Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Uju Anya And Her Vituperations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Anya And Her Vituperations (372 Views)

Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya / Uju Anya Is A proud Lesbian (pic) / Rivers State Covid 19 Media Update:wike's Vituperations Went Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by Starcrest1: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Uju Anya is being myopic and is not seeing the clear picture. Nature made it that Black Africa was never intended to be great and it's nobody's fault. I also think she is troubled.

I was watching the intricacies and specialization involved in the process of manufacturing an aircraft the other day and I came to a conclusion that Africa can never dream of going into such an endeavour. It's not an insult but we are mentally lazy. There was even a joke about aircraft where professors who boarded a jet were informed that their students manufactured the jet and all of them scrambled to disembark, only one of them stayed back. When asked why he stayed back, he replied that he was sure if his students manufactured the jet, it wouldn't even take off in the first place.

Just look at the kind of leaders that we have, they can't even create a stable system. Look at the institutions, everyone is doing as he/she likes. The resources in the first place would be useless to us if the westerners hadn't created a use for them in the first place. Crude oil would have been useless if Carl Benz didn't invent petrol powered engine. Funny enough, 140 years later, the black African people
still haven't learnt how to manufacture the engine.

My point is we could only try but naturally, we can never catch up with the westerners resources or not.
Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by immortalcrown(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
You missed Uju's points. Uju is not dwelling in the past. She is not lamenting over what happened in the past. She is talking about what started in the past and is still happening. Britain has not stopped tormenting African countries. The only thing I condemn in Uju's tweets about the queen is where Uju wished the queen pain.

Even if Britain has ended it's atrocities in Africa, has Britain apologized?

If Africa is not destined to be great, how come Africans do great things and how come the greatness of the West depends on the resources from Africa? Your logic is like saying the poorly-developed Niger Deta is not destined to be great just because Northern elites use the wealth from the Niger Delta to develop the North.
Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by KanwuliaExtra: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Starcrest1:
Uju Anya is being myopic and is not seeing the clear picture. Nature made it that Black Africa was never intended to be great and it's nobody's fault. I also think she is troubled.

I was watching the intricacies and specialization involved in the process of manufacturing an aircraft the other day and I came to a conclusion that Africa can never dream of going into such an endeavour. It's not an insult but we are mentally lazy. There was even a joke about aircraft where professors who boarded a jet were informed that their students manufactured the jet and all of them scrambled to disembark, only one of them stayed back. When asked why he stayed back, he replied that he was sure if his students manufactured the jet, it wouldn't even take off in the first place.

Just look at the kind of leaders that we have, they can't even create a stable system. Look at the institutions, everyone is doing as he/she likes. The resources in the first place would be useless to us if the westerners hadn't created a use for them in the first place. Crude oil would have been useless if Carl Benz didn't invent petrol powered engine. Funny enough, 140 years later, the black African people
still haven't learnt how to manufacture the engine.

My point is we could only try but naturally, we can never catch up with the westerners resources or not.

Let us discuss this therapeutically and on an intellectual plane.

Uju OMALICHA sees the clear picture. The reason for her anger and the level of anxiety she displays. She lives in the U.S. and has seen how backward Africa regresses even in the face of GLOBAL technological advancement. She has to blame EVERYONE ELSE but OURSELVES.

The inability to put aside ethnic and bigoted feelings amongst ourselves have deprived Africa as a whole any measure of progress. The average BLACK SOUL is PETTY, UNMOTIVATED, MORALLY AND SPIRITUALLY-BANKRUPT. The concept of national or continental pride is virtually non-existent.

The only thing the BLACK MIND excels in is religious fanatism. The foreign religions they have en-burdened themselves with and only partially understood with divine illiteracy, continues to be their individual and collective undoing.

Is Africa the only continent colonization occurred? Why is RETROGRESSION the hallmark of the BLACK RACE in and out if Africa?

You are ABSOLUTELY correct!
But her right and choice to express her frustration and anger.
I would be frustrated and angered too at the level of hopelessness that continues to plague the BLACK RACE with no signs of improvement lurking in the horizon any time soon.

