Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,608 members, 7,979,048 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men (1923 Views)

Six Common Manipulation Tactics Some Women Use To Control Men / New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now / Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by VictorUSA(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Can you imagine?

This is a thread for the wise, and as we gather on this thread tonight, our psychology is at war, our reputation is in recession, and our civilized mind faces unprecedented dangers caused by women's gut-wrenching and distructive manipulation of men. Yet the state of our affairs shows how strong we men are.

Women's method of manipulating men is shrouded in secrecy and I feel obliged to unearth same to enlighten my fellow men.

1 Here's the thing: women can woo you to blur your mental sight to see the light, as such, you will not be able to notice she's cheating.

2 They show you their social media chats to earn your trust just to conceal the things they do offline.

3 They claim to be honest to confuse you so that when they lie, you shouldn't be able to discern. Men work on your guts and instincts to boost your interpersonal intelligence.

Men be careful how you engage those "things" called women. I don't trust Rosa.

Victor Jalingo

3 Likes

Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by Chaos14: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2022
We know this already. Abi rosa serve you breakfast
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by VictorUSA(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
We know this already. Abi rosa serve you breakfast
As it stands now, the love is stronger on her part not me.
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Ok I'm learning.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by Emperormartin(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Thanks for sharing
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by Chaos14: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
As it stands now, the love is stronger on her part me.
use escofi on her
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by kelspinall(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2022
true talk
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by VictorUSA(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
use escofi on her
Wetin be escofi?
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by Chaos14: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Wetin be escofi?
Imagine going to dangote's house you chop you de enjoy but out of no where them pack You out without warning that na escofi na ilegendd write am
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by VictorUSA(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
Imagine going to dangote's house you chop you de enjoy but out of no where them pack You out without warning that na escofi na ilegendd write am
Did you just mention Dangote? I can dump Rosa to get one of his grand daughters.

Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by Chaos14: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Did you just mention Dangote? I can dump Rosa to get one of his grand daughters.
I use am as example i don screenshot your post i go tell rosa fman
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by VictorUSA(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
I use am as example i don screenshot your post i go tell rosa fman
If only you know Rosagrin Fuck_ fman!!!
Re: This Is The New Format Women Use In Manulating Men by fman(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
If only you know Rosagrin Fuck_ fman!!!
KPOMO BOY na now u dey Ds update wey dey viral

(1) (Reply)

I'm Dry When He Is Broke - Faithful Wife / I Find It Hard Loving A Woman / Why Do Nigerian Mothers Always Use This Word On Their Male Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.