Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,554 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:00 PM

What I Did To My New Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To My New Chick (1479 Views)

“I Want To Be Your New Chick” – Bobrisky Begs Kcee / Caption Me And My New Chick / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To My New Chick by SPAMBOX7: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Met this fine ass chick few months ago. Light skinned with soft lips and skin. But she got high taste. First date and she billed me the following day. I been plan to fvck her silly twice and dump like her hungry counterparts but luckily for her she turned out to be a virgin. That was one of the wonders I have experienced. I never believed her until the D-day. Took 3 days to pop

So I popped the cherry and and i planned on colonising her (turn her to baby mama) but she broke and kept looking for ways to bill me. Forget tha notion that virgins are inexperienced. Their billing on another level

Then I had an idea. A female friend of mine is into gee then I contacted her and she taught the girl some gee stuff. I later found that everything that my friend taught her was basic gee stuff that even me could have taught her.

No more billings cos bich just got her first pay early this month. She got paid on Monday again and even took me out. Now the burden gone

Now you will ask why I made this thread. It is as simple as what you are guessing. Many of these girls can do alot of things to survive. The fact that she can do runs and survive is enough reason for you to know she can do anything to get paid.

Also if a girl is tryna see you as her atm it's either you smash and dump or find a way so she can get paid and you two. As it is now this girl I am her picker. So I take my percentage as well so you see. Its a win win. But scrap that. Point is if she's got good behaviour and is determined try to put her through. But if she's the take, take and take and lazy ass who can't even wash her dirty clothes cos she is tired you already know what to do
Re: What I Did To My New Chick by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2022
SH!T

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by chatinent: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Congrats. You've made it in life.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by Coca4pf(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
SH!T
This one done smoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by Manson1(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2022
This one dey cap nonesense

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by PerfectStranger(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Wich kind job she Dey run wey she see money pick quick?

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by Phckface: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmm......
Re: What I Did To My New Chick by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Met this fine ass chick few months ago. Light skinned with soft lips and skin. But she got high taste. First date and she billed me the following day. I been plan to fvck her silly twice and dump like her hungry counterparts but luckily for her she turned out to be a virgin. That was one of the wonders I have experienced. I never believed her until the D-day. Took 3 days to pop

So I popped the cherry and and i planned on colonising her (turn her to baby mama) but she broke and kept looking for ways to bill me. Forget tha notion that virgins are inexperienced. Their billing on another level

Then I had an idea. A female friend of mine is into gee then I contacted her and she taught the girl some gee stuff. I later found that everything that my friend taught her was basic gee stuff that even me could have taught her.

No more billings cos bich just got her first pay early this month. She got paid on Monday again and even took me out. Now the burden gone

Now you will ask why I made this thread. It is as simple as what you are guessing. Many of these girls can do alot of things to survive. The fact that she can do runs and survive is enough reason for you to know she can do anything to get paid.

Also if a girl is tryna see you as her atm it's either you smash and dump or find a way so she can get paid and you two. As it is now this girl I am her picker. So I take my percentage as well so you see. Its a win win. But scrap that. Point is if she's got good behaviour and is determined try to put her through. But if she's the take, take and take and lazy ass who can't even wash her dirty clothes cos she is tired you already know what to do
So in your mind now, you v a disciple you groomed or they v helped you groomed and you two could be a Bonne and Clyde fairytale.
A better guy ll carry the girl away, disflower her and keep her out of your reach.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by SPAMBOX7: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

So in your mind now, you v a disciple you groomed or they v helped you groomed and you two could be a Bonne and Clyde fairytale.
A better guy ll carry the girl away, disflower her and keep her out of your reach.
Mumu no read just rush comment. Tired of y'all dumbos on here

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Mumu no read just rush comment. Tired of y'all dumbos on here
cos you are a chief dumb ass. Idio t!

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by AndroidAI(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

By your use of English, i assume you are smart. Unfortunately, you're performing way below your potential.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by neonly: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

How old are u

1 Like

Re: What I Did To My New Chick by Mikespecialone(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Manson1:
This one dey cap nonesense

Capping rubish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Figure Eight Whines It For Fans / What Browser Do U Guys Use Here That Can Upload Pics? / It's Official Normal Jumbo Loaf Bread Is Now N2000 And Spaghetti Is N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.