Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Permanent Solution To All Chronic Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Solution To All Chronic Infections (164 Views)

Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) / Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood / Permanent Solution To Hypertension/high Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Solution To All Chronic Infections by Julyborn33: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2022
HOW I CONQUERED MY LIFELONG BATTLE WITH CHRONIC INFECTION.
STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND CANDIDIASIS almost destroy my family but we overcame after 12years of suffering.
My aunt who happened to be a Medical Consultant before her retirement did all she could but all to no avail. I had actually resigned to fate waiting for death as a result of the torment and the agony especially of the Staphylococcus but my husband never gave up.
We sort for solution using all kinds of antibiotics and injections including local herbs. Later we resulted to some very expensive imported supplements and online herbal drugs but all to no avail.
The experience was worse than death.
Out of frustration my husband shared our problem with his boss who noticed that there was something wrong as it became obvious and he introduced us to a Naturopathic doctor who uses herbal drugs to treat infections.
The doctor said it a 30 days treatment. I didn’t really believe it but both my husband and mum won’t take no for an answer.
Reluctantly, I gave it a trial and we ordered for the drug (couple’s Dosage for husband and wife).
Within 4 hours of ordering, and making payment,the products arrived.
We started using it that night as we were instructed, the following day I noticed that I didn’t have to urinate every now and then as I use to do.
In few days the abdominal, itching, discharge and body pain as well as the rashes has stopped, even my period that has stopped for over a year began to flow and the strange movement around the body and the hotness in the body all ceased within few days of using it.
The genital warts all disappeared, I don’t even know how it happened. 10 months has passed and none of these stubborn infections has been able to torment us as usual again.
To crown it all, for the first time I took in 4 months after the treatment and we now have a baby boy.
Based on my personal tesimony I will not stop recommending this very solution for everyone suffering from any kind of infections.

If interested to get this amazing healing product call or send a WhatsApp message to zero,eight, two,nine,seven,one,six,one ,seven, nine.

(1) (Reply)

Insulting A Woman After Breaks Up In Dating Or Relationship And Exposing Her / 4 / PCOS & Fertility: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.