Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,736 members, 7,924,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Once you can Find Them, You can make money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Once you can Find Them, You can make money (221 Views)

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once you can Find Them, You can make money by PaduaKn(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
One of the things that seem so tough in Marketing is "Locating your ideal customer"
But the truth is, Your customers are everywhere. Doesn't matter what products and services you sell.

What you need to tackle is:

1• Identifying who your ideal customer is. Everyone is not your customer. No Matter how good your product is, people who don't have an interest in it will never buy it.

2• You need to locate where your ideal customers are hiding or congregating.

If I was in an open market trying to sell cooking spices, I shouldn't be asking " How do I sell my products?" Instead, I should be asking " Where is the section/ line for Food Items?"

Finding your ideal customer gets easier when you start asking the right questions.
Like this:

1• What Facebook groups are they actively participating in?

2• Who are the big shots in your industry they follow on Facebook, and Instagram...?

3• What are the website or forums they spend their time on? Eg, Nairaland, Naijapals, etc.

Once you can find the answers to these questions, you will know exactly where these guys are hiding.
Re: Once you can Find Them, You can make money by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Nice one, thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

"Nobody Knows About My Business" - The Way Out / Join The Dangote Cement Distribution(dealer) Business From your home / How To Lose Belle Fat Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.