Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) (28906 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Corridon post=116644258]APC trying to fraternize with the same people they rubbished. First it was GEJ and now madam Ngozi. [ I have said it that you are not a politician. If you are, you are supposed to know that there is no permanent enemies in politics.]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2022
The only igbo woman that understood the game. She gets ororo for head. Ethnic apart, religion apart, you sabi and I like you ma.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by socialjustice93: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Sanwo Olu is another good leader but tinubu still dey remote m.. anyways I will still vote him for governor and vote Peter Obi for president in 2023.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Tobijays: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:
APC trying to fraternize with the same people they rubbished. First it was GEJ and now madam Ngozi.
Buhari nominated and supported her to clinch the post now
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by lagosrd: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2022
naptu2:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala @NOIweala

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1569712280249552898

What will they tell him in economics that he will understand? How will they say it.

Taxx tax tax tax people of lagos
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by 231adedayo: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Am I surprised by the pride of an ingrate?Am I surprised by the pride of an ingrate?...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2022
derecho:
Sanwo-olu will forever cherish this.

The title is funny sha.
I think it was Sanwo-olu that visited and begged to snap with her o...but somebori decided to change it.

Waiting for Sanwo-olu, aka Remi Tinubu's houseboy, to use this visit as one of his "many"achievements.

you derailed and demented ipob with your imbecilic talk, it was Ngozi that was happy to even posy it first

you fools only interest your fellow imbeciles. Ngozi expect the visit of President of Nigeria from 2023-2031 President Tinubu visit soon
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Rebirth212: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Abeg somebody should help me check the price of the shoe the governor of Lagos State (LA) is putting on
I want to confirm something...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by yekete: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Here is the picture on NOI Twitter page, check out the timestamp (that's yesterday.

Sanwo Olu just shared same event today, because it is not in what he cherished as memorabilia

derecho:
Go to Sanwo-olu's page before deceiving yourself.
The Op chose to post NOI's version for some validation.
Is it Sanwo-olu that will snap near every gutter in Lagos and upload it online that'd not keep this as a memorabilia?

In case you missed NOI's point, she's telling her followers what was discussed.
More like saying:
I have already told him what can be done and how we can be of help.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Mrkindness: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yorubas are just unbelievable, after they rubbishes GEJ, and NOI even comparing her to that certificate fraudster called Adeosun now they have been going around them to identify with them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Yankee101: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
When you're big you're big
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Moferere: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
anonymous1759:

Obi’s loss will take them 600 yrs to recover grin
Who tell you sey I dey support Obi Pandora?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by am4truth(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
derecho:
Unfortunately, you are too naive.
I was expecting to read the "issue" in your response but couldn't find any.

Dullard
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by Segzy19: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
U dey mind them... Shallow thinkers... Always talking like a kid.... Nothing upstairs so what do you expect them to say
SmartPolician:

Why do you people always talk about frivolities in this part of the world?

Instead of talking about the issues raised, issues that affect everybody, you are busy talking about who will do what with the pictures.

Unsurprisingly, your likes are already hitting their like tab.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) by GodsOwnMan: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
OKKO:
NG too is experiencing ageing...

should she step down for a yoot? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) / FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.