Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

Mtn Dashing Out N1,500 voucher/hour On Facebook. Starting From 8:00am Daily. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Mtn Dashing Out N1,500 voucher/hour On Facebook. Starting From 8:00am Daily. (687 Views)

Tellnig Data Services, Slashes Airtel Prices-starting From N200 / Amazing 24 Hour Discount On Iphones, Samsung And HTC Phones...CLOSED / Get Your 2600MAH Lipstick Power Bank Portable External Battery- N1,500 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Dashing Out N1,500 voucher/hour On Facebook. Starting From 8:00am Daily. by gbogboti: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
I had long resolved within me not to say a word as to how I feel about MTN and their foolish free N1,500 recharge cards spree  at every one hour  interval for ‘THE FASTEST FINGERS’ on facebook ( MTNLOADEDNG) that has in the last two days created crazy excitement in offices and schools.

MTN, you guys are a bunch of INGRATES. You have close to 40 million subscriber base in Nigeria. What you guys couldn’t achieve on your home soil in South Africa. The best you deemed fit to do at your 10th year of cheating and sucking Nigerians, is to throw a miserable N1, 500, 000 voucher to  Nigerians within the span of a hundred days. “I just spat on the floor” at you as I write this piece. If you don’t understand what that means, ask some of your staff who knows African culture very well.

What in heaven’s name are you guys taking Nigerians for? “HUNGRY LAZARUS” by the RICH MAN’S gate abi?

Whoever brought up the idea of given out N1, 500  voucher to millions of Nigerians at every one hour interval amongst your directors, is a fool. It doesn’t only show that you guys are ingrates, but low in terms of qualitative reasoning and simple logic. In a very short phrase, you are trying to tell Nigerians without internet that they are ”less important”. The elderly and the rural dwellers who spend their hard earned NAIRA and KOBO to call their loved ones on your network.

Let me remind you that you last year you declared a profit that you wouldn’t have made in any part of this world here in Nigeria. Yet, your CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY DISCHARGE to Nigerians is far from 15%. Thank your stars for our corrupt leaders, our peaceful youths and above all, our gifted abilities to endure oppressions.

In my humble opinion, learn how to appreciate your customers from AIRTEL and ETISALAT.

NOTE: For those who would want to rush the bones, go to your facebook wall and search MTNLOADEDNG. After it displays, click on “like it”. After every one hour, keep refreshing until  the 12-digit pin  appears on your wall. A lot of Nigerian are on it. A second delay ‘d make you miss it.
Re: Mtn Dashing Out N1,500 voucher/hour On Facebook. Starting From 8:00am Daily. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2011
Rubbish, they should be putting N1500 card there every minute from 8am to 8pm angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

.. / Wrking Prfectly Grade A London Used Blackberry Phones For Sale @ D Chpest Prices / Htc’s Handsets To Become Playstation Certified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.