Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,133 members, 7,910,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:51 PM

Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag (2889 Views)

Happy Father's Day From A Wonderful Wife / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Money Keeps Missing Every Day From My Handbag by Telltruth123: 7:26pm On Feb 22
princezzz:
I understand you are trying to sound woke and knowledgeable,but try not to be condescending.
You can also try to keep an open mind. I can agree that I might have been careless the first 3 days,so we can say you win.i didn't leave the house on Sunday and neither did that bag. So I also know what I am talking about.
So I find your talk on financial responsibility annoying, you don't know me,so if you want to judge, judge based on the fact I placed out here.Learn to keep an open mind.
I am not stupid or careless,I know what I kept.
Somebody is taking your money, that is the fact immediately you come back from work give the money to the mother to help you keep it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Love / I Used To Think Once Yr Rich, Yr Whole Family Will Be Comfortable / What Do I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.