Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,429 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

This is What causes homophobia - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is What causes homophobia (4882 Views)

What Causes This In Women’s Body? (graphic Pix) / homophobes are just closeted homosexuals with internalised homophobia. / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Umbrateeth04: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2022
tnerro1:

Eyaaa. Couldn’t go for the ass party ba? grin
and you think if I had an ass party I will forfeit it to chatt with you? grin

You must be one hell of a clown grin

I suggest you join comedy you will replace mrspellz
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Umbrateeth04: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
tnerro1:

My mother is being properly fvcked right now by her female lover as she is collecting the artificial dick in her pvssy, she is thinking of what i have become and saying to herself, I should have aborted that abomination for being so shy and timid about my homosexuality embarassed cry
don't worry she would be proud of you as you have boldly come out of the closet and you are a proud open homosexual grin
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Umbrateeth04: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2022
tnerro1:
tnerro1 I am the abomination gay man for hiding my homosexuality for so long,I will say something nah, I was getting my ass fvcked for kobo kobo? embarassed
don't worry I will link you to gay men that will service your anus and help change your poverty-stricken miserable life grin
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Umbrateeth04: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2022
glenda905:
i now know what the hell is your problem.
you look so jobless, little wonder why you were awake at that time of the night.
I can help you with a job for you to get busy and stop insulting your benefactors on a facelesss Forum
where do you work?

Your company name?

What kind of job do you do?

I want to check something
Re: This is What causes homophobia by BeanmanX(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2022
glenda905:
I'm a legal practitioner working with a Law firm.
(Punuka Attorneys and Solicitors) in
Lekki, Lagos
Umbrateeth04 don't mind this pathological lying and jobless troll,,,he doesn't have a job and he's still a student with poor grades...

He's a troll that defame and clone people's accounts and dis re some of his accounts
Satanistminion,, eleyigidigan,, Interpoleyes,, satanist,,Vickho,, Ebenezertriumph,, militarylady,, Gregorypeterson,, Roseiyn etc

Cc:Messi1,, hltsong,, Bigcowh0rn,, Chaos14
Re: This is What causes homophobia by BeanmanX(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2022
glenda905:
jobless slowpoke.
the day I lay hold on your details na Twitter go carry your matter.
Just pray i don't get you cos you'll regret your miserable life
Mynd44,,, seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise
Violation of rule 2 and 19...
Re: This is What causes homophobia by BeanmanX(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2022
glenda905:
jobless slowpoke.
You this jobless criminal u never cry/wail yet...u go collect for this forum for my hand... jobless troll. cheesy cheesy

Umbrateeth04 look at the thread the criminal created to deceive gullible people so that he can make money with it,,, unfortunately some people believed his fictitious story,, even one gullible guy sent him money.
https://www.nairaland.com/7272186/closed

Satanistminion aka Ebenezertriumph is a big time criminal dat I have been tracking now,,,he has scammed and robbed people,,and the authorities are also aware of this----pls if u have any details about this criminal please send it to me because he must be caught and jailed....

Cc:Messi1... hltsong,, stillwhites,, Chaos14,,
Re: This is What causes homophobia by BeanmanX(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2022
glenda905:
jobless slowpoke.
Mynd44,,, seun,, NLFPMOD,, justwise
Violation of rule 2 and 19...
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
You this jobless criminal u never cry/wail yet...u go collect for this forum for my hand... jobless troll. cheesy cheesy

Umbrateeth04 look at the thread the criminal created to deceive gullible people so that he can make money with it,,, unfortunately some people believed his fictitious story,, even one gullible guy sent him money.
https://www.nairaland.com/7272186/closed

Satanistminion aka Ebenezertriumph is a big time criminal dat I have been tracking now,,,he has scammed and robbed people,,and the authorities are also aware of this----pls if u have any details about this criminal please send it to me because he must be caught and jailed....

Cc:Messi1... hltsong,, stillwhites,, Chaos14,,
Mynd44,Seun, nplfmod
Rule 2, insulting a nairalader.
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Chaos14: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
if I catch you I will tie you with chains and set you ablaze grin

Useless vagabond!! grin
Enjoy the ban

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage / Who Has Used Minoxidil Here [photo] / Kanye West's Wife Bianca Censori Goes Nearly NAKED In VERY Risque Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.