Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,258 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) (36904 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Lionnation: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Stop deceiving yourself, you can't be in a serious relationship and not spend on your lady, especially buying her gifts.

a simp dictated,
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Ckonnet: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Drbarmes:

That's how I met one of them and she started calling me sweet names. We never date reach one week she call say her gas don finish. As I dey like this na rap I dey follow my phone rap anytime she call me... God did

We put our hustle on forbes# we the corner boys with the corner office # judge us how you gonna judge yourself, we are going corporate.
Forgive me just my passion talking sha.
Hov's verse was the rap of the century.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Belleful: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2022
See nonsense!
Dem go don colonize d BF buy am expensive

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by rumenase(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
If the eyes of our ladies are opened to see what many of these things they put on their hair really is, they will distance themselves from these things.
you don start
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Itiaba007: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Wig her father couldn't afford for her or her mother

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Look at her refuse site , this tells you the type of home she emanates from , a slum and she's still forming class ,trench girl forming Miami online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Drbarmes:

That's how I met one of them and she started calling me sweet names. We never date reach one week she call say her gas don finish. As I dey like this na rap I dey follow my phone rap anytime she call me... God did

Their was this particular gal I meet online, for once I never set my eyes on her just from our chat she stays in the same city as I am although she said that was not her permanent place I was like maybe we can see one of these days.

Next we chat she told me that she was heading to Owerri for movie audition that she will come back that same weekend , I wish her all the best but she stayed there for almost 2weeks, immediately the weekend she told me elapse I stop chatting her up.

One morning this gal chatted me up, that she is in the bus stop that she wanted to board a bus, which she intend to pay with transfer to a POS operator but her mobile app seems not responding, that she doesn't use ATM card and for her to enter her bank now will be stressful that she came out with her luggage is in the park already, shocked shocked shocked wow

I started my own o, yes yes I noticed that too with my mobile app, that I have a customer that is expecting payment from that I have been trying that since yesterday, even this morning too grin that I intend going to bank later to know what is the issue. undecided

She said alright that she will try other her frnd to know if any could help . Me lock uplipsrsealed

It will surprise you that gals has more money than you do but will not want to touch it, always wanting freebies grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Lionnation:
a simp dictated detected

Am not sure you've not gotten to 25yrs, so you are yet to start making decisions on your own, and it seems you are still in your parents house, eating their food.

Don't worry when you get older, you will know better.

People like you knows nothing about women, you just come online and claim tough/hard man, whereas you are timid in nature.

You want to be in a relationship, without spending.... Don't worry, i know your type and to be frankly speaking, i so feel pity for you.
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by topoftheworld(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin when cheap boyfriend want to impress high-class lady tongue

I own one big chilled Origin bitter fo this reply boss.. grin cheesy
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Lovelyqueen(f): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2022
What did she gain by burning the wig now, It's not his responsibility to buy you a wig, and he did appreciate it. This is a sign she's a gold digger. There's nothing like high maintenance, it's rather high liability, if someone has to be responsible for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Lionnation: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Am not sure you've not gotten to 25yrs, so you are yet to start making decisions on your own, and it seems you are still in your parents house, eating their food.

Don't worry when you get older, you will know better.

People like you knows nothing about women, you just come online and claim tough/hard man, whereas you are timid in nature.

You want to be in a relationship, without spending.... Don't worry, i know your type and to be frankly speaking, i so feel pity for you.
mugu without brain you keep spending they keep dumping you for a real nigga who doesn't have to spend to get her love,
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Advancedman(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428568/lady-sets-fire-cheap-wig-boyfriend-purchased-photos-video/

You have burnt good thing in your life congratulations on your arrival at hell.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by realgift: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2022
Chimeluv:
She is burning what she can't afford undecided
Absolutely correct, na that kind girl dey break their husband Television set if any misunderstanding happen for house

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Adext4sure(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2022
He whom have hear, let him hear
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Lionnation:
mugu without brain you keep spending they keep dumping you for a real nigga who doesn't have to spend to get her love,

Way back in school, what i did with girls in my 200L alone, am not sure you can measure half with your entire life spent on earth.

Saying you won't spend in a relationship shows you are a novice and the mugu here, and also gives you out as someone that knows nothing about relationship.

I can bet you with my life that you've never had a virgin before and will never have, not to talk of having up to 7 of them.

Even ordinary tomato seller that looks dirty, you still find it hard or timid to approach her.
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Lionnation: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Way back in school, what i did with girls in my 200L alone, am not sure you can measure half with your entire life spent on earth.

