Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,252 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:54 PM

Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians (16122 Views)

PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion / Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy / Bello Muhammed: Dei-Dei Market Violence Was Not Motivated By Religion/Ethnicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Ifogift007: 2:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
See this stupid idiot. What legacy did he leave behind after governing Anambra for 8 years. You slowpoke after 8 years of messing up Anambra is now residing in Lagos. See who is talking about competency. What is his competence? You go and put your region into order. No single elite in igboland wants to associate with this idiot and he calls himself competent.
To make matters worst, this nonentity can lie for Africa. Na lie full him brain and he thinks everyone is an idiot and a zombie like him and his delusional followers
All because of 30k..u sold ur sense of reasoning
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Ifogift007: 2:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Dailymice:
As a Muslim from the South West, I rather vote Tinubu than Obi cause suffering can never tire me. I and my generation will forever show servitude to Agbado master
Word's of a slave
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Billygee2u: 3:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
2023 is a crossroad for every Nigerian youth

A crossroad from consumption to production economy.

Vote wisely, we can't continue to suffer in the hands of the old corrupt politicians.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Holaomoakin(m): 3:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Over-sabi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by broadman20: 4:00am On Sep 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The pathological liar's only qualification is that he's IGBO. Remove that, and he has no record to run on.
He's the same fool running from one church to another yet he's the one telling people not to vote based on religion.
Na HYPOCRISY go kee this Pandora fool.

This man has no record to run on except for promises and promises of what he will do.
What and what did he do in Anambra for 8 YEARS? NOTHING....

Pathological liar?

We are still waiting for your Truthful Tinubu to tell us the name of his primary and secondary school o!

And you are foolishly calling another person a lier.

Make shame try catch Una small abeg.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Doyou2019: 4:08am On Sep 14, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
Any sane human being will definitely vote for Peter Obi.

Infact, let's assess d sanity level of nairalanders.

Like for Obi-vice, share for tilumbu-device.

grin Tilikumbu gets only 3 votes.
Shows you these agbadorians on here are using multiple alternate monikers for their likes. This is to create the illusion that their principal is well-liked on here grin
Fakers, just like their lord and the useless party he represents.

Awon Oniyeye.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by JAGS001(m): 4:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Person wey dey play religion and tribal card dey talk abeg waka jor werey, tell us your achievement as anambra governor man dey avoid that part of the question, telling us something not necessarily needed to hear.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by JAGS001(m): 4:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Ifogift007:
All because of 30k..u sold ur sense of reasoning
How much did you sold yours, hypocrite if you sold yours probably anybody else sold theirs too and its none of your business but if you didn't sell your conscience how can you say if other people that didn't support your candidate sold their own, you guys be masturbating on top person wey no get legacy, please tell me how
many people peter obi lifted from trenches, someone that boldly says he didn't employ poor people during his 8yrs term as governor in Anambra state you guys are just m*d and unreasonable just like you failed in endsars protest with your master David hundeyin, Aisha yesufu and orhers same is obidient Pandora project angry tongue.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by josephevergreen(m): 4:24am On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=GoooodHardDick post=116638887]That's what I'm talking about.

Remove religion remove ethnicity

Tell me one reason why I should vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi?

Just one, I'm waiting

Modified: As usual the only thing urchins keep saying it that the drug lord built Lagos. Ment or malaria? All these rubbish will be over when obi finally becomes president next year

Pls let us learn to represent who ever is our candidate well, without insulting others. Let us focus more on promoting our candidate in a away that you attrack more people to your side . my 1 cent
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by prosnadis(m): 4:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Na insults full ur comments...ur clownish
Tinubuwins2023e:
See this stupid idiot. What legacy did he leave behind after governing Anambra for 8 years. You slowpoke after 8 years of messing up Anambra is now residing in Lagos. See who is talking about competency. What is his competence? You go and put your region into order. No single elite in igboland wants to associate with this idiot and he calls himself competent.
To make matters worst, this nonentity can lie for Africa. Na lie full him brain and he thinks everyone is an idiot and a zombie like him and his delusional followers
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by etrouble: 4:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
2023 is a crossroad for every Nigerian youth

A crossroad from consumption to production economy.

Vote wisely, we can't continue to suffer in the hands of the old corrupt politicians.

Old corrupt politicians which Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary is a member. Or is Obituary a young man? Is Obituary not one of the old politician? Was he not in APGA for 8 years and in PDP for another 8 years ? He has been in government for 16 years now, 8 years directly as a governor and another 8 years as a godfather who brought and installed a governor. Now tell me, how is he NEW?

