Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,881 members, 7,966,300 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

When Is The Right Time To Start Job Hunting As A Corper?. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Is The Right Time To Start Job Hunting As A Corper?. (270 Views)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Start Job Hunting As A Corper?. by Divinelove1(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
The question on the lips of so many corpers now is how to start hunting for jobs expecially when they NYSC is about ending.

The 33k Alawee that is used in holding body and soul together won't be coming any longer, then realities begin to dawn!

What if you don't have to Job hunt, what if you don't have to know somebody that knows somebody?.

What if you don't have to submit CV's up and down.

What if you have steady income Weekly.

Hear this, I graduated as one of the best student in medical field with high hope of getting the one year internship immediately but I was shocked as it took years thereby prolonging my NYSC

There and then I knew I must do something useful with my life, if 1year intern can take years, how much more a permanent job?.

In my quest, I found a system that works for not only me but others as well

I know at this point you are eager to know what led to the massive transformation in my financial live.

I discovered a business model called Affiliate marketing.

Let me tell you about it.

Affiliate marketing is all about earning commission for RECOMMENDING high-value digital products to those who need them.

There is no need for product creation, warehousing, shipping or delivery, customer service etc.

Simply select and RECOMMEND products from top experts.

This is by far the simplest side hustle anyone can start without skills or experience. It's just crazyyyy.

Guess what;

This is the same business model big companies like Amazon, Jumia, Shopify, Uber, Konga, Airbnb etc are doing.

Anyways, how do you start Affiliate marketing and start earning as soon as possible.

STEP 1: Locate and join a platform where these top experts have listed their high-value product.

STEP 2: Choose a hot product to RECOMMEND.

STEP 3: Get access to an effective online selling system.

But you might ask yourself where you can locate these digital products

and how exactly do you create an effective online system that will help you sell these products.

That’s where I can help.

But I can’t just help anybody, you have to be ready to put in work.

So, if you’re ready to kick-start, I will give you a video that guide you. This is just for the first 20serious people

Connect with me on whatsapp
+2348034199219

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Job Hunting As A Corper?. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Love that
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Job Hunting As A Corper?. by Divinelove1(f): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mirabel11:
Love that
you can say that again, there are great opportunities any one can get started with

(1) (Reply)

If U Are Interested In Joining The Spark Charity Team Dm / Best Business Opportunity For Corpers / How To Make Money online While You Sleep "?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.