Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dawa - Drinking My Perfect African Cocktail On The Zambezi Sunset Cruise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dawa - Drinking My Perfect African Cocktail On The Zambezi Sunset Cruise (207 Views)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dawa - Drinking My Perfect African Cocktail On The Zambezi Sunset Cruise by Liesel81(f): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
If you have never had a Dawa I definitely recommend it. Its a Konyagi or Vodka based drink. One of the best things to be sipping whilst you watch the sun set over the Zambezi river the fourth largest in Africa is the Dawa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEG-E5KjOLo

(1) (Reply)

Redefining Okpoko, Onitsha Metropolis: The Rising Transformation & Beacon Of Ho / The Mind-opening Benefits Of Traveling / How To Apply For My Children And Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.