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 14, 2022
NwaNimo1:

That is why election next year will not be based on ethnicity, it will not be based on religion, there is no place Christians buy things cheaper, there is no place Muslims buy things cheaper.

“It will not be by my turn, it is nobody’s turn. It must not be by connection.

“Election next year must be based on character and trust; it must be based on competence,” he said.
/

This is the only reasonable statement he has ever made so far. Probably, he knows the Labour Congress leadership are more exposed than him on national issues and are not favourably disposed to his market trader mode of campaign of propaganda and assault.

He is now learning. Reality is gradually dawning on him.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by 7arrows: 4:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

Peter Obi you are a chameleon who cannot be trusted.

You are the one running helter skelter to religious worship houses looking for signs and wonders, yet downplaying religion that you project so fiercely.

Your Labour Party ticket is by connection.

You don't even know the party manifesto.

You are a desperate political prostitute who is a placeholder for a Mauritanian Fulani who wants to execute genocide on gays and lesbians like Doyin Okupe's son and Prof. Uju Anya.

Where was your voice and presence during the EndSARS protest by Nigerian youths?

We Nigerian youths will not be decieved by a typical politician that changed party at the 11th hour to avoid failure.

My guy please speak for yourself I beg.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by 7arrows: 4:58am On Sep 14, 2022
joey150:
APC and PDP folks hate the words competency, vote wisely and shun tribalism. If you doubt me, find their replies under this post.

The opposite of those three things are what they are banking on.

However, I urge every well meaning Nigerian reading this post to vote as Obi has said.

Don't waste the next 8 years of your life.

They realy dont like the word because they are not competent. NIGERIA THINK TWICE O
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by 7arrows: 4:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Dailymice:
As a Muslim from the South West, I rather vote Tinubu than Obi cause suffering can never tire me. I and my generation will forever show servitude to Agbado master

That's why u are where you are. Hey how much were u paid to be on this platform?
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Sonyboom: 5:07am On Sep 14, 2022
You should vote Tinubu ahead of Obibfornyhe following reasons.

1. Education - Tinubu built millennium schools google it, he's the first to return missionary schools which other copied. He is the first to pay WEAC fee for the entire state not minding whether your father is poor or rich. Beta welfare for teacher n lecturers with no strike ever unlike the relentless strike under Peter Obi.

2. IGR - with alpha beta no state as been able to genera half of what Tinubu generated per annum till date from meagre N500M to over a billion monthly. Tinubu left office decades again if am not mistaken. Till date dem no born Anambra make he generate that billion monthly.

4. RRS - Tinubu saw the need to improve the state security n transformed operation sweep to the formidable RRS safeguarding Lagos today while kidnappers went on rampage altru the 8 years of Obi. We should not forget how he slaughter several youth in Ezu River as governor.

5. BRT - till date no transportation system at least in this same Nigeria can be compared to it. Others struggling to understand it working have been failing ridiculously including Anambra.

6. Eko Atlantic - beside Abuja this is the only dream city being built in Nigeria to compete with business districts we see across Europe Dubai etc it was the vision of this man.

7. Lekki Seaport - which is about being delivered this month all happen due to the visionary leadership of this colossus brainiac

8. Health Lagos maternity- the mother n child maternity which is being replicated across Lagos was initiated by Bola Ahmed Tinubu. It success led to Fashola building another in Ikorodu my home town and Ajah where I live. Upon it success n efficiency Sanwolu commissioned the biggest mother n child maternity in West Africa located in VI. Google is your refuge. Development is ongoing to build such in Badagry Amuwo Odofin n other areas deemed needing such.

This is aside the ash economic reality left by the military era of Abacha, where is Nigeria today in world trade. ? Lagos with capable leadership by Tinubu weathered this storm to become the only state featured in top 10 ranked economy of Africa.

I know your like will wailing about Lagos being a former capital but Lagos was not a formal top ranking state in Africa economy till date with Obi you call an economist his state of Anambra he governed for 8 years will never make the top 100 economy in Africa.

Imagine all that I highlighted n anyone with functional without sentiment bigotry or tribalism will chose Peter Obi ahead of Tinubu. No wonder the fool can not campaign with his achievement in Anambra but going about spreading hate message n talking about age. Oloriburuku foolish Igbo bastard. Na that one wan be president.

GoooodHardDick:
That's what I'm talking about.

