Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,525 members, 7,888,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity (388 Views)

Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters / My Edo 2020 Summation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nobody stops Mr Peter Obi from dolling out money should he have the mental capacity to do so. He just does not have the heart to do so because he is a stingy man. It is one thing to be thrifty and another thing to be stingy. Mr Obi should not have any problems with another man whose character it is to share his reserves with others who are less privileged.

Is it easy for a man to dole his own hard earned money to other people? It is a tradition of responsive Muslims to the 1 of the 5 tenets of Islam: the "Zakat", which demands that a well-to-do person should separate a portion of his wealth to charity.

It is an attitude also of wealthy Yoruba men to dole money to their needy. Chief (Dr) Moshood Kasimawo Olawale Abiola (late) was an example of a man with this attitude. It is therefore the character of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to be good and committed to the welfare of the less privileged people around him, especially the needy.

As Governor of Lagos State between 1999 and 2007, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in the face of the activities of "Area Boys" in Lagos, who terrorised residents in broad day light, put on his thinking cap, and established modalities that improved Lagos State take-home from IGR, and this assisted him to raise enough revenue with which he created agencies of Governement, socially driven to employ and empower miscreants in Lagos.

Would anyone deny the Asiwaju the love he is enjoying in Lagos State? Should anybody wonder why it is said that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu "owns Lagos". Even that euphemism was the construction of those who hate him. One man cannot "own" a whole State. Asiwaju Bola Tiubu is undoubtedly the Pathfinder of Modern Lagos. No one can take that credit from him.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu: a sick man? I am sure if Mr Peter Obi has malaria, he would be hooked to his bed. Who is sick? A man who stays up all night to meet with his obligations to people? A man who entertains visitors until everyone is attended to? A man who travels consistently, home and abroad, consulting on his ambition to run the country, and seeking global interventions?

To become the Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, the Asiwaju toured the entire country to meet delegates of his Party, sometimes covering 3 States in a day in some regions of the country. Of all the 4 frontline candidates contesting the next Presidential election, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's ticket is the most challenging. He emerged against hard official odds. A life time ambition isn't the same as an opportunistic one.

How did Mr Peter Obi emerge as a Presidential Candidate of "his" Party? His ticket was clearly donated to him immediately he defected from the PDP to the Labour Party. Mr Obi can only emerge as a Presidential Candidate of a Party without competitors. If he covers the activities Asiwaju Tinubu covers, he would be bedridden by now.

A man with a frail frame is not a sick man. The sick man is the one who goes about lying to his audience with a mischievioys smile hanging on his countenance, and enjoys the applause that would take him no where on election day.

Mr Peter Obi should concentrate on his campaign and shut his mouth up when it comes to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. How many non-Igbo people did Mr Obi tolerate in Anambra State when he was Governor? How many were part of his government? No amount of cosmetic smile and melodramatic pretences would fetch Mr Peter Obi the votes he needs to be placed 4th on the Presodential election results sheet.

In Mr Peter Obi, I see a man who is convinced that he would fail, and having exhausted his lying statistics is now buoyed to character assasination Churning false statistics has never help Mr Peter Obi. No Nigerian wants to verify any claim because it dies nit come cheap in Nigeria even with the FOI Act in place. Nigerians need to see what Mr Peter Obi has done with his life apart from selling tomatoes ketchup and brewing alcoholic drinks. He needs to shut his mouth up when he needs to talk about Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Ini Akpan Morgan writes from Abuja-Nigeria

Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by Corridon: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
A pay me I write for you agent on the prowl. What an incoherent and disjointed gibberish devoid of logic. I stopped reading at the second paragraph for the sake of my sanity. I'm allergic to reading hogwash. Peter Obi remains the undisputed choice of Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just tell Tinubu to give you your own share of the bullion van money

Werey

Lazy Lagos Youth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by Corridon: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Just tell Tinubu to give you your own share of the bullion van money

Werey

Tinubu have already given him a few shekels hence the reason why he is in overdrive to insult his own family generation.
Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by PresidObi: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
We the whole people of Nigeria has agreed to end bad government starting from 2023.

We will vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by Bontafa: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
A hungry man with a decaying tooth wrote this trash just to beg for bread ?
Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Tinubu have already given him a few shekels hence the reason why he is in overdrive to insult his own family generation.
To think that some few Suffering and smiling agents wants to sell Tinubu, a well known thief, to the Nigerians make me sick

Crazy people
Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by Corridon: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

To think that some few Suffering and smiling agents wants to sell Tinubu, a well known thief, to the Nigerians make me sick

Crazy people
They are only after their pockets but they will labour in vain. Nigerians have unanimously agreed to vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by PandoraObi: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obidient the demented miserable criminal

Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by derecho(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kikikiki
Bush radio family dem.
Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
They are only after their pockets but they will labour in vain. Nigerians have unanimously agreed to vote for Peter Obi.
I am Yoruba and I will never vote for that old criminal that called himself Tinubu

Truth is , the yorubas are already tired of Tinubu. We wanted Osibanjo but some Tinubu didn't let that happen, Many of us will vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by Anigreat: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
shocked

Ini Akpan Morgan , that's an Akwa Ibom name, and Akwa Ibom people are not known to be this foolish.
Re: Peter Obi's Errorneous Summation On Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Health And Generosity by Corridon: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am Yoruba and I will never vote for that old criminal that called himself Tinubu

Truth is , the yorubas are already tired of Tinubu. We wanted Osibanjo but some Tinubu didn't let that happen, Many of us will vote for Peter Obi
Same as I bro. I'm from Ilesha and everyone I've come across is saying the same thing. Only few thugs and miscreants are saying they will vote for Tinubu because he is their grand patron

(1) (Reply)

Flood Sacks Kogi Assembly Members From Their Official Quarters / Watch What Peter HE Peter Obi Did When Kogi And Anambra State Was Flooded. / Labour Part Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Grassroots Campaign In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.