Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,850 members, 7,876,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Deal With Unforgiveness By Adeze Ojukwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Deal With Unforgiveness By Adeze Ojukwu (135 Views)

These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / How Dangerous Is Unforgiveness To A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Unforgiveness By Adeze Ojukwu by JesusChristLord: 4:39am On Sep 13, 2022
How to deal with unforgiveness

Adeze Ojukwu

A Facebook picture of a lovely young lady, was tagged with a sad story about her struggle to forgive her husband, over a past mistake. Unforgiveness is a poison that kills.

Dear God, help us to forgive easily, in order to enjoy peace & joy in Jesus name.

What is ahead is bigger and better than what is gone dear. Cheer up and embrace a future that promises to be more beautiful and glorious in Jesus name. Amen

Kindly see below a few scriptures that provide succour and comfort, to overcome every hurt, especially from family and friends.

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

"Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You. Look, the siege mounds! They have come to the city to take it. Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying, “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?"

Lord Holy Spirit please heal broken hearts and provide joy for a new and peaceful future in Jesus name.

#What God cannot do does do does not do dies not exist.

https://twitter.com/OjukwuAdeze/status/1569528693323886593?s=20&t=Z5u_zffIlXpLt90PJfXLAg

(1) (Reply)

Go!.... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/09/2022 / Feelings Of Guilt- Are They Always Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.