Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,413 members, 7,932,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) (35833 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Wizmj4real(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
They said there’s no erosion in Lagos.

They say it’s only in the south east so you see erosions .

South east is addressing her erosion problems while Lagos erosion lingers

WHOEVER TOOK THOSE SHOT EXPOSED SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
If na Peter Obi talk this now, war for don start
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Wizmj4real(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
This is Lagos where they told you is better than London.

Apparently, aba is doing better than Lagos atm

too bad
imagine someones sister walking inside that dirty water with their waist line inside
bacteria infested water

ohh chimo i can't imagine what those ladies would be going through as an aftermath of that

SATAN PUNISH WICKED LEADDDDDDDERS

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Brimstone77: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
obaaderemi:
Douala is 2million, Lagos is about 20 million. Do the maths and stop saying nonsense.

I asked what is the % of Igbo population in Lagos??

Are igbos up to 5% of Lagos population?
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by DWickedLandLord: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sowere is a confirmed igbo man.
Sponsor of ipob.
No be today
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Landmack: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Sowore the idiot, flood happens in USA, Europe, Asia, and every where else round the world.

Will u kip kwayet? That ur Broda from iragbiji in Osun state came and destroyed my mother land and filled it with agberos. We Lagosians will never forgive Amoda

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Landmack: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Right about Lagos being the only city affected by flood?

You have not heard of global warming?

The whole world will sink eventually.

Bros just kip shut Abeg with ur global warming nonsense.
As a Lagosian,I will tell u that where Lagos is now isn’t where she’s supposed to be due to bad leadership. That Osun state druggy indeed destroyed Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by victorv12(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Lagos is an overrated dirty slum.

If you stay in Lagos or have been to Lagos you'll understand what I'm saying.

The place too dirty no be small. It is currently the most dirtiest City in Nigeria right now

It's the most dirtiest city in the world.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Landmack:

Bros just kip shut Abeg with ur global warming nonsense.
As a Lagosian,I will tell u that where Lagos is now isn’t where she’s supposed to be due to bad leadership. That Osun state druggy indeed destroyed Lagos
Okay what are you talking about clown, if you are scared go to your village, or go live in the mainland.
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Landmack:

Will u kip kwayet? That ur Broda from iragbiji in Osun state came and destroyed my mother land and filled it with agberos. We Lagosians will never forgive Amoda
Obi supporters always foolish, with their Biafra traits. Next!
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
MyFlair:

And erosion and landslide happens I Japan
Hypocrites
I know gully erosion happens a lot in Anambra, and am sure you live in Lagos.
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
t2luv1:

Partner your former President Obasanjo said "Lagos State is the most expensive slum in the world". When a plot of Land is 1000 times the average state civil servant's salary you know that state is comatose.
We know about the Obasanjo beef with the Lagos system then when he made the speech, baba will reason differently now, it's all love now.
Next!
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
uniquetechng:
Lagos flood dates back to 1444 , it has nothing to do with global warming.
I remember growing up, we had to practically swim during the rainy season while going to school in the 80s, ut didn't start today
Thank God you know it didn't start today, nice.
Next!
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Edc1: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Warrior247: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
More Lagos
Na like this Ibafon be now... Shebi I hear say they don do am well
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by ArcChu: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
I thoughtthey said only obedientinsult?
Patriotsleague:
Sowore the idiot, flood happens in USA, Europe, Asia, and every where else round the world.
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Bonavi: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Sowore has taken to Twitter to knock those bent on voting tinubu with a scathing remark..

He said;

https://twitter.com/yelesowore/status/1569324817228120065?s=21&t=anLDHGBkPEEhY5AdVwewKw
Lagos is one of the most terrible place to live in thanks to tinubu
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Bonavi: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
walefresh3:

No place like Lagos in alaigbo... The most developed city in Nigeria
Even Enugu has a more beautiful greenish places than what you are masturbating on
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Donykua: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Despite all, Lagos is still the best amongst all the states in Nigeria. How many people come to your states the way they troops to Lagos. Eko oni baje.
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Poleski: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
If not for Fashola and Ambode, Lagos would have been the worst ghetto in the world. Tinubu's minions love to give undeserving credit to their druglord for Fashola and Ambode's achievements.
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by AdeWire001: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
This is lekki, Lagos richest neighborhood..

It’s being flooded..

Plot of land here is sold for #700m

where you get the price ?
you too dey lie bros
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Tareq1105: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
This is Lagos where they told you is better than London.

Apparently, aba is doing better than Lagos atm

There are slums and ghettos in UK too. Can Sowore dispute the economic prosperity of Lagos as the 4th largest economy in Africa?

I travelled to US and I saw people sleeping on the streets and some inside their cars. I watched people hanging around eateries to beg for foods. So what is serial loser Sowore saying?
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Tareq1105: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bonavi:
Lagos is one of the most terrible place to live in thanks to tinubu

Yet they refused to leave Lagos and keep trooping in every minute.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by gonkin(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lagos is an expensive dirty city. Lagos wasn't that bad some years back i wondered what happened. I grew up in lagos, when i migrated elsewhere, i couldn't wait to return to lagos. But now, anytime i visit lagos i cant wait to leave.

As soon as u enter lagos ketu/ojota is there is welcome u with bad ooze. Traffic na dead

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by paramakina202: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Right about Lagos being the only city affected by flood?

You have not heard of global warming?

The whole world will sink eventually.

Na global warming cause the dirty roads filled with trash and unpaved roads too?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Johel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Cannibalism has degenerated your brain cells. Mad nyamiri.

Oga shutup your gutter mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by obaaderemi: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Brimstone77:

I asked what is the % of Igbo population in Lagos??

Are igbos up to 5% of Lagos population?
I thought you people always say you own all the houses in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Durabest: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
floret23:
Because you have been programmed using religion. Post the other side for us to see.
devil fit go break but no be when you want try to liar against am.
Re: Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) by Durabest: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
erai30:

YOU ARE A BORN FOOL..... AFONJA
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR FOOLISHNESS,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.