Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,512 members, 7,978,709 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

Can Keystone Bank Interview Be Rescheduled? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Keystone Bank Interview Be Rescheduled? (339 Views)

From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job / Jaiz Bank Interview / Keystone Bank New MD Give Branch Managers Unrealistic Targets Or Be Sack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Keystone Bank Interview Be Rescheduled? by Faithadaji: 12:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Please, I need some help. I missed Keystone Job Interview because I traveled to a poor cellular network area where I couldn't access my mail. Although, I replied to the mail and forwarded all the documents they requested for and stating my reasons for the late reply, but still haven't gotten any response. I want to know if they are still going to reschedule me for the interview. The mail was send on the 7th while the interview was for 9th, but I saw the mail on the 11th. I desperately need help here, please. Thank you
Re: Can Keystone Bank Interview Be Rescheduled? by Sandie604(f): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Which Stage interview were you supposed to have?
I had my 3rd stage interview with the CEO/MD on the 8th sept. mail was sent to me on the 6th.
Did you try to call HR and explain your situation? their phone number is somewhere in any of the mails they have previously sent you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Convince A Customer To Buy From You Using The 3 Box Technique / Should I Take Acca Or Cfa? / Blockchain Technical Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.