Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,089 members, 7,977,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:33 PM

People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. (755 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Truvelisback(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Good day, fellas. Have u met people who influences Bosses for their own selfish interest? I.e They can manipulate their Boss to query, hate or sack their fellow staff. Secretly speak ill abt u because they are very close to the Boss than u are, etc. They tend to do eye service too and try to appear more hardworking and committed than others before the Boss. Who can relate? Sadly, in most cases, most Bosses are usually manipulated by them unconsciously.
Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Capernum: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Deep matter that has destroyed many people

1 Like

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by marlow1962(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2022
It happens anywhere administration is involved, is act is majorly carried out by the female folks ( men are not left out too.
Some want to be bigger than odas while still in the same level with them, hence they tend to tarnish the image of others just for them to look better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by fman(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Have u met people who influences Bosses for their own selfish interest? I.e They can manipulate their Boss to query, hate or sack their fellow staff. Secretly speak ill abt u because they are very close to the Boss than u, etc.
That is why u need to be your own boss!!

2 Likes

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by virginprincess(f): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
That is what i call man's inhumanity to man,some people are just too wicked and evil to their fellow human.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Truvelisback(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

That is why u need to be your own boss!!
Not only in ur place of work. It happens in the church and other places too.

1 Like

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yes naa. Especially is a small school or organisation. You ll be like all Una no reach N1m and Una dey influence like say na Abba Kyari and Buhari matter

1 Like

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Truvelisback(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
Yes naa. Especially is a small school or organisation. You ll be like all Una no reach N1m and Una dey influence like say na Abba Kyari and Buhari matter
I left a particular church because of this. A lady who was made a youth leader and was very close to the head pastor, spoke ill of me. Since then, the pastor started giving me attitude without confirming from me whether what she said was true or not. I forgot to add, these folks are narcists too. They are very good at presenting accusation and may pretend like they knew nothing or did nothing wrong.
Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by AndroidAI(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Have u met people who influences Bosses for their own selfish interest? I.e They can manipulate their Boss to query, hate or sack their fellow staff. Secretly speak ill abt u because they are very close to the Boss than u are, etc. They tend to do eye service too and try to appear more hardworking and committed than others before the Boss. Who can relate? Sadly, in most cases, most Bosses are usually manipulated by them unconsciously.

They understand how the world works, and they will use that to climb to the highest position possible. You, on the other hand, will remain the same year after year, praying that the position you are eying drops on your laps without kissing some asses. Now who is wiser?
Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by fman(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not only in ur place of work. It happens in the church and other places too.
When u r ur own boss,
People will respect u.
Unless u r the type that worships pastors and look up to them..

1 Like

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Truvelisback(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
AndroidAI:

They understand how the world works, and they will use that to climb to the highest position possible. You, on the other hand, will remain the same year after year, praying that the position you are eying drops on your laps without kissing some asses. Now who is wiser?
Ur perception is wrong and unhealthy. U sound like one who is competitive and covetious.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's everywhere,the world is a a competitive place filled with competitive folks,you seff no lose guard.
Remember if you get killed, your killer will ask for forgiveness and probably gets forgiven.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

2 Likes

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by AndroidAI(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur perception is wrong and unhealthy. U sound like one who is competitive and covetious.

I sound like a winner, while you, a loser.
Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
OP, Eye service is normal in Every work environment...
Particularly when there is a Juicy Position Eyed!
Even ur Closest Pal will Betray you. undecided

1 Like

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by kelspinall(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
my message to them is always.
continue..
lastly results will showcase..
good always win

1 Like

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by A4alpha: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
I left a particular church because of this. A lady who was made a youth leader and was very close to the head pastor, spoke ill of me. Since then, the pastor started giving me attitude without confirming from me whether what she said was true or not. I forgot to add, these folks are narcists too. They are very good at presenting accusation and may pretend like they knew nothing or did nothing wrong.

This is worst in the family setting, currently battling similar issue in hands of jezebel/delilas who are all out to distroy everything for the peanut the targets..the worst form of human being is d SIMP cos they have almost succeeded in ruining the world. They are easily manipulated and a willing tool it their hands.
Omo the damages they create no be here oo

1 Like

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Truvelisback(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
AndroidAI:

I sound like a winner, while you, a loser.
How does the world works?
Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by AndroidAI(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
How does the world works?

You take whatever means necessary to achieve your goal, even if it means kissing asses and doing eye service. In fact, even if takes stepping on some toes. Unfortunately most of you are constrained by religious beliefs and morality, forgetting the the core of existence is survival of the fitness. It's ingrained in our DNA. And the strongest will always emerge at the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Influences Bosses For Their Selfish Interest. by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
AndroidAI:

You take whatever means necessary to achieve your goal, even if it means kissing asses and doing eye service. In fact, even if takes stepping on some toes. Unfortunately most of you are constrained by religious beliefs and morality, forgetting the the core of existence is survival of the fitness. It's ingrained in our DNA. And the strongest will always emerge at the top.
Even if it takes u using ill and illegal mean?

(1) (Reply)

, / Play:if A Bird And A Fish Are Lovers,where Would They Build Their House ?? / “women, Don’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Control You” – Prophet Ritabbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.