Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video (55415 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by phemmyfour: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMT4NMUqYZ0

Hilarious Viral video has over 4.6 million views on TikTok

School girl calls South African President Ramaphosa by his first name, Cyril - and goes viral!

Ama2K refers to people born in the 2000s.
That's the way it should be unlike naija where we shield our leaders from the public unless when seeking a public office, that's the only time they relate with the masses

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

so finding solution to Nigeria problem is by reporting to SA that don't like you people?

you think average SA know if you're igbo or Yoruba, you're just a complete imbeciles

you foolish Igbo keep dragging us in the mud, till date homicide keep happening in a world class country USA yet they're not bringing themselves to public

may thunda fire that your filthy hands, useless ugm product
First of all nigeria's problem is her leaders i said lets come together to fix it or seprate it am not even igbo am yoruba
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chaos14:
First of all nigeria's problem is her leaders i said lets come together to fix it or seprate it am not even igbo am yoruba

you're a fool, go and read what you're telling that SA dude

just learn when to keep shut iidiot

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by truthfinder319: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
President Buhari was even at your backyard Owerri yesterday and nothing happened.

Obakoolex:
Chai no kidnapping grin
Make bubu try waka pass Abuja street alone I wan check something
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

bro i don tire for you oh i de try defend nigeria you come de insult me don't make i carry your case
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chaos14:
bro i don tire for you oh i de try defend nigeria you come de insult me don't make i carry your case

I'm interested in your case, Nigeria ask you to defend her, who send you message loquacious fools

learn to keep your filthy hands when your mental provider is unavailable
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by tydi(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
diplomat058:
Really? A President will be risking jail, impeachment and reputational damage just to frolick with a school tenager? It's even more amazing that you deduced this nonsense from a mere friendly, informal chat between the two undecided

And what happened to the direct name calling of the president by the same school teenager girl.. make una dey use una brain nah!!
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I'm interested in your case, Nigeria ask you to defend her, who send you message loquacious fools

learn to keep your filthy hands when your mental provider is unavailable
You still never tell me wetin i do before you get banned

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by onlinedigital(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obakoolex:
Chai no kidnapping grin
Make bubu try waka pass Abuja street alone I wan check something
Chei!
Wetin you wan check?
Abi, you set find something wey no lost?
Abi leave that bubu, he no well
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by etrange: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol... South Africans on Nairaland always furnishing us with South African news. grin

We love you guys o
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Agbebakun22: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yawn! First stop japaring and your words might have some weight.
Last time i checked this forum is for Nigerians both home and abroad. So what's your mission here u foreigner. What are u doing in our forum.
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by diplomat058(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
tydi:

And what happened to the direct name calling of the president by the same school teenager girl.. make una dey use una brain nah!!

That's why the chat is termed informal. Do you know if their culture permits that cos they were clearly not speaking in English. It's not just enough to use your brain; you have to use it optimally to prevent self embarrassment like this cheesy

LooL
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by tydi(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
diplomat058:

That's why the chat is termed informal. Do you know if their culture permits that cos they were clearly not speaking in English. It's not just enough to use your brain; you have to use it optimally to prevent self embarrassment like this cheesy

LooL

Okay ode 101
What happened to the age difference of the so called culture not teaching them to respect your elderly ones i.e greeting them, offering them your chair and so on . Talk more of a small girl forlicking with the number one citizen like they are class mates and you are there talking about culture.
I will not dignify you with no reply again till you start thinking straight or telling yourself the truth for once by "calling a spade a spade " and not a cutlery.
It's people like you will see Obi and tunibu on a ballot paper and deny yourself the actual truth whom to be a more better candidate despite the truth glaring in your very right eyes.
Peace
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by diplomat058(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
The moment you hinged your analogy on pandora, your brain capacity became crystal clear, so no further need for argument lol
Peace from here too
tydi:

Okay ode 101
What happened to the age difference of the so called culture not teaching them to respect your elderly ones i.e greeting them, offering them your chair and so on . Talk more of a small girl forlicking with the number one citizen like they are class mates and you are there talking about culture.
I will not dignify you with no reply again till you start thinking straight or telling yourself the truth for once by "calling a spade a spade " and not a cutlery.
It's people like you will see Obi and tunibu on a ballot paper and deny yourself the actual truth whom to be a more better candidate despite the truth glaring in your very right eyes.
Peace
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by dyera(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
WannaHowzit:

You mean this cabinet. All black! grin Running a world-class government.

All black?

You smoke?

Does that image look all black to you?
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Wwwq: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Really
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by wowcatty: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
How did that positive video become so negative? Nigeria has nothing on S.Africa, NOTHING!!! Nigerians should be ashamed of themselves but since they can't think properly, they put mouths where they don't belong. S.Africa though can do better is a lot better than Nigeria. Make una mind own business.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Goodman247: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Somebody that stayed in SA for five years told me that they address you by your first name, a small child can address you by your first name, thier culture is almost like white culture, SA culture is completely different from Nigeria
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chaos14:
You still never tell me wetin i do before you get banned

you're a kid that think banning in a forum you can create 1million acct in few minutes

ban or not won't still erase your fooooolishness

stop putting Nigeria in bad light you dementia
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by tafat: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's really nice to see a students being so comfy with the number one man of a country, really an amazing sight, just like knowing you can get price discounts when you use Phyna as your code to purchase your accessories from the Oraimo e shop.

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by leofab(f): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2022
WannaHowzit:

world class government that is rationing electricity… Just to maintain infrastructure already built is hard for the Blackman…
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Incoming slay queen.
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:20am On Sep 16, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

hahaha grin grin very hilarious

The SA dude was really prepared

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2022
WannaHowzit:

With the right candidate we can achieve this also not all this criminals in villa

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Daniel7543:
Oga shut up abeg.

I'm seeing just 4 black heads on that picture while the rest people in that room are white and you say the cabinet is been run by All Black undecided undecided.

Your ancestors will you ashamed of y'all South Africans.

Spits

You wey dey tell am shut, how fr has black rule Nigeria so far if not hardship, hunger, insecurity everywhere, naira 710/$ what is thier results, they trash all the beautiful things white did to them to hunger
How is black man that's is greedy in nature now better than white bro
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Ellasure:
In the running of the Nigerian state I think Nigerians need some white people in the government business just like South Africa.

Two reasons, mainly complementary purposes.

The unbridled freedom to corruption could be checked due to differences in the native birth and reasoning of the mix.

The two races have differing approaches to technical works and deliverables which turns out complementary in the longer term for the betterment of the people living in the landscape.

Nigerians alone can not run the Nigerian landscape to better economic development and growth. It is pretty sure. Any serious attempt will take eternity.

God bless you
If possible hand the government back to white our leaders are all criminals without mercy
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

God bless you
If possible hand the government back to white our leaders are all criminals without mercy

Exactly aswear.

If they had just a little bit of mercy, the hardship would not be so gritty and frightening.
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Exactly aswear.

If they had just a little bit of mercy, the hardship would not be so gritty and frightening.

Imagine the nation then before this criminals took over power and now

We need to delete some old leaders out this nation
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by syntekelite(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wannacry and chaos don buy nairaland... See as dem turn thread to yahoo messenger..... Abeg no racism ohhh mke una play nice..
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Ronaldoboy: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
You are leading grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan / Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.