Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,183 members, 7,897,040 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning (32770 Views)

Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Munzy14(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Nigerianization:

As an OBIdient that I am, I should not be here defending Hope. I also do not like him because of the way he came to power.

First I mentioned imsu. If anybody who is a staff of imsu should dispute this, I might beg my cousin to permit me to publish his payslip for August 2022. Remember imsu is on strike.

Those who claimed that civil servants are being owed are lieing. Those who scaled through the staff biometric verification exercise receive their pay in full. Many people were hurriedly employed with backdated appointment letters signed at the twilight of the Rochas administration. The forensic Audit conducted by IHEDIOHA fished them out. Hope only completed the process and all those cleared are paid up to date.

I have at least 10 blood relations on the payroll of the Imo State government. I have an august 2022 payslip of a striking lecturer in imsu.

How will a governor who is owing workers pay those on strike?

On road infrastructure, nobody in his right senses that love Imo State will give Rochas any credit. I traveled from Orlu to Owerri and there was no single pothole on a 33km expressway. ROCHAS never achieved that feat.

Am just doing all of this for enlightenment purposes. I am not speaking for home.

Maybe you should ask those who claimed that civil servants are owed the following questions

1: their MDA
2: if they have been duly verified
3: how many months owed

We can take it up from there.
You can deceive others but not me..

I have professors who are lecturing in Imsu, some close allies and confidants.

Where you the Accountant general that paid them or are you the contractor hope kept in government house who is rumoured to be the one paying salary rather than the AG... grin

Most of what you put up here is pure fallacy.

Ihedioha's 7months out classed hope's 3years so far.

I am not here to argue with you, you can't be more Imo than I am currently.

I have acess to classified Info about here, you likely may not.

Hope has no programme..Only picked form because Rochas insulted Imolites.

Got into power by wuruwuru..If you think he is doing well, it is up to you.

2024 is A year and few months away.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by stano2(m): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Especially from those ebubeagu people. I witnessed them attack some young men who took one-way. They overtook the vehicle of the guys, dragged them out of the car the young men were driving, lay them on the road while beating them up and kicking them with their boots and the butt of their gun and then shot the four tyres of the young men before driving off
Too bad, even checking of phones is not left out
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Sammy5413(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2022
APC From Top to Bottom!
Top to Bottom!!
Top to Bottom!!!
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2022
There's nothing wrong here

Should we rather commission a dirty roads??

Pigs
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by alizma: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2022
pek:
Then your opinion can't be trusted.
He made reference to a Facebook page maybe if you get their you will meet imolites who's opinions can be trusted
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by pek(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2022
alizma:

He made reference to a Facebook page maybe if you get their there you will meet imolites who's whose opinions can be trusted
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Nigerianization(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2022
MrNice04:
yes 95% of Igbo's hate the innocent man no lie...besides hope izodinmma is better than ikpeazu of abia and ugwuanj of Enugu state but Igbo's don't criticize them I've come to realize that you Igbo's are emotional and not to be taken serious in the scheme of things in Nigeria

You are sure that your statistics is correct? 95 percent and he has won every bye election in Imo under his watch. Senatorial and House of Assembly. Why not quit commiting the fallacy of hasty generalization
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Nigerianization(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Munzy14:

You can deceive others but not me..

I have professors who are lecturing in Imsu, some close allies and confidants.

Where you the Accountant general that paid them or are you the contractor hope kept in government house who is rumoured to be the one paying salary rather than the AG... grin

Most of what you put up here is pure fallacy.

Ihedioha's 7months out classed hope's 3years so far.

I am not here to argue with you, you can't be more Imo than I am currently.

I have acess to classified Info about here, you likely may not.

Hope has no programme..Only picked form because Rochas insulted Imolites.

Got into power by wuruwuru..If you think he is doing well, it is up to you.

2024 is A year and few months away.

Nwanne I will not argue with you. If I tell you who I am in Imo, you will look for my number, but it's not necessary. Even a dude that I helped to get employment during this strike in imsu is receiving his pay. I will not say too much.

I asked for some specific information to counter but you seem to be emotional. After leaving my appointment because of the supreme court judgement that ended IHEDIOHA's tenure, I should be more bitter but I see things differently. The road leading to IHEDIOHA's House in his village was tarred by Hope.

Every contract initiated by IHEDIOHA was audited and continued by Hope. THAT YOU CAN VERIFY.

The staff biometric verification exercise started by IHEDIOHA was completed by Hope.

Everybody has classified information, it depends on where you are coming from and what you have.

Our government would have performed better if not for the supreme court judgement. But hope is here and he is doing a good job. We can hate him all we want but truth is like oil. It always stay on top of the water.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by AminuRano87(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Pls I want to ask honest indigenes and inhabitants of imo state with integrity.

Is it true that this governor that is hated is really working in terms of Infrastructure?
I live along Orlu road, Owerri, the road he built is very ok
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Patriotsleague: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Hypocrisy cheesy
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Omini247: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2022
See title ...Fire fighters washing road...tell me one cruise wey pass 9ja ..I'll wait
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by zaki2: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Cuntface:

Thunder fire your generation
Amadioha destroy your generation. Ozu akpor angry
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Image123(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2022
Not a big deal, it can happen for events like commissioning. In fact, it should be a normal thing on all dusty roads. There should be wetting of the road to help public health.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by manchyme: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
pek:
Then your opinion can't be trusted.

I'm based here in Owerri.
He has not covered all the bad roads, but the ones they've done they do it well. Compared to the previous sheriff whose road will get damaged just after one or two raindrops.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by Munzy14(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nigerianization:

Nwanne I will not argue with you. If I tell you who I am in Imo, you will look for my number, but it's not necessary. Even a dude that I helped to get employment during this strike in imsu is receiving his pay. I will not say too much.

I asked for some specific information to counter but you seem to be emotional. After leaving my appointment because of the supreme court judgement that ended IHEDIOHA's tenure, I should be more bitter but I see things differently. The road leading to IHEDIOHA's House in his village was tarred by Hope.

Every contract initiated by IHEDIOHA was audited and continued by Hope. THAT YOU CAN VERIFY.

The staff biometric verification exercise started by IHEDIOHA was completed by Hope.

Everybody has classified information, it depends on where you are coming from and what you have.

Our government would have performed better if not for the supreme court judgement. But hope is here and he is doing a good job. We can hate him all we want but truth is like oil. It always stay on top of the water.
2024 will be the judge to current realities.
Re: Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

I'm sure he's working but who people hate dem don hate am already be dat.
His people hate him for playing mumu to a tyrant buha,but he is a wise son of IMO state protecting his people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.