin angry angry
Lolz
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by Shaggyswang2(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Officialgarri:
So you mean, you still had to ask a guy to pay for the eggs, pepper and macaroni while your own contribution to the meal is just #20 maggi

I'm not against women but I spit on your forehead
Lmfaooooooooo
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by Alapogentle: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Ahnie you de waste your talent o, you suppose be comedian, I remember your first wa I read about your cousin I laugh tire
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by FrankLewis01: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2022
Annie as you be good wife material, I don't know how many yards but oya make I marry you na
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by ahnie: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
FrankLewis01:
Annie as you be good wife material, I don't know how many yards but oya make I marry you na
I m married with 2 kids.
But not to worry,in my next life I would wait for you,but make sure you have loads of money.
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by omooba969(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
ahnie:

I m married with 2 kids.
But not to worry,in my next life I would wait for you,but make sure you have loads of money.

You can leave ya husband for Frank na...no biggie. grin
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by ahnie: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Let me sound this as a final note of warning to you,and I m not gonna repeat myself again,let this be the last time you would ever dream of using such derogatory words on me or my husband,I m not your mate.
omooba969:

You can leave ya husband for Frank na...no biggie. grin
Do not ever repeat it again,and I would never ever tolerate such from you again.

Do have a nice day.
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by FrankLewis01: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
ahnie:

I m married with 2 kids.
Oh okay, thanks for the lies, we both know there's no next life. A bit soothing though. Hahaha
Re: A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. by omooba969(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2022
ahnie:
Let me sound this as a final note of warning to you,and I m not gonna repeat myself again,let this be the last time you would ever dream of using such derogatory words on me or my husband,I m not your mate.
Do not ever repeat it again,and I would never ever tolerate such from you again.

Do have a nice day.

I'm I'm I'm scared...grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Yam In Pounded-yam / Have You Taken A Bottle Of DESTINY YOGURT TODAY? / See The Beautiful Cake My Mom And I Baked And Designed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.