Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,658 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming (237 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Denies Writing Article Against Abia Gov, Otti / Bandits’ Control Of 23 LGAs Is Alarming - Punch / Oshiomhole Visits Victims Of Accident That Involved His Convoy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
We have been experiencing different /high rate of motor accidents, in Abia state.
Almost every week we do hear of motor accident occurring in different part of the state, expecially in aba (ogborhill and waterside area), this is getting so frustrating to residents of Abia, and everyone is afraid of using the public transport nowadays, but we can't eschew on using them, as it is our only source of transportation.

Just today a group of missionaries coming back from an unknown location had experience a severe ghastly motor accident at waterside ogborhill , which lead to severe injury of about 11 passangers, severe bleeding and injuries, If care are not taken, it may lead some to death. As an eye witness I noticed that the bus they used had break fault
Which led the driver to hit their bus on a mango tree.

And I observed that since all this recent accident started occurring, I haven't seen any ambulance own by the state or privately own, moving around to rescue victims of motor accident. The government should take this matter very serious to save life and humanity.

I pray and those reading this will not fall to be a victim of any of this accident happening around us. Amen

Article by IamWilliamsfx
Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by immortalcrown(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
God's own state handled by humans.
Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by Totilopussylick(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
immortalcrown:
God's own state handled by humans.

And a worst kind of human for that matter tongue
Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by haffaze777(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
See wetin Amoda Yekini Ogunlere bobo Chicago cause now angry

1 Like

Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

And a worst kind of human for that matter tongue
Worst kind of human?
Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by Bluntguy: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
As far as Ikpeazu is concerned: you are OYO
Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by LeoDeKing: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
haffaze777:
See wetin Amoda Yekini Ogunlere bobo Chicago cause now angry
Even me, na so I see am.

Yekini Ogunlere Amoda really cheated them. angry
Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by Obojuju: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
The govt should as a matter of urgency close down all the mortuaries along both lanes of the ABA-ENUGU expressway. The owners of these morgues are involved in criminal activities of trading human parts and are busy doing juju on the highway for people to die by motor accidents so that can steal and harvest body parts for ritualists. This is the reason most dirty big men and yahoo boys are flooding these morgues every Sundays to patronize the morgue owners and collect human parts for money rituals. This is a very bad situation in Abia State
Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
TSM?
Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by haffaze777(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even me, na so I see am.

Yekini Ogunlere Amoda really cheated them. angry

Person tire for that mangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Gov. HELP!! /the Rate Of Accident Happening In Abia State Is Alarming by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obojuju:
The govt should as a matter of urgency close down all the mortuaries along both lanes of the ABA-ENUGU expressway. The owners of these morgues are involved in criminal activities of trading human parts and are busy doing juju on the highway for people to die by motor accidents so that can steal and harvest body parts for ritualists. This is the reason most dirty big men and yahoo boys are flooding these morgues every Sundays to patronize the morgue owners and collect human parts for money rituals. This is a very bad situation in Abia State

Very true

Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Flags-off Massive Road Construction In Different Locations At Same Time / Again PDP Lost Support In Sokoto / Incoming President Emilokan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.