Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere (39137 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo) / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray / Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
paulolee:
Jim is also a rapper and a pastor? See crazy combo
Bin hearing about this movie online n I hope it would be worth d hype bcoz I hardly av time for movies
The movie wey naija Dey play us don do me, can’t wait for next year election, na every Monday I de inspect my pvc inside my locker wey I keep am

Why every Monday? You dey observe stay at home too?
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by KillerBeauty(f): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Angelfrost:
All the hype about this movie... It better be worth it!

I hope they will at least use proper Nigerian and African accents, not that "Blek Penta" nonsense!
grin grin Blek Penta grin grin
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Wwwq: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Goalgetter23(m): 3:45am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=ceeceeco post=116592101]Tinubu contesting for presidency simply means Nigeria is going backwards, not forward. Make una pity for diz kontri kwanu. What kind of fame do you still want? What kind of wealth do you still want to acquire? The want of a man is just so insatiable. Haba!

Is Tinubu also starring in the movie? Or is he the movie producer? Or he bears Jimi Odukoya? Relax, You ll eventually end up with HBP & Hypertension when he becomes your President. You still have more than enough *Haba* to shout, don't worry. Nonsense.
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by everythinggirly(f): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Nice.
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Daneguakhi(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Something is not right here, why wasnt he at the international Premiere with the Bigger Stars.
Why can't the other Stars also premiere the movie here in Africa - a movie about Africa
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by jagorinho: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
ednut1:
these dahomey people and the amazons under king ghezo dealt with Yoruba people after oyo empire collapsed. Going to be hard watching this as a yoruba man
Think you skipped your history classes? they were decimated by the Egbas twice, and mind you egbas were just a sub set of the Yoruba nation, if the whole Yoruba nation of Ife, ekitis , ibadan , ijebu , egbas and oyos waged war against Dahomey, believe me Dahomey won't be in history book again.

The internal civil war for supremacy amongst different yoruba clans fought for several centuries dealt serious blow to the Yoruba nation not Dahomey parading " mere " women as soilders who were chased back to Ghezo's palace obliterated.
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
jagorinho:

Think you skipped your history classes? they were decimated by the Egbas twice, and mind you egbas were just a sub set of the Yoruba nation, if the whole Yoruba nation of Ife, ekitis , ibadan , ijebu , egbas and oyos waged war against Dahomey, believe me Dahomey won't be in history book again.

The internal civil war for supremacy amongst different yoruba clans fought for several centuries dealt serious blow to the Yoruba nation not Dahomey parading " mere " women as soilders who were chased back to Ghezo's palace obliterated.
dealth with us , I meant they sold many yoruba into slavery expecially Ketou, of course we later beat them and killed their king ghezo
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by jagorinho: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
ednut1:
dealth with us , I meant they sold many yoruba into slavery expecially Ketou, of course we later beat them and killed their king ghezo
They were Yoruba villages near to Dahomey, those egbado areas, when they want to bite more than they can chew , they attacked Abeokuta and were decimated, Dahomey paid tributes to Oyo empire for hundred of years, don't overhype what is not, Dahomey is not a match for Egba warriors talkless of a United Yoruba soilders that would be an overkill.
I have many accounts from archives of how fierce the Amazons were especially from french colonialists, but they were still defeated non the less.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Funso Fashola, Skebe's Burial / Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.