Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,522 members, 7,968,440 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Goal Is To Leave This World Empty – Adekunle Gold (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Goal Is To Leave This World Empty – Adekunle Gold (watch Video) (333 Views)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / Simi Finally Chooses Between Falz And Adekunle Gold (watch The Thrilling Moment) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Goal Is To Leave This World Empty – Adekunle Gold (watch Video) by amehdave(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nigerian Singer and musician Adekunle Kosoko popularly known by his stage name Adekunle Gold have dropped a shocking word about his intention on what his final goal as an artist is, the singer and songwriter stated that ”The goal is to be timeless and... feel free to watch him speak and learn full details via https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/09/12/my-goal-is-to-leave-this-world-empty-adekunle-gold/

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Portable Zazu Gave An Old Man 1000 Naira In Egypt / 10 Things To Note About Daddy Freeze's New Wife- Benedicta Elechi / Cardi B Reveals She Can’t Wait To Have Her Third Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.