Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,122 members, 7,913,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

ASUU Strike: I Doubt If Ministers Tell Buhari Truth – IPAC Chair, Yabag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: I Doubt If Ministers Tell Buhari Truth – IPAC Chair, Yabag (221 Views)

ASUU Strike: I Doubt If Ministers Tell Buhari The Truth – IPAC Chair, Yabagi / UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence / Top Buhari Ministers And Their Postgraduate Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: I Doubt If Ministers Tell Buhari Truth – IPAC Chair, Yabag by Spotifylord: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Alhaji Yabagi Sani, the chairman of the Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC), has doubted if President Muhammadu Buhari is being fed with the truth about the ongoing strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).

He lamented that for the past seven months, ASUU has been on strike, with students of universities roaming the streets of the country.

Speaking in an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today (Tuesday), Alhaji Yabagi Sani appealed to the Federal Government to find a way to resolve the issue.

The chairman stated, “People are saying that because children of the elites are not in public schools, that is why they are toying with the future of the country as a whole. If you don’t educate these children, the issue of ending banditry and the issue of this country catching up with its peers, this dream will never come true.”

According to him,

(1) (Reply)

Girl Narrates How She Received 300 Pound From School as strike compensation / FPNO Courses And Requirements 2022/2023(federal Poly Nekede) / How To Use Truecaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.