Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,795 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 (1644 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by Newsnaija1: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Man terminates wedding plans over fiancée's refusal to disclose who gifted her iPhone 13 Pro Max

https://trendytalker.com/man-terminates-wedding-plans-over-fiancees-refusal-to-disclose-who-gifted-her-iphone-13-pro-max/

1 Share

Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by immortalcrown(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na fake news until you mention the parties involved and where e happen. Na picture of people wey don wed you carry decorate your fiction.

1 Like

Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by Chaos14: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
I like this man
Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by Totilopussylick(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
That man is not ready for marriage tongue
Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by Abfinest007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Real man with balls.you are a man of u can take decisions and also take care of ur family

Simp pls stay off this trend to avoid bp

4 Likes

Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
#real man

2 Likes

Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
the minute a partner has such secrets, its time to let them go as they are not fully honest in this r/ship.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by Godada(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022

I admire the balls of this man.

Women these days have monetized and optimized their kpekus better than most guys running a business concerns.

When a guy gets a new girlfriend, his friends will ask these questions: she get yansh? She get booby? She set? She fine?

But if a lady gets a new boyfriend, her friends will ask just one question: is he rich?

Women in a bid to make ends meet now keeip multiple partners as MTN stacks up subscribers.

To avoid a stories that touch...... Kick that cheating arse out.

Guys should stay woke.

I'm on the opinion that as government is concerned about subsidizing petroleum products, they should subsidize DNA tests.

The common man needs to train his own flesh and blood.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by dollytino4real(f): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
I agree with d guy, adulterer inview

1 Like

Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by GOFRONT(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Things and things sha dey happen.

On one other thread like that, A newly married woman was caught in a hotel room with her husband's friend.
Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by detectivejones: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
She got it from a generous donor. I still don't understand why someone would give plenty people access to their private part.
Re: Man Ends Wedding Plan Over Fiancée's Refusal To Disclose Who Gave Her Iphone 13 by oyatz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
It is the right thing to do.

I once terminated a relationship based on similar issue many years ago.

(1) (Reply)

I can't wait to marry my girl of 10years / My Wife Doesn't Want To Coitulate With Me / Few Moments Before Death Stroke Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.