Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 (1185 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Have You Heard About The Worlds Poorest President!? / China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
The social media is buzzing about September 24th, 2022.
News is very rife.

There is a video, where a German politician, Friedrich Merz, the German opposition leader, said, " September 24th, is a day everyone will remember where they were"
The video is everywhere.

People are asking what he meant and people are guessing or answering.

Here are some answers:
Destruction of America by nuclear weapon
The crash of the US dollar,
Crash of the stock exchange
Destruction of the fiat system
New York destroyed by nuclear weapon
Denver destroyed by nuclear weapon
Alien (demon) invasion
Destruction of New York, London, Paris, LosAngeles
Destruction of the world by nuclear weapon
The satanic takeover of the souls of men who took the vaccine

There is news that the death of Queen Elizabeth is a signal.

Have you heard anymore answers than these?
Do you know the answer?
Have you also heard about September 24th, 2022 which is in few days time?

Haggai 2:18-23
18 “Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider it.”

20 And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,

21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;

22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

23 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tell your people to flee America now!
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
And if you are very sure and know exactly what will happen in that day, why are you not warning people?

Why are you waiting until the disaster happens first before you come out to tell us that you always knew the disaster will happen?
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Haggai 2:18-23
18 “Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider it.”

20 And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,

21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;

22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

23 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
A little bit of everything has been going on already. Q said the announcement of the queen's death as the D day is a marker. We are ready. Get iodine at home for your thyroid in case the deepstate decides to release some of their nukes, somewhere far I hope, to save themselves from justice, alongside a well stocked food pantry
Tradegood:
The social media is buzzing about September 24th, 2022.
News is very rife.

There is a video, where a German politician, Friedrich Merz, the German opposition leader, said, " September 24th, is a day everyone will remember where they were"
The video is everywhere.

People are asking what he meant and people are guessing or answering.

Here are some answers:
Destruction of America by nuclear weapon
The crash of the US dollar,
Crash of the stock exchange
Destruction of the fiat system
New York destroyed by nuclear weapon
Denver destroyed by nuclear weapon
Alien (demon) invasion
Destruction of New York, London, Paris, LosAngeles
Destruction of the world by nuclear weapon
The satanic takeover of the souls of men who took the vaccine

There is news that the death of Queen Elizabeth is a signal.

Have you heard anymore answers than these?
Do you know the answer?
Have you also heard about September 24th, 2022 which is in few days time?

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
wowcatty:
A little bit of everything has been going on already. Q said the announcement of the queen's death as the D day is a marker. We are ready. Get iodine at home for your thyroid in case the deepstate decides to release some of their nukes, somewhere far I hope, to save themselves from justice, alongside a well stocked food pantry

Q here means Queen?

Kindly expansiate on the iodine and how to use it.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
America is actually the safest place to be if it happens. A system has been set up for this, why do you think the media can't get Trump out of their mouth? They know what's up, Trump was raised for such a time as this. World governments will take advantage of their people when they know no one is watching, watch out for the worst atrocities coming out of multi ethnic countries like Nigeria where people are not and don't see themselves as one.
Tradegood:
Tell your people to flee America now!

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Q is a military intelligence operation set up by some people to checkmate the deepstate. There are Anons and Q, then we have Q+ which is Trump himself. They give information every now and then on what is going on. Iodine is just to prevent your thyroid from falling off if exposed to radiation which we hope the military will stop before it happens, they have to remember their oaths. It's better to have it and not use it than to need it and not have it.
Tradegood:

Q here means Queen?

Kindly expansiate on the iodine and how to use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
wowcatty:
America is actually the safest place to be if it happens. A system has been set up for this, why do you think the media can't get Trump out of their mouth? They know what's up, Trump was raised for such a time as this. World governments will take advantage of their people when they know no one is watching, watch out for the worst atrocities coming out of multi ethnic countries like Nigeria where people are not and don't see themselves as one.

But how is America the safest place when it is America that is going to get nuked?

Denver just handed bug out bags to locals and it contained some iodine stuff and cotton wool, and some other medical stuff, and will do so again September 24th.

Not forgetting the America TV commercial "that announced that New York has been nuked and this is what you should do" last month?
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
wowcatty:

Don't also forget that Trump said that the world will be destroyed in an interview, and he also said in another photography session, that the days or times we are in now, "is the calm before the storm"?
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
wowcatty:
Q is a military intelligence operation set up by some people to checkmate the deepstate. There are Anons and Q, then we have Q+ which is Trump himself. They give information every now and then on what is going on. Iodine is just to prevent your thyroid from falling off if exposed to radiation which we hope the military will stop before it happens, they have to remember their oaths. It's better to have it and not use it than to need it and not have it.

Wow, thanks.

I need to do a research on this iodine stuff.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Basically, the pill is potassium iodide pills and it ought to be taken before radioactive iodine is released into the air.

The intake of this potassium iodide will fill the thyroid with iodine which will prevent the absorption of the radioactive iodine from the environ.

Dosage
Pregnant/feeding women- 2 Pills only single dose

18+ - 2 pills 24hours
Children 3-18 - 1 pill every 24hours
Children 1month-3years -1/2 pill in fluid/food

Children less than 1 month -1/4 in fluid single dose

Children are the most susceptible to radioactive iodine and must be protected.

