Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,373 members, 7,929,169 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat (33889 Views)

Video: Femi Falana Attends Labour Party Retreat. Backs Youths To Take Over Power / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by ATLIEN2027: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When you look at these man.

All you see is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria.

May be President of Biafuro but NEVER the President of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Gbemini(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#PeterObi at the Labour Party National Retreat in Abuja. - PO
great lair in nigeria history
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by ATLIEN2027: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Peter Obi tuary the Biafra IPOB terrorist Zombidient President .
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
This man...

He refused to visit His Hometown!
He can NEVER WIN the presidency!
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by luckyedgal1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
We no they give shin shin

nkemoma:
Okwute,

The slayer of the Drug sniffing, money grabbing, tout leading criminal from iragbijiikjiij.

The nightmare of the old order.

The tormentor of the Tilumbu Urchins

The verified verifier.

Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by anonymuz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
mycar:
obi is full of energy. Always ahead of others, I like some people, they hardly go into something but when they do, they come out with the best. As for you playing ethnic card, your head is being used.
somebody said Tinubu APC camp, the next thing is, you are attacking the yoruba, if Hope Uzodimma hadn't said his rubbish on live TV, APC would have denied it and say it's attack on yoruba, any of the APC member can come up with that message, There is Reno Omokri in every party. So, Peter Obi carry on, You are the ordained one. Bigots believe that they are born to rule, forgetting that there is progress in unity and one, who holds another on the ground is holding himself/herself because you can't leave either.
those urchin doesn't daft and they are the enemy of good vibes.
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by nkemoma(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
luckyedgal1:
We no they give shin shin

Na im de pain them pass
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Emmacolinho(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
See human being na cool no be Tilunbu
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Amumaigwe: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
This man can win 2023 election o.
I am not voting Tinubu again. I am now obedient.

Welcome me with likes abeg.
For those that want to also bless me with money, here's my account number
Union Bank:
0171 211 868.
God bless Nigeria!

Here, we no dey give shishi.
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by jeromestarks: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Here, we no dey give shishi.
Fada, don't let this guy stand on the way of my blessing oooo.
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by DatAbujaBoy: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Our incoming president
We the Nigeria Youths are solidly behind you sir.

God bless you sir ��❤

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by int0x80(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:
Workaholic !!!

This man is moving like he borrowed energy from somewhere, this is the type of energy needed to save Nigeria, not someone who will be ruling from a hospital bed in Paris or Saudi.
That is dedication, I hope some Nigerians understand this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by mycar: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jolomenas:

Yes we are bigots and we are born to rule dan uwar mamanka.
After all the derogatory comments against our own tribe for years, now you think we are bigots for not supporting your candidate?
You think we are children abi?
Hungry bigot grin you deserve whatever derogatory names that you have been called. If I say that someone is smelling and you think that you are the one I am talking about then go and birth, simple!
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Deepsky(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Incoming president of the FRN.
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by xevove2061: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I see former head of state among the gathering cool

you dey see well so?
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by KANTAA: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yes Abdulsalami Abubakar.
That's Obaze not Abdul salami Abubakar...
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Danny50: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Am seeing vibrants young men full of energy to put a great fight come 2023.
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Peritome: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Abeg, Is Victor Umeh Obidient too?
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by zionstaar75: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
otipoju:
Obi needs to start talking less and less. He has made his point and differentiated himself from the rest.

Too much talk and you will eventually say the wrong thing that can be used against you in a costly way
u get plenty sense,I support him but I'm very � with that stupid WhatsApp shit yesterday
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Fortruth: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Although leagues ahead of Atiku or Tinubu or the fake Buhari, Peter Obi has no path to presidency and is just contesting to give Easterners an illusion of inclusion.

They (the sponsors and promoters of Obi) are hoping agitation and the violence in the East will stop because only Fulani are allowed to use violence and fear and the threat of such to keep themselves and their allies in power.
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by NothingDoMe: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
See energy.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]
You be nonsense person cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by ProudlyWAZOBIA: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yes Abdulsalami Abubakar.

The man you are mistaking for Abudsalami Abubakar is actually Osaeloka Obaze ��.
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Willie2015: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fortruth:

Although leagues ahead of Atiku or Tinubu or the fake Buhari, Peter Obi has no path to presidency and is just contesting to give Easterners an illusion of inclusion.

They (the sponsors and promoters of Obi) are hoping agitation and the violence in the East will stop because only Fulani are allowed to use violence and fear and the threat of such to keep themselves and their allies in power.

Most of Obi fans don't understand your point...
As simple as it is...
Obi has no path to the Presidency...
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by AyomideOG01: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
twilliamx:
All I see is a bunch of igbo men

Really?
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Jolomenas: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
mycar:

Hungry bigot grin you deserve whatever derogatory names that you have been called. If I say that someone is smelling and you think that you are the one I am talking about then go and birth, simple!
Hunger??
Then make us vote for your candidate!
Are you guys not tired? Upon all the insults you hurl at us we still rile over you rats!
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Indispensable85(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
How many of them there can win their polling units in their states? Lol........I laff oooooo
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Johel(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#PeterObi at the Labour Party National Retreat in Abuja. - PO

THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA COME 2023!!
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Johel(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I swear. wink
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by chinonfelix2(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Union Bank:
0171 211 868.
God bless Nigeria!

We no de give shi shi... We can't misuse public money

Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Shikini: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat by Zeezenho: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Union Bank:
0171 211 868.
God bless Nigeria!

Obidients no dey give shi shi the fight is for your future nah you suppose contribute money or time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos / Kwara PDP Governorship Primaries - The Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.