Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,597 members, 7,941,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi (24488 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by AliyuMahdi9: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Keep talking please.

That's what we want.

Keep masturbating on Obi's name

Please don't Stop

Hahahahahahaha

Patriotsleague:

We must educate the Nigerian people, so they know what they are doing, so they know Obi is a bigot, his aspirations is Biafra, he will waste all his time doing this, without working for the entire Nigerian people. That is why he talks a lot of lies in interviews and a lot of dumb stuff, while travelling around the world, like a tourist.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by ipobarethieves: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2022
grin the gap toothed man is a famous LIAR. A CROOK OBI HIM TU LIE grin. SPIT on his fl@thead

Tufa.

Make campaign start proper biko angry

3 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by josephevergreen(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Politics is indeed a dirty game and game of tge BRAVE as an upcoming politician know this and know peace.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2022
So, omokri is now PDP by day, and APC by night? What a world!

MY PLEA
Dear Nairalanders,
Please, I need help. Currently battling with some devastating debts, but I refused to give up, no matter what.

Please, kindly help me with whatever to settle this huge debt on my neck, so that I can smile again.

I shall be very grateful if you can come to my rescue please.

May God bless you all and keep you from all evil.

N.B. I am so sorry for bothering you please. It's just that I have no other option right now.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by drlateef: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The tweet has been busted and smashed. Reno has been exposed to be a low-level ranting machine. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obi the compulsive liar!!!! Obi the pathological liar!!!! Obi the hateful liar!!!!! Obi the stupid liar!!!!!!! Obi the ethnic bigotic liar!!!!!!! Obi the drunkard liar!!!!!!!! Obi the IPOB liar!!!!!!!!. Obi oooo, you no go kill us with lies. It’s in your blood, you were borne with it. You can never be cured. Lies will bring your downfall, mark it Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by oneMalik: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2022
you cant win election by telling many lies ! rather you'll end up finding yourself in court many times and that could cost you serious destruction cos you'll lose focus on your campaign .

Peter Obi is not a candidate..... sympathy don't win election .

4 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

onne Sea port in port Harcourt is fully Funtioning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmxpwSsGvqE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PExpP6XAYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ9T_k2qh04
Even with this evidence you presented those people will never admit the truth

6 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by robinzaga(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Turboking:
The serial lier is at it again, little wonder why he's called "him tu lie"

Olodo....it is spelt LIAR.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by otomatic(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Reno should just name the schools Awolowo built in the Niger Delta and the Ports that are working in the SS.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Pristine664: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2022

4 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by HimName: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2022
obynzo:
Has anyone noticed that before if it was pre 2015 era. You will see our politicians in a show of fake humility pretending to be one with the people. You will see displays like Sanwo Olu plaiting hair, the samething with Rotimi Amaechi, Aisha Buhari frying Akara, Oshiomhole buying roasted corn by the roadside. But now it has changed because Peter Obi has changed the dynamics of campaign, that is why they don't like him, because now they are under pressure to be sincere and tell us what their plans are, which 100% they don't have

Yes!
He has changed the dynamics of campaign.

He did a phenomenal job changing it this way.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Pristine664: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2022
otomatic:
Reno should just name the schools Awolowo built in the Niger Delta and the Ports that are working in the SS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PExpP6XAYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmxpwSsGvqE

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by infogeneral: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Presidential candidate should not be childish! Big up and focus in the real issues. Security, health, economy, education, just name it.

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Pandev:
Obi, a certified liar cheesy

Na Una be liars....

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by GavelSlam: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Ddokie:

Election cycles in Nigeria exposes the level of stupidity in a lot of people in this country. Honestly.

If you are not an unfortunately stupid individual, you should be wondering why anyone should be discussing which port is working or which one is not. A man reads a message that has been in circulation for over 2 weeks and you call the man a liar. What exactly did Peter Obi say? And where is the lie?

Kindly prove that you are not unfortunate, stupid, and ultimately dense by answering my questions.

You are a fool.

I can also repeat what I've just written 2 weeks from now.

Of course to you that confirms it.