I could totally see her point of view and frame of mind. I CAN BOTH SYMPATHIZE and EMPATHIZE with her. When you fail constantly, it is either someone else’s fault or YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE are after you. You often fail to LOOK WITHIN YOURSELF FIRST!✅

If you cannot empathize or sympathize with her catatonic state of mind, simply move on.
Shikena! kiss

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by Starcrest1: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
You missed Uju's points. Uju is not dwelling in the past. She is not lamenting over what happened in the past. She is talking about what started in the past and is still happening. Britain has not stopped tormenting African countries. The only thing I condemn in Uju's tweets about the queen is where Uju wished the queen pain.

Even if Britain has ended it's atrocities in Africa, has Britain apologized?

If Africa is not destined to be great, how come Africans do great things and how come the greatness of the West depends on the resources from Africa? Your logic is like saying the poorly-developed Niger Deta is not destined to be great just because Northern elites use the wealth from the Niger Delta to develop the North.

1. She definitely is talking about the past if not she wouldn't put theiving and genocide in her attack.

2. Wether Britain apologises or not it doesn't change the fact that we have done more harm to ourselves than the colonists. We should move on already.

3. It very clear for you to see that we are not destined for greatness you just chose to play the ostrich. It's true that Africans perform better when they go to the advanced world but back in Africa, they can't never achieve much because our mentality cannot handle the intricacies of greatness. And like I said our resources would've been useless if the westerners didn't create a use for them.
Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by immortalcrown(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Starcrest1:

1. She definitely is talking about the past if not she wouldn't put theiving and genocide in her attack.

2. Wether Britain apologises or not it doesn't change the fact that we have done more harm to ourselves than the colonists. We should move on already.

3. It very clear for you to see that we are not destined for greatness you just chose to play the ostrich. It's true that Africans perform better when they go to the advanced world but back in Africa, they can't never achieve much because our mentality cannot handle the intricacies of greatness. And like I said our resources would've been useless if the westerners didn't create a use for them.
For your first point, if Britain has apologized or at least stopped its crimes in Africa, Uju will not do what she does now. Uju mentioned in one of her tweets that African and some other countries in other continents deserve apology.

For your second point, I am not supporting or trivializing the bad things Africans do to themselves. But your second point shows you are ignorant of what happened during Biafra genocide and what happened in Kenya. No need to argue further about it because I cannot force you to accept the truth.

For your third point, if Africa is not destined for greatness, how come Africans with no genetic connection with the whites break records in the countries of the whites? And, why do the whites depend on African resources for their own greatness? I used Niger Delta as an Illustration. If you are sure of your claim, tell me that Niger Delta is destined to surfer.
Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by obaaderemi: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is the kind of discussions that people should really debate. But I'm sure it will very soon turn to insults.

This is my own opinion though: I don't believe that Africans can't handle complex processes like advanced technology and science because they lack the mental capacity for such.
If that's the case how come we have blacks excelling across the world? The problem is that the home front is led by idiots. If we have leaders who can implement the right policies we will do well.

Look at University lecturers strike for example. A serious government will know the right policies to forestall such things even before getting into office. Without solid education we will never improve as a nation. Those blaming Britain and the queen do not know what they're saying. Colonialism ended long ago, why haven't we developed since then? We're too factional. We lack sense of purpose because we lack patriotism. You have your answer to why Africa is the way it is with the way Nigerians are going about this election. No national front.
Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by Starcrest1: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
For your first point, if Britain has apologized or at least stopped its crimes in Africa, Uju will not do what she does now. Uju mentioned in one of her tweets that African and some other countries in other continents deserve apology.

For your second point, I am not supporting or trivializing the bad things Africans do to themselves. But your second point shows you are ignorant of what happened during Biafra genocide and what happened in Kenya. No need to argue further about it because I cannot force you to accept the truth.

For your third point, if Africa is not destined for greatness, how come Africans with no genetic connection with the whites break records in the countries of the whites? And, why do the whites depend on African resources for their own greatness? I used Niger Delta as an Illustration. If you are sure of your claim, tell me that Niger Delta is destined to surfer.

1. So because Britain didn't apologise we shouldn't move forward. By the way the way we troop to the UK sends a signal that we we don't even want an apology. How can you want an apology from your supposed oppressors yet you wouldn't leave them alone.

2. I know very well what happened during the war and Britain didn't cause the war for us. We caused it ourselves. They were not the ones that told the Nigerian to commit the coup that led to the war. If they choose to pick a side, it's for their own interests which is the number one human instinct. Everyone is selfish including you.

