Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,917 members, 7,935,916 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:45 PM

Is There Any Agency In Lagos To Report Weak Buildings Before They Collapse - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is There Any Agency In Lagos To Report Weak Buildings Before They Collapse (188 Views)

Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World / Lagos State Govt Begins Demolition Of 114 Weak Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Agency In Lagos To Report Weak Buildings Before They Collapse by Stankovic22: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022
With the recent rise in building collapse in Lagos and incessant loss of lives I am wondering if there is any agency or hotlines set by the Lagos State government for citizens to report any suspicious building before disaster strikes.

If there is any I will love to know them
Re: Is There Any Agency In Lagos To Report Weak Buildings Before They Collapse by KingAzubuike(f): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Mind your business. No be your money or building so it shouldn't concern you.
Re: Is There Any Agency In Lagos To Report Weak Buildings Before They Collapse by wis3(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2022
He should mind his business while people put up weak structures everyday putting the lives of others at risk? What affects one affects all directly or indirectly.
Re: Is There Any Agency In Lagos To Report Weak Buildings Before They Collapse by scouttboy(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Lagos state building control agency (LASBCA)

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Agency In Lagos To Report Weak Buildings Before They Collapse by Stankovic22: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Mind your business. No be your money or building so it shouldn't concern you.

Wait until someone minds his/her business that will claim or destroy the life of your loved one.

Senseless mindset
Re: Is There Any Agency In Lagos To Report Weak Buildings Before They Collapse by Stankovic22: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
scouttboy:
Lagos state building control agency (LASBCA)

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

19 Floors Magnificent Tower / Skyscraper Selling For $70m In Victoria Island / Uncompleted 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Kaduna / Carpenter Killed As Building Collapses In Ondo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.