Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why You Should Consider The Skill Of Uploading Books Alone On Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Consider The Skill Of Uploading Books Alone On Amazon (167 Views)

The Skill Of Website Development Is Not Enough. Learn These Skills To Earn 300k+ / How To Earn Between $250 To $550 On Amazon By Simply Uploading Books / Get Paid In Dollars By Uploading Books On Amazon Kindle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Consider The Skill Of Uploading Books Alone On Amazon by Oluwasakin2022(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Does enrolling in KDP mean I can't sell my books anywhere else?

No, it doesn't. If you enter your book in the KDP, you can sell it any place you'd like (Barnes & Noble, iBooks, KoboBoks, etc.).

The KDP contract does stipulate that you can't sell your eBook at a lower price anywhere else.

If Amazon discovers that you are selling your book for less somewhere else, they'll lower the price of your book (price-match) for the duration that the book is lower-priced elsewhere.

If you join KDP Select, however, then, yes--you are required to give exclusivity for 90 days in return for the features of the KDP Select Program.

These features include the ability to make your book free for any five days out of the 90, and capacity to join other marketing programs.

Will my eBook have the same fonts in it that I used in the Word file that I uploaded?

No. Word can't "carry" fonts with it, to embed in the eBook.

If you upload a Word file, your book will have the standard look of the typical Kindle book, using the basic fonts.

Does Amazon format my book for me?

No, not unless you first buy print-formatting services on Createspace (the Amazon-owned Print on Demand company), and then pay them to "format" your eBook.

If You Would Like To Write Your Own Best-Seller Book On Amazon And You’re One Of The First 10 persons To Send ,"Interested"

You’ll Not Only Learn The 5 Steps To Becoming A Winning Author… You’ll Also Get This Huge FREE Bonus Kit To Jump-Start Your Own Success!

To get your huge FREE BONUS KIT Message me on WhatsApp with 08158609728

Re: Why You Should Consider The Skill Of Uploading Books Alone On Amazon by Oluwasakin2022(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2022
To get your huge FREE BONUS KIT Message me on WhatsApp with 08158609728

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive A Phone From The UK? / Apply Now: Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme (€40,000 Funding) / How To Request Credit Card, Debit Card, Virtual Card And Business Card On Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.