Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,869 members, 7,889,907 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... (1218 Views)

ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2022
This question is MAINLY meant for those people who are planning to vote for Labour Party in the February 2023 Presidential Election..
Ok..
I know that this is a very ridiculous question.
But in this life, anything can happen.
Anything is possible.
So, what if something happens to Peter Obi (I don't want to be direct with words here, because I really don't want or wish for anything to happen to Obi.. In fact, I cannot even start to imagine it sef.... But like I said earlier, anything can happen in this life of ours)...
So, what if something happens to Peter Obi, and he is not fit to be the Labour Party Presidential Candidate any longer, and thus, another Primaries conducted quickly, and Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed becomes the new Presidential Candidate for Labour Party,, would you still vote for Labour Party??
(Being that Yusuf-Datti thinks almost the same way Peter Obi thinks)..
My own response is in the next comment after this...

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Ok.
For me, if things happen that way, and it happened to be Yusuf-Datti,,
I CAN STILL VOTE FOR LABOUR PARTY..

(This is my own personal response oo.
Let nobody use my response to judge other people, or use my response to conclude on-behalf of other people..)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by simplyelects: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Alright
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2022
simplyelects:
Alright
This one no wan answer
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by akinmusi(m): 5:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by floret23(f): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Yes

Yusuf Datti is as competent as Peter Obi.

I am a yoruba christian, I am after competence, integrity and character but not religion or tribe. That's why I can never vote Druggie-Terrorist ticket.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Throwback: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2022
You mean to vote for a genocide advocate who is a Fulani from Mauritania, when there are many competent Nigerians to vote for?

If no Nigerian despite being the giant of Africa and biggest black nation on Earth, has ruled in another country, why would a mere Mauritanian be allowed to rule in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Throwback: 5:48am On Sep 14, 2022
floret23:
Yes

Yusuf Datti is as competent as Peter Obi.

I am a yoruba christian, I am after competence, integrity and character but not religion or tribe. That's why I can never vote Druggie-Terrorist ticket.

Yoruba Christian as assigned to you for the Obi campaign?

This one na stale trick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by fvck(m): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Na wa o
Pls carry your bad intentions away

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by floret23(f): 5:49am On Sep 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This question is MAINLY meant for those people who are planning to vote for Labour Party in the February 2023 Presidential Election..
Ok..
I know that this is a very ridiculous question.
But in this life, anything can happen.
Anything is possible.
So, what if something happens to Peter Obi (I don't want to be direct with words here, because I really don't want or wish for anything to happen to Obi.. In fact, I cannot even start to imagine it sef.... But like I said earlier, anything can happen in this life of ours)...
So, what if something happens to Peter Obi, and he is not fit to be the Labour Party Presidential Candidate any longer, and thus, another Primaries conducted quickly, and Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed becomes the new Presidential Candidate for Labour Party,, would you still vote for Labour Party??
(Being that Yusuf-Datti thinks almost the same way Peter Obi thinks)..
My own response is in the next comment after this...
Nothing evil will have to H.E Peter Groggery Obi. All of us including Tinubu and his terrorist VP will live to see a new Nigeria under him. It is the old, sick and degenerated Tinubu you should be praying for.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by floret23(f): 5:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

This one na stale trick.
Ori e ti gbale.

Omo Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi is my choice.

Tinubu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

I am not stupid to vote religion and tribe when there is no going to be special market for my tribesmen where things are cheaper than somewhere else. Who religion help? How has lifeless Buhari helped Zamfara, Katsina and Bornu indigenes?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:
You mean to vote for a genocide advocate who is a Fulani from Mauritania, when there are many competent Nigerians to vote for?

If no Nigerian despite being the giant of Africa and biggest black nation on Earth, has ruled in another country, why would a mere Mauritanian be allowed to rule in Nigeria?
Why are you jumping on other peoples’ opinions?
Just give your own response, and then, give your reasons..
And they would form your own opinion.

And that's it
Meanwhile,
Who are the other “Many Competent NIGERIANS”??

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Qtrpst4: 5:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Sometimes dey close your mouth make people think sey you get sense small

Throwback:

4 Likes

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by floret23(f): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

This one na stale trick.
We Yoruba Christians will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-Muslim ticket, when MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket. We won't vote you to Islamise us.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Throwback: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2022
floret23:
Ori e ti gbale.

Omo Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi is my choice.