3. They perform well because the whites were brilliant enough to create a thriving system for them if not why couldn't they thrive well in Africa. Niger delta resources wouldn't have been a source of income for them had the colonists not discovered the use and importance of such resources. The black Africa wouldn't have discovered such.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by immortalcrown(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Starcrest1:

1. So because Britain didn't apologise we shouldn't move forward. By the way the way we troop to the UK sends a signal that we we don't even want an apology. How can you want an apology from your supposed oppressors yet you wouldn't leave them alone.

2. I know very well what happened during the war and Britain didn't cause the war for us. We caused it ourselves. They were not the ones that told the Nigerian to commit the coup that led to the war. If they choose to pick a side, it's for their own interests which is the number one human instinct. Everyone is selfish including you.

3. They perform well because the whites were brilliant enough to create a thriving system for them if not why couldn't they thrive well in Africa. Niger delta resources wouldn't have been a source of income for them had the colonists not discovered the use and importance of such resources. The black Africa wouldn't have discovered such.

For your first point, who says you should not move forward? Isn't the Uju herself moving forward? Are you denying the continuous collective damages Britain is causing in Africa?

I have already said I will not comment further on your second point because I cannot force the truth into your brain.

For your third point, you sound so childish. Many Africans that school in Africa defeat the whites in many professions. Even the Africans that school in the whites' countries use African brains, not American or Asian brain.
Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by Starcrest1: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
obaaderemi:
This is the kind of discussions that people should really debate. But I'm sure it will very soon turn to insults.

This is my own opinion though: I don't believe that Africans can't handle complex processes like advanced technology and science because they lack the mental capacity for such.
If that's the case how come we have blacks excelling across the world? The problem is that the home front is led by idiots. If we have leaders who can implement the right policies we will do well.

Look at University lecturers strike for example. A serious government will know the right policies to forestall such things even before getting into office. Without solid education we will never improve as a nation. Those blaming Britain and the queen do not know what they're saying. Colonialism ended long ago, why haven't we developed since then? We're too factional. We lack sense of purpose because we lack patriotism. You have your answer to why Africa is the way it is with the way Nigerians are going about this election. No national front.

What can I say comrade?
This continent is just a giving out bad signals that make everyone believe we can never get beyond this. Forget Nigeria first it's a Paradise compared to some African nations. I was in Uganda few months ago and the kind of poverty I saw there can never exist in the western world.

Should we also blame the colonial masters for the poverty which was obviously caused by their leader who are not out for their own good.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by Starcrest1: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
For your first point, who says you should not move forward? Isn't the Uju herself moving forward? Are you denying the continuous collective damages Britain is causing in Africa?

I have already said I will not comment further on your second point because I cannot force the truth into your brain.

For your third point, you sound so childish. Many Africans that school in Africa defeat the whites in many professions. Even the Africans that school in the whites' countries use African brains, not American or Asian brain.

1. You are not being truthful, if she was moving forward why the vile attack on the Queen. Whatever damages you are talking about na you sabi. Nothing will happen in Africa today without their consent.

2. Your opinion can never be classified as the truth.

3. Lol I'm laughing at you because you believe that you can beat them in the form of Education they taught you. African can only make scanty and individual moves of brilliance here and there but overall they still leads.
You didn't even see where I referred to the aircraft and car engine issues. Why haven't the African nations been able to replicate it if they are that brilliant. Am I talking about health care, ? Your foolish leaders always run to them immediately they sense a headache, why can't they stay in Africa and tap from our "brilliance"?
Re: Uju Anya And Her Vituperations by immortalcrown(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Starcrest1:

1. You are not being truthful, if she was moving forward why the vile attack on the Queen. Whatever damages you are talking about na you sabi. Nothing will happen in Africa today without their consent.

2. Your opinion can never be classified as the truth.

3. Lol I'm laughing at you because you believe that you can beat them in the form of Education they taught you. African can only make scanty and individual moves of brilliance here and there but overall they still leads.
You didn't even see where I referred to the aircraft and car engine issues. Why haven't the African nations been able to replicate it if they are that brilliant. Am I talking about health care, ? Your foolish leaders always run to them immediately they sense a headache, why can't they stay in Africa and tap from our "brilliance"?
Provide your family profile to show how far you or anybody in your family is ahead of her. Until you do it, keep kidding.

(1) (Reply)

Adams: How Can Obi Fix Nigeria’s Security Challenges When He Failed In Anambra? / Why Peter Obi Has Not Released His Manifestos To The Public- Utomi / Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts Tinubu’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.