Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,046 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

Caught My Crush Masturbating And I Joined Her To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Crush Masturbating And I Joined Her To Sex (663 Views)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught My Crush Masturbating And I Joined Her To Sex by Johnbullux360: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Paula fingered her nipples. It was good to be touched. She wanted more—touching and licking and sucking and all of it. She was wearing a cropped-top made of glittery crochet. It had kept her top half feeling unrestricted and free during the concert.

Paula didn’t need to wear a bra and sometimes she let a little nipple show in her crocheted tops. No harm in it really, she was just a little naughty. She loved taking men by surprise and flashing them a quick shot of her flirty pink nubs.

Paula liked being naughty. She recalled that her nipples had been hard while she’d listened to Bruno, even though the venue had been warm, almost humid, in the monsoon-like air. They were aching now, with need and lust. Her breasts needed attention, they wanted to be seen..... Read more

(1) (Reply)

Is This True ? / "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady / Wealthy Simp Dumps Fiancée For Maid [NOLLYWOOD MOVIE RECAP]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.