Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,282 members, 7,916,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi (2583 Views)

Election Tribunal: We’ll Expose INEC, Obi’s Lawyer Declares / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by blamingthedevil: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
I hereby renounce all my tweets & supports for Peter Obi. I no longer wish to be associated with those that are constantly on my neck for daring to have different opinions.

This is also a declaration of e-war against them & they get what they dish out to me, moving forward.

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1570036834633129991

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by blamingthedevil: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Declares war on Obidients

This is also a declaration of e-war against them & they get what they dish out to me, moving forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Labour party barely knows he exist tongue

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Ekejoestar(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
I don't know who is more foolish between the person that posted this trash on twitter and the other e-diot that brought it on nairaland.

You haven't declared war on Buhari that his kinsmen are kidnapping and killing Nigerians on a daily basis.

You haven't declared war against bad leaders, but you are declaring war against an innocent man that wants to save Nigeria.

I know this is work of opposition but I want to ask you people, ' is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate?

You call his supporters obituary and when they return fire, you start to cry foul with ur gworo teeth.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
SOMEONE LIKE MC OLUOMO WOULD COME ONLINE ONE DAY AND TELL YOU THAT HE'S NO MORE SUPPORTING OBI.. WE KNW THEIR ANTICS... NEXT NEWS PLS

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Zonefree(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
The person was never Peter Obi's supporter. People should learn to differentiate between clout chasers and supporters.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Zonefree(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
One thing I admire about Peter Obi supporters is their determination to fight fire with fire.

You come for them with fire, they return with brimstone. They don't Water any Fire thrown at them.

Reno, and co met their match in Peter Obi supporters.

Fire on, people of God...don't backslide.

17 Likes

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by MatrixReloaded: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Audio lawyer with fake account. You can even see a Batified logo beneath the user

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Nwodosis(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
With no reason? This na new Agbadorians format grin

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Pandev(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy
Nwodosis:
With no reason? This na new Agbadorians format grin
MatrixReloaded:
Audio lawyer with fake account. You can even see a Batified logo beneath the user
pinkPUSSY:
SOMEONE LIKE MC OLUOMO WOULD COME ONLINE ONE DAY AND TELL YOU THAT HE'S NO MORE SUPPORTING OBI.. WE KNW THEIR ANTICS... NEXT NEWS PLS
wailing wailers cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Lovetbecky(f): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Am waiting for the last person to coment ;DAm waiting for the last person to coment

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by longetivity(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
LOL
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by 3ple9iner: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sir you are not the first and you wouldn't be the last.
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by isaiah4life(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
If you like renounce your existence. My own be say, you no dey entitled to two votes. So, he should getat. All of us na one we get.

We for beg am if for say him get two.

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by lonecatt(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Peter Obi no dey give shi shi grin

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by isaiah4life(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
lonecatt:
Peter Obi no dey give shi shi grin

Make him give ooooooo. We gats convince people by all means. No b by mouth only.
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by lonecatt(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
isaiah4life:

Make him give ooooooo. We gats convince people by all means. No b by mouth only.
lol we go give on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by tsdarkside(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
you cant win people with lies....

when they finaly found out,they go wehrey....

human beings are not good in forgivin and forgetin....
remember ojukwu that even contested to become president of naija later....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by pointblank247(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
When you are ready for the war, we will handle your matter
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by tsdarkside(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
pointblank247:

woww....very smart move....
na like this obi wan win....??

fighting everybody....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by blamingthedevil: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
pointblank247:
You mumunatu

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by blamingthedevil: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I don't know who is more foolish between the person that posted this trash on twitter and the other e-diot that brought it on nairaland.

You haven't declared war on Buhari that his kinsmen are kidnapping and killing Nigerians on a daily basis.

You haven't declared war against bad leaders, but you are declaring war against an innocent man that wants to save Nigeria.

I know this is work of opposition but I want to ask you people, ' is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate?

You call his supporters obituary and when they return fire, you start to cry foul with ur gworo teeth.

Common sense is far from you

Stop crying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Who is this one....,.
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by faithfull18(f): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol but he is just one person with one vote.
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Gentino(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
You were supporting Peter Obi and at the same time having a different opinion, no be juju be that?

I swear your own deceit and foolishness is still learning from Keyamo's

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by GodsOwnMan: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
zombidients are impossible to work with. This is going to be one of the factors that will see peteru pandora fall yakata come 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
You can't be supporting Peter Obi and not sound violent

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Masterclass32: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
He was never a Peter Obi supporter.
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by ElSudani: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zombidients making enemies for themselves and for Peter Obi since Obi jumped from the PDP.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by sukar886: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Who is this charge and bail lawyer
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
What I know is that at the end, the masses will win.

Nigerians have suffered so much in the hands of old corrupt politicians.

How people survive in this country is still a mystery to me.
In one country,
Unemployment
ASUU strike
Insecurity
Terrorism
Bad economy
Corruption

Where do we start? We need to vote wisely now
Re: I Hereby Renounce All My Supports For Peter Obi- Lawyer Dumped Peter Obi by Abdu81: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Hahaha.
Even kayamo,deji onochie,joe igbokwe,Reno and ffk will soon come up with this same rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHIEF SIR OKEY AHIWE:PORTRAIT OF A SERVANT LEADER / Yorubas Lambast Actor Saidi Balogun For Supporting Tinubu (pictures) / BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.