Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,591 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work (10581 Views)

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany / Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by viodemus: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Travel to Asia or anywhere to work and gain a life time experience, something that Nigeria will currently rob you of.

Then come back and try to help by doing paid interns, while they help you in your business.

I didn't say come back and come and be forming mini god, I said come back and be part of the solution.

We lack expertise, no be small thing.

We need to be awash with experts (working experts not arm chair experts or agbada wearing fake experts). we need builders in all sectors.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Richie77: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Let me not say much. Arabs got no respect for ppl from this part of the world. The way we see scavenger in Lagos is the way they see us. School might be scam but certificate / skills get you on your feet when u fall.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by MatrixReloaded: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
He stated Asia not middleeast.
Moh247:

Please pray about it

Gulf countries "Arab countries" only respect European and American expatriate... Nigerians have messed up their countries so badly they are scared of us

Tell your cousin to ask for a approved contract letter from the country's labour office, a factual work permit visa
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Lastmessenger2: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
hospitality5:
UAE Hotel Jobs Available- Ramee Group of Hotels & Apartment
1) Unit Director Operations
2) Financial Advisor/Controller
3) F&B Director
4) Executive Chef
5) Outlets General Manager
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Equivalent degree/diploma holders
Experience: UAE hospitality experience
Only interested candidates should message on
Email CV to : blueseadrill@pdvsaa.com
you must be joking but if you are not joking may Ogun strike you with a powerful thunder
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by everythinggirly(f): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmm, Arab countries sha.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Moh247: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
He stated Asia not middleeast.

Go and read his first paragraph
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by GloriousGbola: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Uneducated Nigerians do slave work in Arab countries. No think am.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by OkutaNla: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
I suspect he's being lured there under false pretext, to be trafficked.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Iliveforever(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
securitywatch50:
Please my cousin got admission to study law in a state university here in Nigeria 2021/22 session,but due to the ongoing strike a friend of his offered to help him get a job in Arab country.

With the airfare and visa to be paid by the company but the passport and agent fee will be done by himself here in Nigeria.
But the issues on ground now is that his mum is against his going.

Please fellow Nairaland's your advice is highly needed on the right path for him to follow.
If anyone has gone to work over there as a contract Job and what are the chances of him making head way.

This ur cousin should be very careful.
They now traffic people and forcefully take their internal organs.

Asia is a no no unless you’re just going on ur own to go and hustle. But you see this kind connection, it’s not advisable now the world is desperate.

Organ harvest is on the rise in Asia.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by jesmond3945: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
kelechi50:
Hmmm, do you think it's so easy over there
stay in your comfort zone and continue begging for urgent 2k
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by ObosiUkwalla: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Please pray about it

Gulf countries "Arab countries" only respect European and American expatriate... Nigerians have messed up their countries so badly they are scared of us

Tell your cousin to ask for a approved contract letter from the country's labour office, a factual work permit visa

securitywatch50, do not mind this urchin. What does a zombie know about travelling abroad??

1 Like

Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by CheapHomes1: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Let him get his first degree, he has all the time to explore more opportunities in life

Which opportunities have you been able to explore after your first degree?
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by MatrixReloaded: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Arabs... bunch of retards
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Moh247: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If it was that easy, am sure nigerian graduates wont be japaing or complaining of unemployment

Have you gone for any interview before in Gulf countries like Qatar, Oman and UAE as a Nigerian?

I know nobody ever listen and experience is always the best teacher
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

The guy no read post grin
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by anslemarinze52(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
securitywatch50:
Please my cousin got admission to study law in a state university here in Nigeria 2021/22 session,but due to the ongoing strike a friend of his offered to help him get a job in Arab country.

With the airfare and visa to be paid by the company but the passport and agent fee will be done by himself here in Nigeria.

Please fellow Nairaland's your advice is highly needed on the right path for him to follow.
If anyone has gone to work over there as a contract Job and what are the chances of him making head way.

Is it really trustable..... cause dis day's ehh.
We don't know the heart of Man.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by CheapHomes1: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Have you gone for any interview before in Gulf countries like Qatar, Oman and UAE as a Nigerian?

I know nobody ever listen and experience is always the best teacher

How does this relate to this:

Let him get his first degree, he has all the time to explore more opportunities in life
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Mcslize: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
securitywatch50:
So without reason so your advice is for him to forget the job offer and wait for ASUU to call of strike.

Which job offer? Don't go to Asia to suffer. Better face your studies here in Nigeria. If you have read horrible stories of this type of movement, you won't even ask anyone to advice you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Moh247: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's my residency permit and that's my UAE bank ATM black card
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by phemmyfour: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
securitywatch50:

Go Asia ....you can do both conveniently there.

Check Japan, China or Singapore out
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Moh247: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I run a family business and also a freelancer all thanks to my Computer and information science degree
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by CheapHomes1: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

That's my residency permit and that's my UAE bank ATM black card

What am I supposed to do with them?
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Moh247: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What am I supposed to do with them?

Whatever pleases you it's the internet

I gave my solid opinion on his Japa to Arab Country without a first degree
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by CheapHomes1: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

I run a family business and also a freelancer all thanks to my Computer and information science degree

A family business? You mean something you inherited from your family?

Will the gentleman in question have a degree in computer and info science so that he can be a freelancer?
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by CheapHomes1: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Whatever pleases you it's the internet

I gave my solid opinion on his Japa to Arab Country without a first degree

I didn't ask you for your atm card or residence permit. Of what use are they to me?
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by jeromestarks: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Asia countries ehnnn

They can sack you and terminate your appointment at any time dey feel like with no explanation
... except you marry one of their yellow long haired girls.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Moh247: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Will the gentleman in question have a degree in computer and info science so that he can be a freelancer?

Lol

His choice... Goto Arab country where you are hated for evil others have commited and turn to cleaner washing toilets or security guard standing for 18 hours under the desert sun

Or stay back get a degree in law so that you can Japa and have better chances abroad and in life

This one Na matter of choice

2 Likes

Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by CheapHomes1: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

His choice... Goto Arab country where you are hated for evil others have commited and turn to cleaner washing toilets or security guard standing for 18 hours under the desert sun

Or stay back get a degree in law so that you can Japa and have better chances abroad and in life

This one Na matter of choice

How does that answer these questions.

Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Moh247: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't ask you for your atm card or residence permit. Of what use are they to me?

Whatever use its for its non of my concern... I have proven to anyone smart enough to get my information are from factual experience
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Moh247: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does that answer these questions.

I see you are only looking for unrelated question to ask about the topic

Please have a good day
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Ashirioluwa: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
securitywatch50:

This one will make me run
“the agent fee will be paid by him here in Nigeria”.

It sounds like scammer’s language
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by CheapHomes1: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Whatever use its for its non of my concern... I have proven to anyone smart enough to get my information are from factual experience

What's my business with your information? Did I ask for your information?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Free Petroleum Reservoir Simulation Software / Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? / Is Corporate Loyalty Dead?; 4 Reasons Why Employees Are Calling It Quits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.