Tinubu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

I am not stupid to vote religion and tribe when there is no going to be special market for my tribesmen where things are cheaper than somewhere else. Who religion help? How has lifeless Buhari helped Zamfara, Katsina and Bornu indigenes?

Slow your roll.

You are casted already.

Reinvent another identity and continue making your false Yoruba claims with the new identity.

See what gave you away.

floret23:
Peter Obi for president of the federal republic of Nigeria 2023

Tilumbu for president of Agbadorians nation

Even a novice on Nairaland know those who use that corruption of the name Tinubu.

I repeat, no Yoruba would dare corrupt a Yoruba name to prove a point.

You are bursted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 5:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

TRIBAL BIGOT SPOTTED.
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Throwback: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Why are you jumping on other peoples’ opinions?
Just give your own response, and then, give your reasons..
And they would form your own opinion.

And that's it
Meanwhile,
Who are the other “Many Competent NIGERIANS”??

How is my response a jump on other people's opinion?

Is it not response to the question asked?

Many competent Nigerians starting with Tinubu of course.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Throwback: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

TRIBAL BIGOT SPOTTED.

More like a Nationalist who knows a Nigerian would not be voted for in Mauritania.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2022
fvck:
Na wa o
Pls carry your bad intentions away
My brother..
I know how you feel.
I feel the same too.
But then, life Continues to happen,, even when you're not ready for it.
Even when you don't wish or intend for it.
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

More like a Nationalist who knows a Nigerian would not be voted for in Mauritania.
You quickly forgot how the Americans happily and joyously voted a Kenyan two times into the Presidency??
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Throwback: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2022
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-Muslim ticket, when MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket. We won't vote you to Islamise us.

I am a Yoruba Christian, more so a Catholic like Peter Obi.

My support is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Despite being a Muslim, Tinubu is my Christian candidate.

As for you and your fake assigned identity, this one is casted already.

We know well those who would corrupt a Yoruba name as seen below.

floret23:
Peter Obi for president of the federal republic of Nigeria 2023

Tilumbu for president of Agbadorians nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Throwback: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You quickly forgot how the Americans happily and joyously voted a Kenyan two times into the Presidency??

A Kenyan whose mother is American.

One who did not spend his time as a Senator in America to be canvassing for genocide as if it was human rights.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

How is my response a jump on other people's opinion?

Is it not response to the question asked?

Many competent Nigerians starting with Tinubu of course.
First of all,, the question was not meant for you.
You are a BATIST.
You were never going to vote for Peter Obi in the first place.
So, why are you jumping around the thread and quoting people who responded to the question??
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by Throwback: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
First of all,, the question was not meant for you.
You are a BATIST.
You were never going to vote for Peter Obi in the first place.
So, why are you jumping around the thread and quoting people who responded to the question??

For the text in bold, look at yourself in the mirror and see that you are accusing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by floret23(f): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

I am a Yoruba Christian, more so a Catholic like Peter Obi.

My support is for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Despite being a Muslim, Tinubu is my Christian candidate.

As for you and your fake assigned identity, this one is casted already.

We know well those who would corrupt a Yoruba name as seen below.

Says an Islam'ic terrorist. MuhamMad will be ashamed of you in hell.
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

A Kenyan whose mother is American.

One who did not spend his time as a Senator in America to be canvassing for genocide as if it was human rights.
Tell me the nationalities of Yusuf-Datti’s both parents.
About the Genocide talks,, I don't want to call you a propagandist and a cheap liar
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by FatherOfJesus: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2022
I can't vote for Shettima, Datti, Tinubu, Atiku or Okowa..if anything happens to Peter Obi, it means that I will develop voter apathy for this election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by floret23(f): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

Dude, you are casted already jare.

No need to dey shalaye.
Whenever you say 'vote wisely,' Tinubu's rented urchins always feel threatened. They think you are campaigning against them. What is bad in voting wisely?
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

For the text in bold, look at yourself in the mirror and see that you are accusing yourself.
Read your First three comments on this very thread and pass a judgement
Re: Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case....... by BluntCrazeMan: 6:10am On Sep 14, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I can't vote for Shettima, Datti, Tinubu, Atiku or Okowa..if anything happens to Peter Obi, it means that I will develop voter apathy for this election
That's it.
Most people might develop voter apathy..
They may abscond from the election, and decide not to vote all.
Chaaiiiii..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Paid Niger Delta States Funds Not Released Since 1999-Wike / Obidients Shut Down Uyo For Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti-babba Ahmed / Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.