Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband (963 Views)

Nigerians Donate ₦4.2M To Quadruplets Family / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

Carelessness is not the only cause of kidney failure. Get enlightened.

Naming a part of the cause of kidney failure doesn't mean it is the only cause.

Get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by MufasaLion: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Naming a part of the cause of kidney failure doesn't mean it is the only cause.

Get sense.

"...instead you gave a man that care less for his life and kidney one of yours..."

Those are your words. You clearly concluded he was careless with his kidney.

You don't need to insult me. Learn to have intellectual conversations and not insult people. Good day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
MufasaLion:

Those are your words. You clearly concluded he was careless with his kidney.

You don't need to insult me to make a point. Good day!

The fact that I concluded on one man, doesn't automatically mean "carelessness is the only cause of kidney failure", that was what you implied when you quoted me

Educate yourself on the difference between "get sense" and an "insult"

Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by fati2001(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Victoria938(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is the real FOR BETTER FOR WORSE. I pray that you sincerely take care of her for the rest of your Life. Congratulation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! / Does It Really Matter Who Wins Bread For The Familly? / Baby Yoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.