Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,148 members, 7,838,924 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is Daily Love Text A Sign Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Daily Love Text A Sign Of Love? (265 Views)

Is Daily Musterbation Harmful / Downloads This App For Daily Love And Romance Tips / Female NYSC Shares The Love Text She Received From Her Student ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Daily Love Text A Sign Of Love? by Messi1: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ever since my girl fell in love with me, she's been texting me love messages every morning and night. Is that a sign that she's so much into me?
Re: Is Daily Love Text A Sign Of Love? by blackboy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yes
Re: Is Daily Love Text A Sign Of Love? by Illegal1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
I no kukuma blive in love b4....
nigeria grls na scam jare,them fit change mind anytym
bt OP....e be lyk say u dey credit her aza every weekend ooh
Re: Is Daily Love Text A Sign Of Love? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
All Other Countries
It's a love language. It's called Words of Affirmation, it is one of the ways people express or acknowledge feelings/ Love

Nigerians

It is called chyking, If you fall,You are on your own grin grin grin
Re: Is Daily Love Text A Sign Of Love? by internationalman(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
If you do this with Nigerian girls, they will get bored of it and start forwarding the text to another niggar that barely calls nor text them.

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Worst Dating Errors Men Commit That Drive Women Away / 5 Tips For A Steamy Sexting Session With Your Lover / How To Make Your Mother-in-law Love And Accept You To Marry Her Son Or Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.