Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,115 members, 7,916,261 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Haven't You Started Making Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Haven't You Started Making Money Online? (193 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / How I Started Making Money Producing Human Parts / How I Started Making $25 Daily Online from a 5k investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Haven't You Started Making Money Online? by Divineigwe12: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
There are so many legit ways/business to make money online and some of them are
Affliate marketing
Amazon kdp
Freelancing
Website design
Video editingetc

I am earning right now with Amazon kdp, why don't you look for one online business to engage with to help you with your financial needs than scrolling all over social media doing nothing just burning data watching videos.

I will teach on Amazon kdp now

WHAT IS AMAZON KDP
Amazon kdp(fully,Kindle direct publishing) is a self-publishing platform by the world's richest man Jeff Bezos.it is part of his E-commerce company, Amazon.
It is called self-publishing because unlike normal publishing,it is done by the Author's themselves FOR FREE.

You don't have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as ebook or paperback,even hardcover. All you do is to upload your book,set price and Amazon displays your book to it's Millions of audience.

Amazon kdp is practically for everyone, anyone can publish books on Amazon and get patronized
I have a student called David who started and now is making not less than $500 monthly on Amazon
Whether you are a writer or not, you can publish books on Amazon with your Phone
Types of books you can publish on Amazon as a non writer
Notebooks
Color books
Journals etc
Be you a writer or a non writer you can publish books on Amazon and earn in Dollars

[url=learnwithdivine.carrd.co]This free video might help you to understand better about Amazon kdp
[/url]

Re: Why Haven't You Started Making Money Online? by MyRentic: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
You would have been enjoying financial stability if you haven’t depended on only one source. You can enjoy this when you list your apartment at Rentic.

Create an account at www.rentic.app to get started.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Generate A Daily Profit Of ₦10,000 With ₦120,000 Start Up Capital? / Professional Business Document Translation Service Across Nigeria / Business To Invest In And Yeild Interest Within A Week Please I Need Urgent Sugg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.