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Promising5555: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Two very known corrupt party, PDP and APC have ganged up against Peter Obi and the Labour Party, Naija which way
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Turboking(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2022
robinzaga:

Olodo....it is spelt LIAR.
typo error tho.. but I'm way more better than your 3rd class philosophy graduate lying machine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Kalashnikov49: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Your heartaches are beautifully made.

You go cry bluud tire...
grin grin grin grin

drlateef:

Obi the compulsive liar!!!! Obi the pathological liar!!!! Obi the hateful liar!!!!! Obi the stupid liar!!!!!!! Obi the ethnic bigotic liar!!!!!!! Obi the drunkard liar!!!!!!!! Obi the IPOB liar!!!!!!!!. Obi oooo, you no go kill us with lies. It’s in your blood, you were borne with it. You can never be cured. Lies will bring your downfall, mark it Peter Obi.

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Ate247(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Ddokie:

Election cycles in Nigeria exposes the level of stupidity in a lot of people in this country. Honestly.

If you are not an unfortunately stupid individual, you should be wondering why anyone should be discussing which port is working or which one is not. A man reads a message that has been in circulation for over 2 weeks and you call the man a liar. What exactly did Peter Obi say? And where is the lie?

Kindly prove that you are not unfortunate, stupid, and ultimately dense by answering my questions.
this is brutality. That guy brain should be replaced w I think that of a goat.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
ibrishautos:
are you saying that portharcourt doesn't have a port?
That's not what am saying and neither was it what Obi said. He never said there is no port in ph. Omokiri is a master at devilishly twisting what someone said to maliciously deceive those that may not have heard for themselves what was originally said. Obi merely said he would upgrade ph port to operate at capacity. Do you now see the twist in what Omokiri did. Never run with anything that green snake gives. Ensure you verify for yourself
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Kalashnikov49: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Reno is an insectiri, miscreant who are cousins to agabadorians..just like Deji Adeyanju,

so dont be surprised by their actions. Identity theft/falsification of documents/Propagandist lies are a trait of agbado miscreants and their cousins.

happney65:

Real busting. He even went far on his FB page by even typing in Yoruba. The wayre went to upload a picture of a ship in Portugal claiming it is Port Harcourt. These people think this is 2015 when all sorts of lies were thrown left right and centre sha.

Nonesense
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by lexylaw40: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2022
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by kevwemike: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2022
I no blame Reno if him get balls mk him come stay Nigeria at least him too will enjoy wat we are enjoying in Nigeria.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Kindledlight(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
I said it yesterday, this path that this woman voice is trending won’t pay him.

And it seems his handlers and supporters online especially here on nairaland will be his biggest downfall.

If him see second for that election make him thank him God.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Ezonman(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Go and do what your mates are doing

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2022
reddingtonblack:

There is nothing divine about a 3rd wife, divine and lies don't mix.

jokes apart must peter lie grin

There is no greater liar in politics than the father of liars. The greatest liar of all. The man whose
1. Age is a lie.
2. Parentage is a lie.
3. State of origin is a lie.
4. Academic qualifications is a lie.
5. Source of wealth is a lie.
6. State of health is a lie.
7. Even his real name is a lie.

Who in Nigeria is greater than this in lies. A man whose entire life is a lie
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by HobNobs14(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Ask yourself the 3 ports working?? They allow Lagos ports to work and leaving the others. They build Dangote refinery there? Goes Lagos has space... Dangote nor see other big state but Lagos.... Northern has agendas we south will never learned.... Don't let north fool you
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by HobNobs14(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2022
NNPC doesn't want to make the 3 major Refinery to work but depending on Dangote refinery are you not surprised?? Why buhari nor borrow money from China to build or repair the refinery? Because the 2 major Refinery in Port HARCOURT and Warri is From south south.... North was never part of Nigeria until 1914 has a swap deal with colonial masters with French
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by calyto: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Is he Yoruba?
Totilopussylick:
These Reno guy is now more tribalistic than I thought tongue

Very foolish man undecided
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Jasperado: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Reno should focus on a way to market his paymaster (Atiku) and stop attacking Obi. Obi is only a honest politician Who is ready make public any evil agenda from any individual or group
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Turboking:
The serial lier is at it again, little wonder why he's called "him tu lie"
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by olamike02: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi the Pandora lying crook.
Saint Pandora, the lying parrot. Ewu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.