Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors (12497 Views)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by GreenCovering: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Na wa o!
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Tonypen247(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=newnigerdelta00 post=116614670][/quote]

Learn to read in between the lines of a sentence to understand its deep meaning. Pretty sure your ethnic bigotry and cognitive impairment won't let you. Not Your fault, I guess it is hereditary.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Ofemmanu1: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2022
RockHard:
The fake news was started by some of his Biafra supporters.

Biafra media are bunch of basterrds
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Ofemmanu1: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Funsho Williams killer will never succeed in killing Peter Obi because God is with him.

Shut up, Big-booty, you coward. You are the weakest individual I ever know.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Ofemmanu1: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Fidinno:
The APC candidate and his presidential campaign team now See's Peter Obi as their major contender to the presidency and no more Atiku.

This show's Obi is moving closer to Aso Rock!.

Obi is moving closer to potopoto republic
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by ZombieSlayer1: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
jrusky:
Who cares? I stayed in Abj sorry I don't bloody give a Bleep obi was attacked or not anyway its inevitable if he escaped this one he won't escape next to come.

He should blame his supporters they are he one who are putting his life at risk by their stupid behaviours and I blamed him for refusing to caution them, feeling cool and catching cruise on their stupidity all over social media.

I warned them that these threatening, abusive, mockery, gun brandishing, arsonist, tribalism food they are cooking by the time it is done the food will consumes you all but they thought I was joking.

Nnwanne obi or whatever they called you either rumour or not this is just the beginning next time you will tell your moronic supporters you don't sell a product by bullying, harrassing, mocking and threatening the buyer.

Good day.
What you wish for others will come back to you
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by BATified2023: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2022
Guyman01:
Rumour started by urchins who will soon post a fake Fact Check on The Cable and Tinubu's 'The Nesan' newspaper wink
so are u telling us that urchins are now the ones handling Biafra handle?

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Bontafa: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2022
BATified2023:
so are u telling us that urchins are now the ones handling Biafra handle?

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Promising5555: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Obi my man for life
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Corridon: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Shut up, Big-booty, you coward. You are the weakest individual I ever know.
Shatap.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by RockHard: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Biafra media are bunch of basterrds

I don't think most of them are normal human beings. They've started sharing the fake news all over Facebook and other social media platforms. They must think we're fools or something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by moyosore32: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

We all know that it was fake news spread by Tinubu mischievous urchins, so they'll in turn blamed Obidients for spreading fake news . We know all these antics deployed by fóolish agbadorians. It's now stale. Agbadorians should come up with something new.

Btw, Dem never born any idiotic fóolish urchins yet to lay his filthy smelling finger on Obi. If Dem born una well, dare it anytime,any moment, na dat day una go know say people de for dis life were craze pass una. Peter Obi is not Funsho Williams that was brutally murdered by a complete idiot who knows nothing than to peddle drugs in Chicago .

when I saw the headline of Peter Obi being attacked that was fabricated by usêlèss agbado urchins,I didn't bother reading, because I know it was all lies .

Ur quote stated right buh u ursef u blind still kon dey follow blind leader... how well
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Musauzor(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Because Bola BATstard Tribulation murdered Engr. Funsho Williams in cold blood so that he would take over Lagos completely and ad infinitum, he thought that he could do the same to HE Mr. Peter Obi so as to take over Aso Rock and Nigeria completely. A typical blood sucker. You will lose the presidential election and eventually succumb to HBP/ heart attack.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by idogbe14170: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
After keyamos nonsense yesterday I know there was a smear campaign coming.The SW, Fear them when it comes to politics of tribalism . I won't say more than that, I have said it all on my thread After keyamos nonsense yesterday I know there was a smear campaign coming.The SW, Fear them when it comes to politics of tribalism . I won't say more than that, I have said it all on my thread ...
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by shortIGBOman: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Lies.
Peter Obi was attacked in Abuja. The incident happened in my presence. He was lucky, his security details quickly took him away.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by heniford2: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
RockHard:
The fake news was started by some of his Biafra supporters.
a run check on this stuff you profile you posted shows the don't exist you edited a stuff hyped it here to claim is IPOB WHY?
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by UNFAZE: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
As if no b abuja here we dey. them love the guy die for here walahi
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by jrusky(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

What you wish for others will come back to you

Hahahaha be wasting your time their.

Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep hin too go see sleep.

Him neva seen anything yet.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Alexiiydon: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Newton2024:

An Indication That APC Is Planning To Assassinate Peter Obi

https://www.nairaland.com/7329175/obi-plans-stage-manage-fake-assassination

The thread above is an indication that Tinubu is about to give Peter Obi the sad Funsho Williams' treatment. If you know Peter Obi, please tell him to double his security apparatus. He is not dealing with human beings in APC but dangerous snakes, hyenas and jackass.

From the days of Aregbesola in Osun State, we know that when APC falsely accuse you of one thing, it is an indication of what they are about to do but they would first accuse you of it in order to cause distraction for the gullible minds.

Peter Obi, please don't assume Tinubu has your gentle and peaceful mind. Increase your security measures. We love you!
he should go and stay in anambra since that’s the only safe place in Nigeria fool and gullible obituarist
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Newton2024: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Alexiiydon:
he should go and stay in anambra since that’s the only safe place in Nigeria fool and gullible obituarist
We Yoruba Christians will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket, when MUMURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Alexiiydon: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Newton2024:
We Yoruba Christians will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket, when MUMURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again.
dumb ass Yoruba will vote for Yoruba Igbo in south west will vote for yoruba and south east go register low turn out of voters in the east pdp and apc go share north since your obituary no get person for there think abeg
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Newton2024: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Alexiiydon:
dumb ass Yoruba will vote for Yoruba Igbo in south west will vote for yoruba and south east go register low turn out of voters in the east pdp and apc go share north since your obituary no get person for there think abeg
Say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket. No to islamisation agenda of APC.

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Amoo89: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-was-not-attacked-in-abuja-hale-and-hearty-aide/

https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-was-not-attacked-in-abuja-hale-and-hearty-aide/

But Adeshina talked about this arrangement that Peter obi is planning a planned attack on himself now we have it debunked by LP spokesman. Hmmm Nigerian politicians are the same using the people to catch cruise
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Anndrew(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Newton2024:

An Indication That APC Is Planning To Assassinate Peter Obi

https://www.nairaland.com/7329175/obi-plans-stage-manage-fake-assassination

The thread above is an indication that Tinubu is about to give Peter Obi the sad Funsho Williams' treatment. If you know Peter Obi, please tell him to double his security apparatus. He is not dealing with human beings in APC but dangerous snakes, hyenas and jackass.

From the days of Aregbesola in Osun State, we know that when APC falsely accuse you of one thing, it is an indication of what they are about to do but they would first accuse you of it in order to cause distraction for the gullible minds.

Peter Obi, please don't assume Tinubu has your gentle and peaceful mind. Increase your security measures. We love you!
Alaye,nothing go hapen..this one no be state election..this is federal..3 major tribe in Nigeria.. kill obi,and they trigger the war,likewise same to tinubu and atiku...no man is stupid to trigger a war...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olufunso Amosun Celebrates Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate / ‘Super Agencies’ Directed To Remit 50% Of Revenue To Federation Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.