Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,887 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

Opening An Online Shop In 2023: Key Steps And Tips - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening An Online Shop In 2023: Key Steps And Tips (518 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? / What Is The Cost Of Opening An Average Betting Shop? / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opening An Online Shop In 2023: Key Steps And Tips by Londonblogger: 1:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Today you will finally know the truth. In just a few minutes of reading, you will understand why you should start selling online and, more importantly, why you should start your own business.

You must have read or heard a lot of figures about the online retail sector.

If you haven't, I'll give you a quick reminder based on the figures from the Federation of E-commerce and Distance Selling (Fevad).

These figures will surely make you dream, and you're right, you must be dreaming to realise them: 129 billion euros is the turnover of e-commerce in 2021.

And all this in France alone... Can you imagine the enormous potential that lies behind this sector, the sale of your products, the creation and management of your website?

If these figures still haven't convinced you, the following should make you see reason. Like you, many people are starting to sell online.

Some of the arguments, data and information I will give you will surprise you and some will reassure you. But in short, they will motivate you and give you, above all, the desire to undertake and become a micro-entrepreneur with your own online shop!

Today, I'm here to show you that selling online is the easiest way to change your life. I'm going to walk you through the process of making your own business a success and explain everything to you. I want you to succeed and be part of this community of entrepreneurs.

If you follow me, you will learn everything about e-commerce, how to find the right products to sell and even how to set up your first shop. I can feel you are already impatient.

What type of website should you choose to sell online?
Assessing the scope of your project and your ambitions
Before jumping headlong into the creation of an online shop, you must first know two things: what to sell and, above all, to whom!

Thanks to an in-depth market study, you will be able to consider the sector in which you want to develop online sales. For there to be a market, there must be demand: this is when your target customer will automatically appear.

Your target customer will be at the heart of your activity, like the orchestra conductor of your online shop, because without him, you would not have had the idea to open your website!

Between the market research and your target customer, you will then be able to know what type of product you will sell on your website. All that's left to do is to write your specifications to set up your project.

But first, some administrative questions need to be asked (but don't be afraid, they are not very nasty!).

E-commerce or dropshipping: how to choose your stock management?
The stock management will allow you to know what type of online shop you are going to set up.

In classic e-commerce, you are in control of your stock: either you are a designer and you own your own creations, or you buy goods from one or more suppliers that you store on your side in order to send them to your customers.

Another model exists: it is the sale without stock also called Dropshipping. Your online shop acts as a medium between the customer who buys from your shop and the supplier who takes care of all the logistics. Shipping, delivery, packaging, etc. It is your supplier who takes care of all this part to send the packages directly to the customers.

This activity is an additional income that you can add to your main professional activity if you manage to free up a few hours a week to create your Dropshipping website and install a good marketing strategy.

To find out more about this type of logistics, visit the Dropizi website, the most efficient solution in the sector.

Choose a legal status adapted to your business plan
Once you have established the type of online shop you want, you can begin to outline your e-commerce business plan: this central document will allow you to know what your business will be today, but also and especially what it will be in 3, 5 or 10 years, which will allow you to know what type of status to open in the immediate future.

Several legal forms are available to you when you want to start an e-commerce business. However, not all legal forms are suitable for e-commerce when you start your business.

Come with me for a little overview of the legal forms of e-commerce:

If you want to take the plunge with a pool of investors already in mind, if you want to open up your capital regularly and play directly in the big league, the SAS status is for you.
If you want to run an online shop with a few partners around you and are sure of long-term development, and if you plan to achieve a turnover of more than €176,200 per year, then you can opt for the EURL or SARL in order to approach the heights of €7.63 million in turnover.
If you are on your own, want to be free in your activity and are not going to exceed €176,200 in turnover per year, then the auto-entreprise is for you. Simple, fast, frictionless, you will be able to sell with complete peace of mind thanks to this status, which is made for you!
https://www.topdowntrading.co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

. / We Buy Lepidolite(morga), spodumene(kunzite) & amblygonite (cast) @ good price / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.