Saying you won't spend in a relationship shows you are a novice and the mugu here, and also gives you out as someone that knows nothing about relationship.

I can bet you with my life that you've never had a virgin before and will never have, not to talk of having up to 7 of them.

Even ordinary tomato seller that looks dirty, you still find it hard or timid to approach her.
who needs a virgin is she for sacrifice?, That's what I know they used virgins for, that babe that opened office on your head is she a virgin, maga

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Emanodimo(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Adeling:
The guy is must be a simp!

I had this friend back then in secondary school who was always chivalrous with his money, yet the girls chuck insult at him at every given opportunity despite spending on them.

But when I eventually gave one of them 10 naira to buy water back then (she asked me to buy her water. She didn't think I was going to buy her water. It's a test. grin) Omo come see the way they were rejoicing (ya, the girl I gave the money went to tell her friends about it). I swear, no lies, I was shocked. Because as a guy man I give only my fellow guys money in school.

Ladies respect you more if you know your worth and don't see them as one special being. We are having more sissies and simps in this generation than ever before. I keep telling my younger brothers never to raise their hands on a woman or allow any woman born of a woman step on their masculinity.

U have said it. There's a notion of being a special being... Both gender are special being.

Religion & cultures aid that thought of a female gender as being special than the male.

Imagine, when some elders will say that the prayers of a mothers, is it that the father can't pray?

A Pastor will say "your wife can tell if you will make heaven" to a man. Who will tell if a woman will make heaven? Guess what the Pastors don't tell us that... Maybe a man will be the answer... because they want to edify the woman, they won't say it.

Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. 1 Corinthians 7:3 KJV.

Just like other Bible verses that balance marriage, some of our pastors will speak loud on what the man should do, then silence or ignore "likewise also the wife unto the husband. 1 Corinthians 7:3 KJV.

Then logically, you care for your wife, your wife should care for you. You get her a gift on her birthday, your wife should get you a gift on your birthday. It suppose not to be one way...

A woman is special, a man is a special being.
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Lionnation:
who needs a virgin is she for sacrifice?, That's what I know they used virgins for, that babe that opened office on your head is she a virgin, maga

You are just a sadist that wants a free relationship.

I advise you look for sugar mummy that will spend on you and take good care of you since you are broke to sustain a relationship.

But before you can get a sugar mummy, you must look clean, sharp and appealing.... And you can't do all these without spending on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by abbasajao(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Why will any SIMple man buy wig for an adult lady?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Lionnation:

Na broke niggas like you dem dey even dey bill.

If you be street wise and boxed up with cash, na women go dey throw dem selves around you....Na broke niggas dey run on a monetary platform.
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Enny2013(f): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2022
No kwams...she should continue buying herself d original wigs nau.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Lionnation: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Dshocker:

Na broke niggas like you dem dey even dey bill.

If you be street wise and boxed up with cash, na women go dey throw dem selves around you....Na broke niggas dey run on a monetary platform.
the mugu have finally agreed with me
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Lionnation:
the mugu have finally agreed with me

I can't share an ideology with your kind!!!

Na people like you still dey spend foolishly for them, because you know little or nothing about women.
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Wig life fake life, grin grow your natural hair.
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by HerBmer(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2022
her boyfriend brought wig for her Said it cheap one
NICE PLAY cheap

I can't blame her though because the present generation believes in luxury. the only problem I have is the girl self nah trenches she dey live oh, because if you could noticed the (maybe perimeter fence already spoilt and surrounding the she I'd!ot dey burn, while the place she disposed the burnt wig too

Enter street Guyz Dey for Floxx08 lekki make them give you better wig with destiny Remover.
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Monday60655(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
If the eyes of our ladies are opened to see what many of these things they put on their hair really is, they will distance themselves from these things.

Unfortunately, forces from the dark kingdom have covered their eye. But God will help them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by asahnwaKC: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ingrate sad
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Help Dem open dis eyes na..

Idiot!
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by newdays(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ladies that push men to spend beyond their means. With this kind of lady in your life, you can't save anything and your old age is threatened.
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by MadamOk(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
This kind of woman will not appreciate anything the man will do for her

Even the man buy Gucci she will still not appreciate

Instead of her to dash someone that will appreciate it
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by Wwwq: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Whorress on check
Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by hardon1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
She may just be doing it as public stunt and all off you are here masturbating on it

I stop believing everything I see online 100years ago undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.