Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,602 members, 7,948,323 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain (520 Views)

Alleged Rape: VeryDarkMan Has A Message For Reno Omokri, Releases Voice Note / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by Ceenaija(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
I have watched Reno closely,he looks stress up of late.He was contracted to campaign for Atiku but instead of doing his work objectively,he resorted to attack Obi with false allegations. Reno has gone to the extent of calling all the Peter Obi's supporters ipob members.Reno has seen that all his efforts are not working and frustration is setting in.

The same Peter Obi he had earlier adjudged to be best candidate for presidency. Reno had said the whole truth as it relates to the way Peter Obi governed Anambra state,in fact he made some verifiable revelations about Peter Obi's wonderful administrative quality. , today the man he called the solution to Nigerians problem is now to Reno a failure.

Reno greatest pain dwells in his heart because conscience is an open wound only the truth can heal it. All the verifiable good quality he saw in Peter Obi and spoke about them have been accepted by the Nigerian.What he is talking now is witch hunting and after thought

The more he attacks Peter Obi the more he demarkets Atiku .
Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by Anigreat: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
shocked

Idiotic reno is inconsequential, the only way he think he can be relevant is to be attacking Obi, so he can be noticed. But guess what? nobody give a damn about an idiot whose existence revolves around PO hence he's more pained and frustrated.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by Moh247: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yet Zombidiots keep increasing his followers on twitter Facebook and making him have more veiws on YouTube

Don't you know he is cashing out big time monetisating your stupidity

1 Like

Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by Anigreat: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
Yet Zombidiots keep increasing his followers on twitter Facebook and making him have more veiws on YouTube

Don't you know he is cashing out big time monetisating your stupidity

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by dmill: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
What is this Reno omo nwa kiri, up n down
Loading for his stupidity............

1 Like

Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by Moh247: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:

grin

Morales of the story learn to ignore

Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by jkpbestseries: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Reno is pained because Obi has taken all the youths.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Reno is pained because Obi has taken all the youths Ibo.
fixed
Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by jkpbestseries: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Am not from ibo
Ndimkpurummiri:
fixed
Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by Ceenaija(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2022
Reno is like a snake whose head has been cut off. He is really restless.
Re: I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain by Ceenaija(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2022
I am sorry for those who are digging pit for Obi to fall,they will suffer for their evil plot.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Death : Will You Rather Know How Or When You Will Die? / At Last, Tinubu Reveals His Full History (parents And Schools) / Who Built This City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.