Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Testimony ( What God Has Done ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Testimony ( What God Has Done ) (140 Views)

God has done it - After a year..Check first post / My Testimony / The Devil Can’t Curse What God Has Blessed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony ( What God Has Done ) by MissRuth(f): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
My life since from birth has not been an easy one,but we thank God fo the breath of life. This story is to encourage others in Christ; it's to let them know they can't do anything without God; some might think is a joke but it's not a joke.

God is a God of miracles,when I was growing up I lived a life that is not pleasing to God, but God took away the shame and disgrace.when I finally surrendered my life to him was in 2021, it's a year now,I had a terrible sickness that I took all manners of drugs but the sickness won't go but came back,then I told God "if you can heal me I won't take drugs again in my life "and when he healed me I was overwhelmed with joy and I decided not to take drugs again.
This might seem irrelevant but it is very important,God is our miracle worker if only you can trust in him; he will help you; no matter the sickness you be it HIV he will heal you. The devil on his own is a very trickish person he knew the vow I made to God and descided to attack me but as a child of God I didn't give in to his temptations. There was a perticular day I was seriously sick; my body was very hot; I didn't let anybody know because of they knew they will force drugs on me ,so I kept quit when to the house after church ,lied down on the bed,I was seriously shaking and I prayed to God and prophesy in my life that before the next day I will be fine, the next morning I was strong free from sickness up until now.

There are sometimes we make Covenant with God and we refuse to fufil it,but I made a promise to him and I can never disappoint him on the promise I made to him because he has done alot of things in n my life,why don't you call on him in problems and he will answer you,am a living testimony of his power and you are also a living testimony.

Ephesians 6 : 12 says; for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principerlities,against powers, against rulers of darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places.

(1) (Reply)

Female Sales Rep. Needed! / We Provide Loans To Individuals And Companies Who Are Looking For Urgent Loans / 敦促蔡英文及其軍政首腦投降書

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.