Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

If You Want A Pure Family... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want A Pure Family... (431 Views)

I Wanna Die As A Pure Virgin / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want A Pure Family... by jeromestarks: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
learn from the British Royal Family.

Before you argue, read this guy's post.
https://www.nairaland.com/7330755/how-queen-elizabeth-ii-became#116632210

I recreated this trend for emphasis.

They royal family knew that marrying a woman you didn't disvirgin is a sure way to misfortune!
They knew that once a woman has slept with another man before you marry her, you're liable to train bastards. This is why the royal families marry VIRGINS!
You shouldn't be foolish enough to marry a woman you did not disvirgin. If you do, your blood line is cursed forever!
See Game of Thrones. With their promiscuous life, when they want a heir, they go for virgins.

Men, sleep with any girl you can bed but when it is time for you to start a family, take the pains to find a virgin!
Re: If You Want A Pure Family... by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
Re: If You Want A Pure Family... by blackboy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Evil calous and nonesense talk. The part that got me angry is ..
Men sleep with women you can bed but when you want to marry, marry virgin. Wicked evil being

2 Likes

Re: If You Want A Pure Family... by jeromestarks: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
blackboy:
Evil calous and nonesense talk. The part that got me angry is ..
Men sleep with women you can bed but when you want to marry, marry virgin. Wicked evil being
I'm telling you guys the reality, you're here spilling nonsense. Better wise up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50,000 Naira Bet On The General Election Winner / Simple UK Based Medical Doctor In Depression Due To Romance Scam / Wake up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.