Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,318 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby (7254 Views)

Genevieve & Stella's Rivalry Revealed In Charles Novia's Book / 'Two Brides And A Baby' Bags 12 Nominations From Best Of Nollywood Awards / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by Tricici(f): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2011
talk true:

I hope the story is not about Mercy Johnson

lolzz
nice poster thou, hope d movie won't b disappointing
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by staaan(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
I cant wait,
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by SummerT(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
Dis film wud add more laurels to her titles
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by juman(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2011
staaan:

I cant wait,

Like you read my mind.
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by denny4ril: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2011
wink this seems to be an interesting movie
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by maxproxl: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2011
nice one, another promising nollywood movie. cant wait to see it. see as stella don dey turn orobo. thumbs up to dis good work. we hope its impressive
Re: Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby by enomakos(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2011
stella look amazing in the pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions. / Insensitive And Funny Laws Of Multichoice Ng / Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.