Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (25800 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TimFisher2: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Emperorx:
am staying in Lagos ojodu berger to be presicise

Electing Bad leaders make us jobless

The choice is yours to make 2023

I will be looking out job for you ok

Be strong!
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Major7: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

See how greedy South West people are.

It shall not be well with that stupid betrayal of our country. Who cares about the trash he's spilling. Obi is more than capable among the rest and with Obi we stand. A ni sise o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Truthdeypain: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
The Christian doctrine preach love and tolerance. Tinubu's wife is a redeem pastor, and their family has done a lot for the church, not only that, Tinubu has proven to be competent in the way the party be heads in Lagos is proactive and delivering services to the people.

What are your doing bro. A.P.C don turn pastors oo. This is serious. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Emperorx: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
TimFisher2:

Electing Bad leaders make us jobless

The choice is yours to make 2023

I will be looking out job for you ok

Be strong!
OK thank you so much I appreciate you
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ufotunang: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Too late to apologise.... nigerians do not want Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MtDave55: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Very apt and reasonable. Las Las eeh Division is the best in this country.

The problem is not that in some of these tribes or regions is not that there are no reasonable or detribalized folks, the problem is the ratio, most times these people are too little or have little to no influence to influence the right thing.

The effontery and balls on some of these folks. My own problem is hearing that SOUTH grin grin The sheer balls and audacity..the ego and hypocricy behind that word makes me want to puke. It's fine support your candidate it's your choice, you have nothing to fear but by GOD you and who be SOUTH, Alaaye we all know you don't give an eff about d kain mumu region. Kill the childish deceit already now will ya.

Yesterday I been dey dey reason one barnie like that, I ask where exactly she from, she say SOUTH, I say which one be SOUTH again, like S/S, She come say she be yoruba (Iyin-Ekiti) grin grin. You get the point na.

SOUTH =YORUBA
That's my point, same mentality with the North, once you're not Hausa-Fulani or a Muslim from the North you're not considered to be a Northerner.

Until the constitution is amended to take care of some of these injustice there will continue to be mess like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DOM7: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oga governor! When it comes to the matter of your region and faith which one is important? If it is about the region, here is Peter Obi South East, all is south that you are glamouring for.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BluntCrazeMan: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/akeredolu-apologises-to-clerics-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/
It is a case of: “You have done your worst.. Allow me to do mine”
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MDM2021: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
2elliot:
It was this sort of nonsense sophistication politics by Akintola and Awowolo that caused the emergency rule and the breakdown of law, which resulted to the first coup that soon brought about the unitary system replacing federalism. The north is still exploiting that mistake. Now, you guys have come up with this one that may soon give the Muslim north greater power to use against us.

I don't support an MM ticket but leave Awolowo out of this. Akintola/Awolowo wouldn't have been an issue if the FG led by Zik and Tafawa had not supported Akintola to disregard the decision of the Privy Council in the UK. Can their wayo-wayo be separated from the Republic Nigeria got in 1963?
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Masterito(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Very very greedy people. I prefer Atiku to win than Tinubu.
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ismodiwa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
You owe no one no apology whatsoever..
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tochi3(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
2elliot:
Tomorrow, a northern candidate can select a vice from the same north, and tells you that it does not matter but competence. This way, Moslems can say that they are more populated and do not need Christians to win elections, therefore not to have Christian on the race. The possibilities are enormous. People are still accusing the igbos for desolving federalism and then creating unitary system which the north is exploiting. If the north chose to exploit this one, we should not cry o.
You are a wise one.. God bless you abundantly...

History 101... vote wisely
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Igbojew: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

I have never ever seen people as greedy and this Yorubas.They eat and drink greediness and the annoying part of it is that they accuse Igbos of everything they are..........I am that Igbojew
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Igbojew: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have said it umpteenth time that the reason why this Judas Iscariot governor that calls himself established Southern governors forum was to champion Yoruba presidency and he never disappointed on that but thank God he has failed even before he succed.I keep saying it that this Yorubas are all thesame,always ready to betray their Southern people but they have failed..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MDM2021: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Igbojew:
I have never ever seen people as greedy and this Yorubas.They eat and drink greediness and the annoying part of it is that they accuse Igbos of everything they are..........I am that Igbojew

The las las solution is to restructure Nigeria to a region-based federal structure with a weak central govt or a confederation.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ebenholer2(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Akerodolu has said the truth and if viewed with bigoted eyes u will not find the truth in what he has said. There is absolutely no reason for the north to retain power and so Tinubu is a bait to prevent that and not Peter Obj because north will never give him chance to do so though a good man
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BigIyanga: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Shetima is GMB promax.. worried about him getting into power than BAT
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by missiles: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
naheem8307:

Does sharing of power looks like family inheritance... If you want to earn the power, you have to work for it.. The west play politics with intellectual strategy and not by the use of force... (South East political strategy is In disguise of BIAFRA>IPOB< ESN >UNKNOWN GUNMEN>wink. Una still dey learn.

Advice your political leaders to align with other regions peacefully and canvas for power strategically.

Maybe refusal to register voters in Igbo predominant areas in some Western States (especially Lagos) and some Northern States is part of the intellectual strategy you're talking about here. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by femicyrus(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

grin grin Nothing wey una no go justify. Na after una don kill all man wey dey NAIJA una go still justify am. I no even fit swear for una again, me I don commot hand for una mata wetin wan be make it be.

Whether na Tinubu oo, Obi oo, Atiku, no be here we dey. E ti sun mi, enyi Omo Naijeria abi shey Omoluabi ni..

But calm down what is this tin you wrote again sef, where are the culprits of the massacre, how has Tinubu aided, spoken out against, led the campaign, held the govt accountable to produce said assailants, no be una dey wan murder peter Obi for anything wey happen for S/E ;, na 3 kobo wey no mean anything to Baba be your own defense. By the way that's a very weak correlation with the subject at hand.

O ga fun yi!
If you are one of the victims in owo, and you are in need of 1m for treatment to survive, I guess you will prefer to demand for the culprit instead.
Someone gave 75m to aid your treatment along side others but another no give shishi except that you should be obidient!
Haba!
Even an slowpoke knows who to support for election into office

Tinubu is not the commander in chief failing in his duties
He is seeking election into that office just like the stringy man called obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Discontinues Payment Of BTA/PTA In Cash / Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) / EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.