Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics (369 Views)

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Osun Poll: See Why The Candidacy Of Adeoti/adeolu May Be The Best For Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by thisweekng: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Omix0tUzFM

A man named has come out to say that Obidients are killing Peter Obi's candidacy with Nzogbu Nzogbu tactics, meaning do or die tactics.

He also advised Igbos not to be crying victim always, concerning what Remi Tinubu said, he said the woman is not speaking for the Yorubas, she is speaking for herself.

Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by tempest01(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rest
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by lhordspy: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
They are not to be blamed though.

They have never been involve in active politics since inception of this country's democracy. So their amatuerish manner of approach to political matter is expected and obvious BUT Never to be allowed.

We say NO to politics of hate, insults, and abuse.

If the igbos are not careful, this behaviour will spell doom to any political ambitions of other igbos to follow. Nigerians now knows how bitter, hateful, and filthy they are.

In my own opinion, by Feb25, 2023. When all this is over. And Peter later realise their was actually no concrete support for him, that it is all empty political charade been champion and cheerlead by internet-frenzy igbo users, garnished with social media buzz, Political media headliners just for the trends. He will be left alone by that time to lick his wound alone.

A very Big mistake that the future generational igbos will be very sad to hear.

But by then, it will have been all over for the igbos politically. Forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
He’s right, obidients unruly attitude can be so annoying. They will chicken out when the real heat starts
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by CaptainAyub: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obi in the morning,Obi in the afternoon, Obi in the night
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by Totilopussylick(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
I can't confirm Obi as the next president of Nigeria

But I don't see anyone else but Peter Obi tongue
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I can't confirm Obi as the next president of Nigeria

But I don't see anyone else but Peter Obi tongue
President of your room abi? �
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by Dreal1247: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
APC is just trying to use propaganda to distract other people this time around. Go back to the pre 2015 election era. You will understand that the Obedients are too civil compared to what the APC did in those days.
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by tinsel: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
NZOGBU NZOGBU is biafra civil war lyrics.
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by Akurakambe(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. These guys should allow Peter Obi rest. He's not the only candidate. Haba!

God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by Delphi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is getting stale. Everybody Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. No one has any other topic of discussion expect on Peter Obi. Africans are somehow!. No creativity again. Whosoever wants to be seen or heard on screen will just talk about "Peter Obi" to spew gibberish. I have never been this distasteful on public opinion like this (Peter Obi matter) before. All Dick, Tom and Harry have been motivational speakers because of Peter Obi. This is just to show how counterfeit, fakery and "copy-copy" syndrome have pervaded the nooks and crannies of this country. Every body wants to reign just because of Peter Obi (matter). Nonsense!!. May we allow this man rest, please. Not that Peter Obi nor his team has committed any crime rather he only want to contest for president as to better the lots of the people. May this "Peter Obi this", "Peter Obi that" just stop already.
Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by Beremx(f): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nzogbu Nzogbu is the only way to make sure Tinubu doesn’t become President.
I support Nzogbu Nzogbu tactics grin grin

Re: How Obidients Are Killing The Candidacy Of Peter Obi With Nzogbu Nzogbu Tactics by Nightwolf1: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Then who are those that started the mortuary tactics if i may ask? grin

(1) (Reply)

Out-of-school Children Hit 19.7million As Education Sector Collapses Under PMB / 14 Persons Arrested In Kano For Trading New Naira Notes / Buhari Calls On World Leaders To Consider Debt Cancellation, Bids Them Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.