Now I understand the school of thought that there might be war against children in the endtime
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by VictorDivine: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
VictorDivine:
Tales by moonlight
It doesnt seem like so.
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Brainmytool: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Is the antichrist coming? I want to get my bible grin
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Danny50: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nothing de shock me again!

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2022
He said the world will be destroyed if nothing is done to stop the lunatics taunting with nuclear threat, which is 110% right. The storm thing is known about him, he even said recently that he's the storm.
Tradegood:

Don't also forget that Trump said that the world will be destroyed in an interview, and he also said in another photography session, that the days or times we are in now, "is the calm before the storm"?
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2022
America is the safest place to be now. Democrats are the ones with scare tactics for a reason. I can tell you that no nuclear bomb will be launched from the US or into the US. No time to get into that now but Putin is not crazy and deepstate is not in charge of the US nuclear code, or have you seen nuclear football followed Biden? North Korea also just gave a new information about their own nuclear plant. Though the deepstate will try to use it as a distraction but the Patriots won't let it, there's constitution in the US and many will give their lives to keep it. What you should be worried about are the rogue countries that will take advantage of all the problems when international communities are busy with their own problems.
Tradegood:

But how is America the safest place when it is America that is going to get nuked?

Denver just handed bug out bags to locals and it contained some iodine stuff and cotton wool, and some other medical stuff, and will do so again September 24th.

Not forgetting the America TV commercial "that announced that New York has been nuked and this is what you should do" last month?
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Valkrie: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2022
The time is just around the corner...we simply wait and see what happens....

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
wowcatty:
America is the safest place to be now. Democrats are the ones with scare tactics for a reason. I can tell you that no nuclear will be launched from the US or into the US. No time to get into that now but Putin is not crazy and deepstate is not in charge of the US nuclear code, of have you seen nuclear football follow Biden? North Kore also just gave a new information about their own nuclear plant. Though the deepstate will try to use it as a distraction but the Patriots won't let it, there's constitution in the US and many will give their lives to keep it. What you should be worried about are the rogue countries that will take advantage of all the problems when international communities are busy with their own problems.
Oh okay, I get your point of view; You don't think US will be nuked and also seem to think that only Russia can pull that off and they won't.

Noted
But that wasn't my school of thought though.
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Valkrie:

I hear it will happen 18:150 as per 6:15pm and
as off today, there is another school of thought that it could be a gigantic flood.
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
wowcatty:
He said the world will be destroyed in nothing is done to stop the lunatics taunting with nuclear threat, which is 110% right. The storm thing is known about him, he even said recently that he's the storm.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Valkrie:
But did you hear anything?
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Valkrie: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tradegood:

But did you hear anything?

Didn't hear anything...!!
Could be cosmic visitors...my own thought though. Their activities in our atmosphere have been on the increase these days...!!

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Yes I don't think the US will be nuked because the Patriots know that the only people that are desperate is the deepstate and are on their heels. Putin actually loves America more than democrats do, he knows he will never be a super power again and not trying to be, he's just fighting for mankind which you will all find out later. Putin also knows that the West can't be trusted on anything especially when they made an agreement that they will never advance with nuclear plant near Russia's border and then saw that they had put up silos and about to add nukes, he just had to protect his people and the world. Another thing most people don't know about Putin is that he's an orthodox Christian unlike the satanists fighting him, he spends so much time in church prayer services. The war in Ukraine is not what the media is making it to be, Russia is winning against the deepstate there, he's not fighting Ukrainians and he's being careful by making sure that civilians are protected. The fight is about to intensify if the deepstate believe they pushed Russia out as announced on TV and move back to where Putin chased them out of. There was even an assassination attempt on him last week.
Tradegood:

Oh okay, I get your point of view; You don't think US will be nuked and also seem to think that only Russia can pull that off and they won't.

Noted
But that wasn't my school of thought though.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2022
I think the first to hit is financial reset. Follow by information on 911, then the October surprise.
Valkrie:
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 3:54am On Sep 20, 2022
wowcatty:
I think the first to hit is financial reset. Follow by information on 911, then the October surprise.
Tell us now.

They have moved the surprise to October?
Thank GOD o.

You mind elaborating on the financial rest?
Is it the crash of the dollar?

How about 911?

You have a thread where you explained these before?
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 5:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Talking head troll, if you have never heard of October surprise in every election year, you are on the wrong thread. Go where your hand reaches. There has always been October surprise from both political sides, we just expect this year to be a BOOM.

If you are not dead, you will see it all with your own eyes.

911, what about it?
Tradegood:

Tell us now.

They have moved the surprise to October?
Thank GOD o.

You mind elaborating on the financial rest?
Is it the crash of the dollar?

How about 911?

You have a thread where you explained these before?
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
wowcatty:
Talking head troll, if you have never heard of October surprise in every election year, you are on the wrong thread. Go where your hand reaches. There has always been October surprise from both political sides, we just expect this year to be a BOOM.

If you are not dead, you will see it all with your own eyes.

911, what about it?
I fight you? I no fight you o, na question i ask.
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by wowcatty: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm not fighting you either.
Tradegood:

I fight you? I no fight you o, na question i ask.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Lighthouse50: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Its september 24, 2022 already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by hamouston91(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Shame on you. It's September 24th already

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk / Joe Biden: A Great Pick With A Risk / George Stinney, Exonerated 70 Years After Wrongful Murder Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.