Just one, I'm waiting

Modified: As usual the only thing urchins keep saying it that the drug lord built Lagos. Ment or malaria? All these rubbish will be over when obi finally becomes president next year
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Sonyboom: 5:09am On Sep 14, 2022
If he win 3 state pere make I die immediately

FalseProphet1:
If Obi doesn't win next year's election I'll deactivate my account.

This I have seen.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by etrouble: 5:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

Peter Obi you are a chameleon who cannot be trusted.

You are the one running helter skelter to religious worship houses looking for signs and wonders, yet downplaying religion that you project so fiercely.

Your Labour Party ticket is by connection.

You don't even know the party manifesto.

You are a desperate political prostitute who is a placeholder for a Mauritanian Fulani who wants to execute genocide on gays and lesbians like Doyin Okupe's son and Prof. Uju Anya.

Where was your voice and presence during the EndSARS protest by Nigerian youths?

We Nigerian youths will not be decieved by a typical politician that changed party at the 11th hour to avoid failure.

You don't trust him? I do. I trust him that he will soon jump out of Labourers Party just as he did to APGA and PDP. Just watch it, the frog will jump out of the boiling water soon.

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Sonyboom: 5:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Tales by sunset, if this not why you igbos supported Kanu Biafra along with Obi. ?!

SolarEngr:
To an average man, whoever he will benefit from is competent. Don't blame them, that's nature. Putting themselves before others, unknown to them, they will still share the same pain like others.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by daygee12: 5:13am On Sep 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just one, I'm waiting

Tell me reasons why I should vote Peter Obi
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by etrouble: 5:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Sonyboom:

Even his home state of Anambra, he will lose there, afterall even the lord and savior of the Igbos Agbari Ojukwu was mercilessly whipped in Anambra his home state by the Yoruba Demon Olusegun Okikiolu Aremu Obasanjo, how much more a cockroach that is thinking itself as the Eagle bird.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by etrouble: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just one, I'm waiting

Are you trying to tell us that Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary built Lagos? And that is why all his Anambra indegenes are trooping to Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Sonyboom: 5:22am On Sep 14, 2022
But we can vote the Pandora Criminal that looted anamabra state fund into his daughter's Pandora account right ?

Same fool that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash on monthly basis in governor convoy for 8 years till he was caught. Many of you Igbos need your foolish head checked.

joey150:

I didn't say LP bearer was competent or not.

I said vote has he has advised.

If you believe the old, frail and drug convicted APC candidate is competent, vote him.

If you think the corruption saddled and U.S investigated money launderer in the person of the PDP candidate is competent, vote him.

But remember, it's 8 years of your future on the line.

Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by FalseProphet1(m): 5:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Sonyboom:
And so shall it be. I would advice you to put your house in order cos by this time next year, you shall be dead.

This I have seen.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by KIDfurniture(m): 5:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Go to developing areas close to you & pick up cleaning jobs or laborer job! It’s better than this ur shameless way of begging. Better still you can sell your body.

TheWorldNearEnd:
I understand you are not owing me a dime but if you are in a position to help me, please kindly help. I'm doing this with shame because I know it is not proper but becos I can't help myself at the moment. Surely this phase shall pass away, amen.
I will appreciate any financial assistance from you please.
May God God not shame me and you and your family not be in shame too. God bless you.
001 544 2845, Sterling Bank

Help a widow please.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Sonyboom: 5:46am On Sep 14, 2022
OK

FalseProphet1:

And so shall it be. I would advice you to put your house in order cos by this time next year, you shall be dead.

This I have seen.
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Ceejay94: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=116638870] See this stupid idiot. What legacy did he leave behind after governing Anambra for 8 years. You slowpoke after 8 years of messing up Anambra is now residing in Lagos. See who is talking about competency. What is his competence? You go and put your region into order. No single elite in igboland wants to associate with this idiot and he calls himself competent.
To make matters worst, this nonentity can lie for Africa. Na lie full him brain and he thinks everyone is an idiot and a zombie like him and his delusional followers[/quote You see, one problem we have n this country is poor choice of leadership. Check these three candidates that have emerged as the Flagbearer of these parties, who is more competent, more promising, more energetic, more intelligent and many other good qualities? Who? You guys should help this country
Re: Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians by Patriotsleague: 6:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Obi you are a tribal bigot. Monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. / Willie Obiano Attends Igwe Of Onitsha's OFALA Ceremony / Adegboruwa Drags Joe Igbokwe To Court Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.